现在的情况非常困难
lam dismayed the situation is so difficult
如果有我能帮忙的您尽管说
If I can be of assistance, you need only ask.
很多人都愿意看到慕瓦
Many would be happy to see Ni'Var
可以重新加入星际联邦
and the Federation rejoined,
也包括我自己
myself included.
我也希望如此
I too,share this tm
但是我首先需要对自己的人♥民♥负责
But lam bound first and foremost by obligations to my own people
如果联邦不愿意让步的话我也无可奈何
There is nothing more l can do if the Federation is unwilling to compromise
当然
Of course.
我可以理解
I understand.
Now ify will excuse me
我想利用剩余的休息时间来宾想
I intend to use the remaining recess for meditation.
这些事非常棘手
These are delicate matters.
提瑞娜总统和我代表的都不只是我们自己
President T'Rina and I are not just representing ourselves
更是许许多多相关人员
but also a whole host of other interests.
定会有一个折衷的方案
There must be a way to compromise.
所有人都在看着我们呢 舰长
All eyes are on usa pt in
如果我提出让步 就是主动暴露弱点
We rel to offer a compromise,it would project weakness
仔细听好
Listen to me well.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
既然没有其他选择
With no other options,
我看我们只能保持现状了
it would seem that we are done here.
我猜利拉克总统想让我们来想办法解决这麻烦事
think President Rilla k wants us to find a solution to this mess
我从提瑞娜总统的话中感受到了同样的意思
I felt something similar from President T'Rina.
这次会议已经变成政♥治♥剧场了
This summit has become political theater,
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
这一定是她今天想尽办法让我们一起来的原因
That must be why she found a way for us to be here today,
为了打破这种局
to cut through that.
所以你不相信万斯上将真的病了
Then you do not believe that Admiral Vance fell ill?
你信吗
Do you?
为什么是我们
Why us?
这就需要我们自己想明白了
That's what we have to figure out.
好了现在是什么情况
Okay we w
我想办法把生命维持系统稳定在了百分之七十
I've managed to stabilize life support at 70%.
所有航行系统全都损坏了
All flight systems are fried.
我们无法起飞
We can't fly
那通讯系统呢
Well,uh,what about comms?
我检查了每一个频道和频率
Checked every channel,fu
没有任何回应
Nothing
那就继续努力
Then let'skeep trying it.
赫利俄斯有四十六颗卫星 在没有通讯的情况下
Theta Helios has 46 moons. Without comms,
怎么可能找得到一架十二米长的穿梭机
how's anyone supposed to find a 12-meter shuttle?
我们只有三天的应急干粮
And we only have three days of emergency rations.
惊慌失措是没有用的
Okay. Freaking out won't help.
好吗以我多任宿主的经验来讲情况很有可能更差
Okay? I've lived enough lives to know this could be worse,
所以我们
那可谢谢你了上将我已经感觉好多了
- SO et...- Thanks, Admiral.l feel so much be ttr now
行了少射传感器怎么样了
Okay, Ensign,how are tmi
传感器已经恢复
-They're back on line,
但是我得到了一些奇怪的读数
but I'm getting some weird readings.
近距离扫描显示外面
The proximity scans show there are thousands
有数千种生命形态
of life-forms just outside.
而且他们似乎正在聚集
And they seem to be gathering.
那是个什么东西
What the hell is that?
无论那是什么
Whatever it is,
都非常不妙
it's not good.
谁拿三录仪看一下那是什么
Somebody get a tricorder out. What are we looking at?
是图斯卡迪亚火体虫
Uh, it's a Tuscadian Pyrosome.
数千个体相互联♥系♥
lt'sa,it's a colony species made up
形成的群居物种
of thousands of interconnected zooid life-forms.
主要通过电磁信♥号♥♥
It primarily peys onbiuinecentutceas
捕食发光的甲壳类动物
uh, tracking them via electromagnetic signatures.
我们的设备用的是同一种电磁信♥号♥♥
That's the same signature used by our equipment.
