《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek : Discovery.
不敢相信我能重新开始人生了
I can't believe l get to start my life again.
布克收到了吗
Book? You there?
我一直能看到他
I keep seeing him.
莱托 我不知道他是否清楚
Leto. I don't know if he knew
如果我早点让他知道我有多爱他就好了
if lever let him know how much I loved him
节衰
I'm sorry
我会不惜一切代价帮你弄清楚这事情
I'm gonna figure this thing out for you whatever it takes
星舰学院感觉已经是千年之前的事了
Starfleet Academy feels like 1,000years ago
切都变得复杂了
Nothing feels simple anymore
有这种感觉是正常的
lt's okay to feel that way
我不知道是出了什么事还是我自己出问题了
I don't know if some things of f or,uh, Im off.
我还指望着什么时候能和你谈谈这事
I was kind of hoping that we could talk about it sometime
异象到底是什么
What exactly is this anomaly?
我们还不确定
We're not certain
我们只知道它在那里它在移♥动♥
We know it's there,w know it's moving,
但我们对于这到底是个什么
but we can't get a handle
还没有把握
on what it is.
我代表慕瓦科学院来提供帮助
Ioffer the services of the Ni Var Science l nstitute
这样的危机需要所有人共同解决
A crisis such as this requires all to contribute
这个异象对我们构成了同样的威胁
This anomaly threatens us all equally
我们必须联手解决
We must all work together
我是联邦星舰信任号♥的菲科特中校
This is Commander Fickett of the USS Credence
我们已经送来了二锂
We have your dilithium shipment ready
我们很高兴接受二锂中校
We are grateful to receive it, Commander
时间真得过了太久了
It has been a long time
乐意效劳
Always happy to help.
看着不错
Looking good
一切准备就绪中校
Everything is ready Cm mander
我们收到他们的坐标了
We have their coordinates
千得好
Good work.
干得好两位
Thank you, L tnt
计算机降下护盾准备传送
Computer,owr thiel ds for transfer
正在锁定你们的坐标
Locking on your coordinates now
发现安全漏洞
Security breach.
中校
Commander!
退下
Stand down.
我得带走你的二锂
I need to take your dilithium
二锂是轮番派发的你可以等
You can wait your turn like everybody else
恐怕不太可能请让开
I'm afraid that's not possible. Please step aside
不会让你得送的
lt's not gonna happen
不
No.
我的朋友请选择活下去
Please,my friend hoose to live
对不起
I'm sorry
第四起也是最近的一起
Fourth and most recent
二锂连环盗窃案
in a string of identical dilithium thefts
但不一样的是这次
Killing a Starfleet officer,though --
她杀死了一位星际舰队军官
that's new
凶手是慕瓦的公民
The killer is a N i Var citizen
个叫吉维妮的昆梅修女
and a Qowat Mi lat nun knownas J'Vini
己经确认她的同伙都是雇佣兵
Her cohorts are mercenaries
按她的指令行事
confirmed to be operating under her orders
多亏了我们在她偷的二锂里植入的追踪器
Thanks to the tracker we planted in the dilithium she stole,
我们现在知道她的坐标了
we now have her coordinates.
你说这些盗窃是在
You said these thefts began
引力异象发现后不久开始发生的
shortly after the gravitational anomaly was discovered
这之间有没有可能有什么关联
Might there be a connection
目前为止我们还不知道她们的动机
As of now we have no indication of motive
但吉维妮的罪行很明确
J'Vin i'scrime s,howvee
她必须立即被逮捕
She must be detained without delay
这是个让昆梅加入我们的好机会
This would be an appropriate time for the Qowat Milat to join us.
谢谢你提瑞娜总统
Thank you Pre idet T'Ri
上将慕瓦是联邦值得信赖的盟友
Admiral, Ni Var is a trusted ally of the Federation.
