顺便一提 干的不错
Impressive maneuvering,by the way
你也是
BURNHAM : You,too.
布克 我们不能这样下去
Book,we can't go on like this
如果我们继续两不相让
If we keep digging in on our own sides
就是互相对抗 而忘记了真正的威肠
we'll keep battling each other and not the real threat.
这一点你肯定懂
I know you get that.
你说过 你希望可以有个折中方案
You said you wished there was a middle ground?
没错
I do.
我把新数据发给你
I'm sending you new data
考虑到暗物像开采棚酸的速度
Now. given the rate the DMA is mining boro nite,
我们推测它还会在这个无人居住区
we expect it to remain in this uninhabited area
停留一周
of space for another week
在这段时间内 没人会有生命危险
No lives will be in danger during that time.
我要提出一个里拉克总统
And what I'm about to propose is a plan President Rilla k
和万斯上将都同意的计划
and Admiral Vance both approved.
你们先退守一周
You stand down for the week
登上发现号♥
you come aboard Discovery,
关在船上-关着我们
we hold you there.- Hold us?
不是关在禁闭室
Not in the brig
只待一周 只是待在船上 安全起见
Just there,for a fe'eand it's just one week.
联邦会利用这段时间进行第一次接触
And the Federation uses that time to make first contact
尽力说服这个东西的始作备者
and work to convince who ever created this thing
把它收回
to withdraw it.
如果不成功
And if that fails
他们会转而支持你摧毁控制器的计划
they'll back your plan to destroy the controller
隐私设置已激活
SHIP COMPUTER : Privacy settings activated.
我们不能接受
We can't take this deal
你在发射鱼雷那一刻 就没有投票权了
You lost voting rights when you fired those torpedoes
我们双方都有各种利益要考量
We both have so much at stake here
你不能直接决定
You can't just decide to..
这个折中方案很可行
It's a viable compromise
也有可能是个骗局
Or it's a lie!
为了让你退让 她什么话都说得出
She would say anything to get you to back off.
我信任迈克 完全信她
I trust Michael. Completely
这样做是对的
And it's the right choice
我需要那个能量源 我需要回家
I need that power source. I need to go home
布克
Book...
我们会退守一周
We'll stand down for a week
谢谢你
BURNHAM : Thank you
发现号♥
Discovery.
我这就回去
I'm on my way back.
取消黑色预警
Cancel black alert
布克和塔卡同意退让了
Book and Tarka are standing down.
为他们准备穿梭机
Prepare for them in shuttle bay
你熟悉“期望效用” 这个概念吗
Are you familiar with the concept "expected utility "?
这是博奔论的核心原则
It's a core tenet of game theory
一种有助于在风险很高
A mathematical method to help determine the optimal move
结果不明的情况下
in a situation where risk is high
确定最佳行动的数学方法
and the outcome is unclear
这种方法可以提供意想不到的解决方案
Such analysis can lead to unexpected solutions
当然 必须有人足够清醒
Of course,one needs to be clear-headed
才能采取正确行动
to make the right move.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这叫头脑清醒-不
- I'm being clear-headed.- No!
舰长
:- OWO SEK UN : Captain
他们降低了干扰场
they lowered the disruption field.
我检测到瞬间转移装置
I'm reading a transporter signature.
暗物像控制器内部出现了巨大的超光速粒子激增
And a massive tachyon surge inside the DMA controller
迈克 塔卡把武器发到控制器里了
BOOK : Michael, Tarka beamed the weapon into the controller
随时会爆♥炸♥ 你们必须快走
It'Ilgo off any second! You have to move!
我们能做些什么来阻正吗
Can we do anything? Can we stop it?
我不这么认为 舰长
I do not believe SO, Captain
爆♥炸♥会持续半秒 我们得走了
The detonation will stretch half a parsec. We need to go.
我必须先确保他们的安全
Not until I know they're safe
零空间气泡
The null-spacebubble
只能保护内部能量源的安全 保护不了我们
will protect the internal power source,not us.
我们要等到他们跃迁才走
We're waiting until they jump
你尽力了 走吧
You tried. Let's go.
该死 黑色警报 马上跃迁
Damn it. Black alert!
Jump! Now!
我理解这么做有风险 但必须有人要做
I understand it was a risk, but it needed to be done
而且成功了
And it worked
大家都安全了 暗物像不见了
Everyone's safe. The DMA's gone.
世界也不会再被摧毁了
No more worlds will be destroyed
你可以回去 我也可以回家
You can go back, I can go home
只要我们拿到能量源
Once we get the power source..
我需要先找到它
I just need to find it.
不
No.
怎么不在这儿 肯定在的
No,it's here. It has to be.
竟然不在
It's not here!
塔卡
Tarka.
它是从虫洞另一端供能的
It's powered from the other side of the wormhole
不在银河系之内
Outside the galaxy
请进
Come.
布克有回应吗
NHAN : Any word from Book?
我一直在呼叫
I keep hailing
他不回答
He won't answer
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我们不知道10 C 那边会有什么反应
We have no idea how the Ten - C will respond, O,
所以上将正在执行紧急方案
the admiral's implementing emergency protocols
以防遭到报复
in case of retaliation
我们正在快速追踪第一次接触任务
We're fast -tracking the first contact mission
布里斯指挥官仍在寻找
Commander Bryce is still looking for ways
跨银河系的沟通方法
to communicate through the Galactic Barrier
其余的人明天离开
The rest of us leave tomorrow
你道过再见了吗
Did you say your goodbyes?
大家都让我保证 不会就此断了联♥系♥
They made me promise I won't be a stranger.
我也想这么要求你的
I'm going to hold you to that,too.
请坐
Please
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for supporting me..
你之前说的那些话
What you said earlier -
没什么是非黑即白的
how nothing's ever black andwhite--
我确实找到了家人
I actually did find my family
他们大多数都住在一个村子里
Most live in this one village.
所以我去了那里的一个公园
So I went to a park there
孩子们在嬉戏 父母在一旁攀谈
There were kids playing and parents hovering
跟我的父母一样
Same as my parents did.
可是 我试着跟他们交谈
I tried to talk to them,but..
我不能说的太多了
there was so much I couldn't say .
比如说 我来自过去
That I'm from the past,for starters
所以我想 如果我不能对他们完全坦诚
So, I figured,if ould n't be fully honest with them..
就像对我们一样
Like with us? Hmm
你不能告诉我们 你穿着制♥服♥回来了 所以
You couldn't tell us you were back in uniform, SO..
那就什么都别说好了 这就是我
A Il or nothing? That's me.
不管怎样 我觉得我也应该
Anyhow, I think it's time for me to get okay
试看接受折中方案了
with some middle ground
我希望还有机会偶尔回发现号♥看看
I'd love to come back to Discovery one of these days
如果可以的话-这里永远是你家
- If that's okay? - Oh,you always have a home here.
祝你好运
Good luck out there
你也是
You,too.
萨鲁先生
CUL BE R: Mr. Saru
今天真难熬啊 你还好吗
Long day. How are you holding up?
总的来说 兑一切都在意料之中
Ah,awell as could be expected,all things considered.
我想表扬你今天
I wanted to commend you for your calm
在任务中的沉着冷静
during to day's mission
要是真的成功就好了
I only wish we'd found success.
是啊
Yeah.
我 考虑到大家目前的心情
Ih --considering what we're dealing with --
我觉得现在提这事可能不合适
feel silly bringing this up,but
我想请教一下 我怎样怎么回应
I'm in need of advice on how best to respond to..
提议
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表