from the outside. We can't separate the vessel from the station
那我们得爬到另一个甲板去
Okay,then we need to climb to another deck
没有生命维持系统
There's no life support
传感器也不工作了
Sensors are malfunctioning
纳拉斯中校 手
我知道现在看来
Commander Na las, Tund rst and that that
这似乎是一个选择
seems like an option right now -
的确是个选择
It is an option
而且是唯一的选择
It's the only option
舰长我们
Uh, Captain,we..
我们有麻烦了
we have a problem.
实际上有两个分离器卡住了
Uh,two,actually --the de -coupler is jammed
还有纳拉斯有点抓狂了
and -an d Na las is kind of losing it
提利能对付他的
Tilly can handle him
我们会把你们都弄出去的
屏幕显示逃生船
We'll get you all out. Bring the escape vessel on screen.
护盾下降到了30%
Shielddownto30%
尼尔森少校 我们需要多长时间才能
Commander Nilsson,how long will it take
清除碎片
our DOTs to remove that debris?
比我们能承受的时间长
Longer than we have
我们能靠得足够近进行太空行走吗
Can we get close enough for a spacewalk?
不行
但我可以开工蜂机过去
No,but l-lcould take a worker bee
太危险了
如果我们失去护盾的话
That's way too dangerous. If we lose shields..
德特玛的主意不错这是我们最好的机会
不过我来做
Detmer's right,that's our best shot,but Til do it
雷耶斯你来指挥
Rhys he the conn
你确定你应该在红色警戒期间
Are you sure you should be leaving the ship
离开♥发♥现号♥吗?
during a red alert?
情况紧急没有任何出错的余地
There's no margin for error
我比飞船上任何人的太空作业时间都长
I've logged more advanced EVA hours than anyone else on board.
所以我是最安全
最符合逻辑的人选
That makes me the safest and the most logical choice.
00 是吗
Does it?
总统女士
你是在质疑我的决定吗
Madam President,are you questioning my decision
疑问并不意味着质疑舰长
A question doesn't imply questioning, Ca pain
不管发生什么
护盾一定要维持住
Whatever happen s,eepthose shields up
是舰长
Aye Cain
你又在想发现号♥想你的朋友
You'rethinking of Discovery again,of your friends
迈克尔
Michael.
是的
lam.
这并不意味看我在这里不快乐
And it does not mean that lam unhappy here.
离开一定很难
It is hard to be away
就像我多年前离开
As it was hard to leave Kamin ar
卡米纳一样
all those years ago
个人不可能永远
One can not have
过着自己想要的生活
all the lives one desires
总是
A choice
要做出选择的
is always necessary
那么也许卡米纳
The n,prhaps
在你那个年代不一样
Kamin ar was very different in your time
但是现在
Now..
你可以为联邦效力
you can serve the Feder ati or
同时与议会和我
and remain close to the council
保持密切联♥系♥
To me
我答应过你
I made a promise to you.
我也很高兴能信守诺言
And it is my joy to keep that promise
我感谢你所做的一切
l appreciate all you have done
你是我从未有过的父亲
You're the father I never knew
我第一个
And my first
真正的朋友
true friend
但我现在有其他朋友了
But T have other friends now
有家人
Family
如果你
If you.
是为了我留下来的
are staying for me
你不必这么做了
you need not
那些仍然远离你的人呢?
What of those who still turn away from you?
看到你就想起大燃烧的人呢
Who see you and think only of the Burn
总会有一些人
There will always be those
对他们不了解的东西感到恐惧
who fear what they do not understand
但多亏了你
But they are fewer now
现在这种人很少了
Thanks to you
我很安全
I'm safe
有人爱我
I'm loved
我很幸福
I'm happy
我的心在这里
但你的心可以在这里
My heart is here,but yours can be here
也可以在外面
and...out there.
平衡
Balance..
是可能的
is possible.
不是吗
lsit not?
还要多久
How long is this going to take?
我们不能一直这样等下去
We just can't keep waiting
好了她来了
Okay sh
雷耶斯
你们看到了吗
Rhys,u have eyes on that?
看到了舰长
We do, Captain
逃生船的发射轨迹清理完毕
It's clear of the vessel's launch trajectory
很好
Great.
还剩两片残孩了抓住它们了
Two pieces left,grabbing them now
舰长
你能收到吗
Captain do you read?
我很好我很好
I'm okay, I'moay
帮我接通轮机部
Patch me through to engineering
斯塔蒙特护盾怎么样了
Stamets,how we doing on shields?
保持在25%
holdingat25%
很好25%非常好
Yes, Ilove25%
先别高兴得太早
Yeah,well...don't celebrate just yet
我从 EPS 栅格中调取了所有能源
I've pulled all the power l can from the EPS grid.
已经到最大限度了
And,uh,were maxed out
没有任何多余能量了
No more help is coming
你看到发生什么了
You saw what happened.
你的舰长救不了我们让开
Your captain can't save us. Now move!
纳拉斯中校不
Commander Na las,no!
我不能让你带你的站员去执行自杀式任务
can't allow you take your crew on a suicide mission
天呐别这样
Okay plea
阿蒂拉继续执行你的任务
Adi ra, Adira,stay on task
他们是我的下属
It's my crew.
你带着他们在走向死亡
And you're leading them to a very dark place
放下相位枪
Put down the phaser
纳拉斯我是利拉克总统
Va las. Tt's President Rilla k
我知道现在有点难以承受
T know this is a lot,
但我希望你能给伯汉姆舰长
all of it,but l am asking you to give
再多几分钟时间
Captain Burnham a few more minutes
我有信心她会把你们都救出来的
l am confident she'll get you out
我们都希望你能再次看到
All of us want you to see
你美丽的星球
your beautiful world again,i -its
它的淡水海洋乔拉大裂谷
freshwater oceans,the Fissure of Jor at.
你怎么
How do you...?
连很多阿克兹纳人都不知道乔拉大裂谷
Most Akos zona m don't even know the Fissure
多么遗
Oh,shame
它是那么摄人心魄不是吗蒸汽直冲而出
lt'sbreathtaking,isn't it? The way the steam explodes
凝结成彩虹般的薄雾
straight out,condensing into that iridescent mist
全宇宙都没有类似的景观
There's nothing else like it in the cosmos
我知道你想回家纳拉斯
I know you want to go home, Nal as
你们都想
All of you do
请放下武器
Please
好吧
Yes
快好了
Almost there
成功可以开始了提利
Got it! You're clear, Tilly
快走我们无法一批撤离
Go! We all won't fit in one trip
我和他们等下一批
Ill wait with them
克里斯托弗中尉接通总统
Lieutenant Christopher,open a channel to the president
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表