尽管这些罪行
Despite the fact that these crimes
发生在星际舰队的船上
were committed on Starfleet vessels
没有慕瓦的指导我们暂时不会行动
we will not respond without N i Var's guidance.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上我们不仅仅是盟友
Indeed,we are more than allies
我希望很快我们能
It is my hope that we will soon be united
很快重新加入♥联♥邦
under the flag of the Federation
异象的危险性也使得我们的合作更加重要
The dangers posed by the anomaly make our cooperation all the more important
我了解到
It is my understanding that
目前它的轨迹并没有威胁到任何有人居住的星系
at the moment,no inhabited systems are threatened
但它随时可能改变行动轨迹
by its trajectory yet it could change course at anytime
是这样的总统女士
That is the case Madam President
斯塔蒙特少校正主导着相关研究工作
Commander Stamets has been leading the efforts
来更好地了解其运动方式
to better understand its movements.
他很希望能够和慕瓦科学院
He's eager to start collaborating
开展合作研究
with the N i Var Science l nstitute
他们也准备好和他合作了
And they are ready to receive him
我们也将为此提供帮助
Here.too w offer our services
这是昆梅的内部问题
This is an internal Qo wat Mil at matter
因此我们希望
and as such,we ask
星际舰队能够把她的坐标提供给我们
that Starfleet turn her coordinates over to us.
我们认为吉'维妮很可能是在
We believe J'Vini most likely is acting
为注定失败的行动担任卡兰凯
as a gal ankh kan on behalf of a lost cause
很可能
'Most likely ”?
你是在怀疑吗
You have doubts?
不
No.
我很确定
I have faith
她为什么要偷二锂
Why would she steal the dilithium
星际联邦已经在派发二锂
The Federation is giving it away
我不清楚这是这几年来
I don't know. This is the first news
我们第一次听到吉'维妮的消息
we've heard of J'Vini in several years
但我相信她是有原因的
But l trust she has a reason
我们必须被允许调查清楚来龙去脉
The order must be allowed to discover that context
母亲
Mom.
她杀了一位舰队军官
She killed a Starfleet officer
来龙去脉不能抵消罪行
You can not excuse that with context.
我们不是在为吉'维妮脱罪
We do not excuse J'Vin i's actions
相反我们才必须得是去抓捕她的人
However wm be the onto pursu her.
恐怕只有她的姐♥妹♥们♥
I fear no one but her sisters
才能把她活着带回来
will be able to bring her in alive
我们必须尊重
The unique ways of the Qo wat Mil at
昆梅的特殊处理方式
must be respected
万斯上将
Admiral Vance
星际舰队是否愿意就此进行一项联合任务
would Starfleet be amenable to making this a joint mission?
双方的友好合作将展示出慕瓦和联邦之间
A venture of mutual goodwill would reflect the spirit
即将决定联合的意志
of the pending union between Ni'Var and the Federation
在这种情况之下
Under the circumstances
我们当然愿意
we would four seb amenable
昆梅也愿意
As would the Qo wat Mil at.
好那我可以建议
Well,might l suggest Captain Burnham
伯汉姆上校代表星际舰队吗
be permitted to represent Starfleet?
我相信她
She has my confidence
同时也是对她母亲的信任
And,darel say confidence of her mother
无论吉'维妮的情况如何我想我们一致认为
Whatever J'Vin i's circumstances, I thin w can all agree
她的那些行为不能够继续进行下去
that these actions can not be allowed to continue
安全地
Bring her in.
带她回来
Safely
我马上准备出发
lll prepare to leave immediately
我也是
As will l
上校
Captain.
请怒我直言
If we may speak frankly?
当然
Of course
本次联合任务在政♥治♥上是必要的
This joint mission is a political necessity
慕瓦和昆梅必须得感到自己被尊重
Ni Var and the Qowat Milat must feel respected
但不要搞错 是你说了算
but make no mistake --you are in charge
我以为我们已经在友好合作上达成共识了
I thought we landed on "mutual goodwill ”back there
友好和领导指挥是两件事
Goodwill and leadership are two different things
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表