已接通舰长
Channel'sopen, Caa in
伯汉姆舰长
Captain Burnham
感谢帮助
Thankyou for the assist
很乐意提供帮助
Always happy to be of service
出于好奇您刚才读了他的档案吗
Out of curiosity read in his file earlier?
还是说您真的去过乔拉大裂谷
Or have you really been to the Fissure of Jor at?
这不是好奇舰长
It's not curiosity Cain
你在想我是否对他说谎了
You're wondering if l lied to him
那你说谎了吗?
Did you?
这又有什么关系呢
Does it matter?
空间站成员安全登舰
Station crew is safely on board
逃生船
The escape vessel
正离开♥发♥现号♥进行二次救援5 分钟内返回
is leaving Discovery for its second run. Should be back in five minutes.
我们还剩多少时间
How much time do we have left?
自最后一次撞击之后最多还有四分钟
After that last hit,four minutes if we're lucky
当护盾失效
When the shields are down
我们就会暴露在外
we'll be exposed.
我们会被摧毁的
We could be destroyed
舰长
Captain.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere
你在学院的演讲很鼓舞人心
That was an inspiring speech you gave
但并非一切都是可能的
at the Academy but evrything is not possible
你无法战胜这种可能的损失
You can not defeat the mathematics of loss
我们曾经战胜过
We have before
所以你对失败免疫了
so therefore you're immune to failure?
你在质疑我的指挥吗
Are you pulling me from the chair?
总统女士
Madam President?
因为如果不是我还有事要做
Because if not, I have a job to do
你是舰长
You're the captain
你找到是什么吓到了鸟吗
Have you found what spooked the birds?
我已经找遍了整个森林
've searched the entire forest
没什么特殊的
Nothing out of the ordinary
也许他们感觉到了一次
Maybe they sensed an earthquake
我们感觉不到的小地震
Too small for us to feel?
我不知道凯希姆
I don't know, Ky he em
你已经在那边有一会了
Well,y'veee up there for awhile
回来吧该吃饭了
Come on back.lt'stime for dinner
这些鸟
These birds
带上莱托到安全的地方去
Take Leto and get some place safe
怎么了
What is it?
快去就是
Just do it! Now!
我需要知道发生了什么
I need to find out what's happening
警报接近警报♥警♥报
Warning. Proximity alert. Warning
接近警报
Proximity alert
凯希姆
Ky he em!
等这些结束我一定要立刻回家
The nanosecond this is over,'mo the first ship home
你上次回去是什么时候
When's the last time you were back?
太久之前了
Too long
取决于自动驾驶仪
Living on autopilot,ou know
你们两个呢之后如何
What about you two? What's next?
你知道的睡觉喝茶
Oh now Sleep. Tea
泡泡浴
Bubble bath
Lieutenant?
说实话我不知道
I don't know.to be honest
穿梭机已到达
Shuttle has arrived
走吧
Let's go
护盾失效了
We've lost shields
逃生船还好吗
ls the escape vessel okay?
还好舰长
Aye Cin
还有多久
How much longer?
距离接收逃生船还有五秒
四秒
We'l Thave the vessel in five. Four
黑色警戒
Black alert
八号♥甲板出现结构破裂
Structure breach on Deck Eight
重新调配维护机器人进行维修
Rerouting DOTs for repair
接到了他们到了
They're clear. They're clear!
开始跳跃
Jump!
请所有医疗和急救人员
All medical and emergency personne
前往穿梭机舱重复
to shuttle bay. Repeat
请所有医疗和急救人员前往穿梭机舱
All medical and emergency personnel to shuttle bay
阿蒂拉 提利
A dir a? Tilly?
我们在这
We're here! We're here
我们很安全
We're safe. We're good
我来扫描受伤情况
Let me do a scan for injuries
纳拉斯
Nal as?
纳拉斯中校
Commander Nal as?
我不明白我们
I don't understand. We..
成功了我们很安全
made it. We were.. We were safe.
休
Hugh! Hugh!
帮帮我
Help me!
坚持住
Hold on! Hold on
太重了
I can't..
马上就好了
We almost got you
这边这边
Over here! Over here
库佰怎么了
Cul ber,what's happening
大家都还好吗
ls everyone okay?
请进
Come.
三人死亡四人受伤
Three dead. Four wounded
还有九人能够回家
And nine who get to go home
这从不容易
Never gets easier
正如小林丸号♥测试
Kobayashi Maru
你是舰队出身
You're Starfleet?
不是
No.
只是和我爸一起在星区之间运货的经历
Just flew cargo for my dad all over the sector
教会了我在当下与人
Taught me the value in meeting people
或环境来往的价值
or circumstances where they are
你知道测试是通不过的
The test is rigged,ou now
我是说小林丸号♥测试
Kobayashi Maru
当然他们不会直截了当地告诉你
They don't tell you that upfront
在你失败之后
So when you fail,
回到舱室想的就全是
you go back to your quarters,and all you can think about
再测一次要怎么做
is how you want to retake it.
要怎么做出最佳的策略通过测试
How you can be the one to beat it
最后你会意识到测试是通不过的
Then you realize you never will
对这就是其中的教训
Yeah,hence the lesson
要学会接受现实有些事就是无法掌控的
Acceptance. There are things beyond your control
作为舰长你要尽自己所能去避免这种情况
As captain,ou mitigate that as much as possible
生离死别我无法掌控
I can't mitigate life and death
但我意在把所有人带回家
I lead to bring everyone home.
领导力关乎平衡
Leadership is about balance
你要明白区分自己应该承担的责任
Knowing what weight is yours to carry and..
还有非你的责任
what isn't
只是你现在还没认识到而已
You just don't see that yet
你来我的船上不是为了政♥治♥作秀
You didn't come on my ship to tick a box
对吧
did you?
如你所知我们正在开♥发♥
Well as you know we are developing
一些新技术
some new technologies
其中之一就是新一代孢子引擎
A next -generation spore drive is among them
虽然还有不少困难需要客服
There are still quite a few hurdles to overcome
但一些其他的技术
but other technologies
比如捷径引擎的原型装置
like the pathway drive prototype
进展十分顺利
have been moving forward nicely
计划是将引擎安装在航海家号♥进行测试
Plans are to install it in Voyager for testing
我这次的目的就是评估名单上的候选舰长
and lam evaluating my short list for the captaincy
那我猜我已经被划掉了
l suppose I'm no longer on it.
没错
No.
你还没准备好
You're not ready
请定义“准备好了”
Define “ready.
不必误会舰长
Don't misunderstand me Captain
你是绝对够格
You are eminently qualified
未经测试的技术很难驾驭我明白
Untested technology's a different beast,-get that
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表