不不不 把枪放下
No, no, no. Put it down.
关闭所有设备和仪器
Shut down your gear. Turn off all the equipment.
这样它发现不了我们
-It can't see us with our equipment off. -
它走了吗
Did it go away?
即使走了也会回来的
fit did it ll be back
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们无法通讯
We can't use comms.
在有人查明发生了什么之前我们早就冻死了
We will freeze before anyone figures out what's happened.
好了我们必须走出这个山谷
Okay. We got to get out of this valley.
那边有一个山脊
There is a ridge up there.
如果我们走到那里
If we can get up there,
就可以有信♥号♥♥来使用个人通讯
we can catch a signal and use our personal comms
联♥系♥阿姆斯特朗号♥
to contact the Armstrong.
并且我们处在有利地形
And we'll have a vantage point,
可以提前发现那些地狱水母
if we need to see the jellyfish from hell before it gets to us.
你想让我们穿过这片荒地
-You want us to go across all that? -Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
他们还没准备好
They're not ready for this.
我自己去
Tll go alone
我跑得比较快
I-lcan move fast
而且独自工作更高效
and I will work better on my own.
不我可以去我做过生存训练
No. I can do it. I have survival training.
不你们两个都疯了 我们应该原地不动
No, you're both crazy. We should stay put.
如果他们想送命就让他们去吧
Let them risk their lives if they want.
谁也不能独自行动
No one is going anywhere alone.
从现在开始无论我们做什么所有人都一起
Whatever we do, from now on, we are doing it together.
出发
Let's move.
该死 这什么也不像
Damn it. Doesn't look like anything yet.
这完全是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
再试一次
Try again.
你以为我不知道这是什么吗
You think I don't know what this is?
是什么
What is it?
想要复♥制♥奎氏疗法太可笑了
A sad attempt to try and replicate K we i tholum'Kwei
奎式疗法
Kwei'tholum'Kwei?
奎江的疗愈仪式这根本不像
The Kwejian healing ritual. This is nothing like it.
有什么区别
How is it different?
是我们的星球治愈了我们
We're healed by our planet.
奎式疗法中需要使用从玛美克夏河床取得的沙子
For K we i tholum'Kwei you needs and from the bed of the Mame ckx'sha River
要祈求图利森林的祝福
You need to ask the Tulí Forests for their blessings.
需要纳里姆奎的大风暴来制♥作♥
You need the Great Storms of Naillem'kwai to make...
这只是把可编程材料做成了沙子
That is programable matter made to look like sand,
你只是读了全息资料然后七拼八搞出了这些廉价的假象
because you're nothing but cheap tricks that you got from reading a damn holo PADD
你觉得你能用这堆垃圾
You think you've substituted my home
来代替我的家乡
with this rubbish?
这不一样这种方法永远也不会奏效
ltl l never be the same. Itll never wrk
本来就不会是一样的
It won't be the same.
当然不会
Of course not.
奎江是
Kwejian was...
银河已知的星系中最美的地方之一
one of the most beautiful places in the known galaxy.
它的毁灭令人腕惜
Its loss is devastating.
难以言喻
Profound.
你无法像以前那样治愈了
And you won't heal the way you would've before.
你永远也感受不到
You will never feel
奎式疗法带来的宽慰
the relief of Kwei'tholum'Kwei again.
我不知道我还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer I can take this.
我应该坚持多久
How long am I supposed to do it?
很长时间
A long-ass time.
请进
Enter.
感谢您愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
当然但我必须问一句
Of course,but l must ask
你是以朋友的身份而来
have you come as a friend
还是联邦代表的身份
or a representative of the Federation?
都不是我是以自己的意志前来
No, I am here of my own volition,
伯纳姆舰长正在和利拉克总统谈话
while Captain Burnham seeks audience with President Rillak.
我们相信她会重新考虑她的态度
We believe she will reconsider her position.
我一直在想这样一个问题
I have been meditating on a question:
如果存在过去的伤疤
ls trust of an other's commitment
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表