我不能
I can't
什么
What?
引力扭曲一直在干扰我的全息影像
The -the distortions that keep interfering with my holo -
我还没能把任何数据传回去
I haven't been able to send any of the data back
它只存储在这里在这艘船上
It lives here,on this shp..
其他地方都没有
and nowhere else
舰长 我们有发现了
Captain,w ve got something
好了这是
Okay this wht
布克所在的子空间引力波的样子
3 the subspace gravitational waves look like
不管是什么在冲击我们
where Book is. Whatever's making them
他受到的冲击更猛烈
hit us harder,tr hit him harder,
很闹心是吧
Yikes,righ
但我们认为理论上
But we think,in theory Bo could catch
布克可以搭上一个引力波
one of these waves and sort of..
乘波而行逃出生天
ride it out.
布克尔先生的引擎正在失去动力
Mr. Booker'sengines are losing power
他要怎么做到呢
How could he even attempt such a thing
牛顿力学
Newtonian mechanics
流体力学的基本应用
Basic application of fluid dynamics
我以前在马拉克四号♥上玩过风筝冲浪
I used to kite-surf the biggest breaks on Man ark IV.
基本原理是一样的
It's the same basic idea
如果布克可以加速进入到重力扭曲的这一部分
If Book accelerated into the distortion here,
浮力就会解决其他问题
the buoyancy will take care of the rest
但是如果没有导航传感器
But without navigational sensors
他将无法测量正确的角度
he won't be able to gauge the right angle --
他不能靠感觉去操作的
he can't just feel it
也许他可以靠感觉办到
May be there's a way he can.
提利 你能把这个全息渣染图
Tilly an y turn this holo rendering
变成可编程物质吗
into programmable matter?
当然
O he
但为什么要这么做
Uh...why would I do that?
你想让我做什么
You want me to do what?
风筝冲浪
Like kite-surfing.
如果你以正确的角度冲进去
If you hit it at just the right angle
它就会把你的船带出来
it will carry your ship out
我没有导航
I'm filying blind
我会告诉你什么时候行动
Ill tell you when
你只要完全按照我的指示去做
You just have to follow my mark exactly
明白
Got it.
引擎动力百分之二十
Engines at20 %
你觉得刚才的修补能坚持住吗
You think that repair will hold?
仅仅是简单修补
It's barely stitched together
它随时都可能会爆♥炸♥
lt could blow any time
当我没问
Glad l asked
听我口令
On my mark
准备
Get ready..
现在
Now!
你确定吗
You sure?
快
Go!
发生什么了布克
What happened? Book?
我错过它了
l missed it.
该死
Damn
听着
List end
下一轮波引力波还会来的
Another will come.
时间有点紧张但是
l t" Ilbe tight,but --
擎仍有足够的动力
but there is enough power to the engine
让它再试一次
to give it one more shot
你可以再试一次
You get to try again
还有机会的
That's something
我们再试一次
We'll -well try this again
结束了
It's over
没有结束
It's not.
断开♥发♥信器吧
Pull off the transmitter.
不
No .
你人都不在这儿
You're not even here
没有人在这里
No ones here
我在这儿 我们都在
I'm here. Were all here
下一轮引力波将在两分钟内
Another distortion will come
到达
in less than two minutes
准备好了吗
Are you ready
布克收到了吗
Book? Are you there?
布克
Book.
布克我们没有很多时间
Book,w don't have a lot of time
舰长
Captain..
我觉得这次
I think he may need
他可能需要更多的帮助
a little more help with this one
也许现在更适合以伴侣身份
Perhaps now is an appropriate time
而不是舰长的角色
for you to set aside the captain
来劝说他
in favor of the partner?
布莱斯 请打开私人频道
Bryce,oea pivate channel pea e
布克
Hey Bo
现在只有我们俩了
It's just us now
你和我
You and me
我需要你听我说
And T need you to listen to me
你救不了他们
You couldn't have saved them
你也无能为力
There is nothing you could've done
你不可能事先知道
You couldn't have known
那些鸟
The birds..
他们飞向天空的方式
The way they took to the sky..
我应该感觉到的
T should have sensed it
不
No.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault
我应该带他们一起走的
I should'vetaken them with me
凯希姆
Ky he em..
莱托
Le to..
我失败了迈克尔
l failed M chel
我让他们失望了
I failed them
我知道那种感觉
I know it feels that way
但是你没有
But you didn't
你没有让他们失望
You didn't fail them
我不会让你失望的
And I won't fail you
永远不会
now or ever
我和你在一起
lam with you
船员们都和你在一起
The entire crew is with you
我们会尽全力
We're gonna do everything in our power
确保你安全返回
to make sure you make it back safely
但我现在需要你相信我
But I need you to trust me right now
拜托
Please
闭上你的眼睛
Just close your eyes
倾听我的声音
Listen to my voice
坚持住
Stay with us
和我坚守在一起
Stay with me
我会告诉你什么时候切入引力波
ill tell you when to go
当我发令时我需要你
and when ldo In edy ut
用尽剩余的所有能量全力以起
gun it with whatever you have left
下一轮引力波马上来了
Another distortion wave is coming
随波而行吧
Just ride it out
做好准备
Get ready
Open your eyes
就现在
Now.
有消息了吗
Any sign?
还没有
Not yet.
我出来了 我没事
I'm free. I'm clear
开始传送扫描数据
Transmitting scan data now.
该回家了
It's time to come home
干得好布莱斯少校
And well done Commander Bryce
愿我们都能培养这样救人于水火之中的爱好
May we all cultivate such life-saving hobbies
谢谢 萨茹先生
Thank you Mr. Sru
干得不错
Nice work,yu
干得非常漂亮
Really good work
多谢
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表