在吗
Hello?
提瑞娜总统
President T'Rina?
那条信息是你发的吗
That message was from you?
听我说
I need you to listen.
你为什么会在这
How the hell are you even here?
我的船就隐形着停在旁边
My ship is nearby ed
这个会暂时切断佐拉的传感器
And this is blocking Z or a's sensors for the moment
但我们时间所剩不多了
but we don't have much time
给我一个不呼叫安全人员的理由
Give me one reason why l shouldn't call security right now
我是来帮忙的但在那之前我需要你的帮助
Because I'm here to help,but to do that yr help
给我两分钟时解释就够了
Two minutes. That's all l ask
多亏了你们联合地球现在
United Earth is now in the path
在一个更强大的异象的路径上
of a more powerful DMA,thanks to you
如果我们成功了你和你的家园现在就安全了
If we succeeded,yu and your home would be safe right now
所有人都会安全
Everyone would be.
那是我之前的目标也是我现在的目标
That was my goal then,it's my goal now.
你还有一分钟的时间
You have one minute left
我自己的母星被异象摧毁了
I've lost my home
而你的母星也快要如此
You're about to lose yours
因此我很能理解你愿为拯救地球付出一切
I know what it's like to feel there's nothing you can do
却又无能为力的无助感
when all you want to do is take action
但将军现在有办法
We can, General
有办法一劳永逸地终结异象
We can end the DMA for good
如果你有计划了
If you have a plan
我想知道计划的每一个细节
Ill need every detail
此时此刻发现号♥的一艘穿梭机正停在行星上
Right now of Dic vw nn that planet
他们正在寻求进行第一次接触的方法没错吧
They're looking for something to help with first contact,right?
确实如此
That was the intent
迈克尔也一起去了吗
ls it Michael down there?
相信她能够达成目的
She'll get what they need
等到她成功之时我会驾驶自己的船跟随发现号♥共同进入超场
Once she does,my ship will enter into the hyper field attached to Discovery
以便让塔卡找到暗物质异象的能量源并瘫疾它
Tarka will find the DMA'spower source and disable it
如此便能终结异象
That ll stop the DMA.
地球将会得救
Earth will be safe
既然你如此信任伯汉姆舰长的能力
lf you believe so firmly in Captain Burnham's abilities
为何不选择相信她能够顺利完成第一次接触呢
why not simply trust that first contact will succeed?
我相信的是迈克尔而不是10- C
Ihave faith in Michael,not the Ten - C
我无法心安理得地将关乎亿万人性命的选择
I can't let the lives of billions of people hang
寄托于期盼10- C沙莎的同情心上难道你能吗
onahope that they'll be sympathetic. Can you?
我能如何帮助你们实施计划
How do l fit into all of this
保持联♥系♥就行了
Stay in contact. That's it
通知我们迈克尔的计划
Tell us what she s planning
如此一来我们就能在不危害发现号♥或是其他人的情况下
so we can do what we need to do without putting Discovery
达成自己的目的
or anyone on it at risk
但你的要求本来就已经涉及巨大风险了
What you're asking already involves significant risk
因此我坚持要你将此作为备用计划
Sol must insist that it be a backup plan only
你得给外交工作留足时间
You need to give diplomacy time to work
如果10- C在联合地球进入异象危险区前屈服
lfthe Ten- Ccapitulate before United Earth is in the redzone
你和塔卡必须放弃原有计划
you and Mr. Tarka must stand down e
将军这点我可以向你保证
You have my word on that,eneral
而你能向我保证吗
Dol have yours
大家都出现了相同的幻觉
lt can't be coincidence
这肯定不可能是巧合
that you all had the same hallucinations
确实不是不知为何这些经化合物可以让我们
It's not. Somehow the hydrocarbons let us see
共享他们的视听
and hear what they did
见到他们在母星被摧毁前的景象
what it was like when their planet was destroyed
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
我也并不清楚
I don't know yet
我有个可能的理论
I may have something
萨茹你说
Mr. Saru?
很显然
Uh,this hydrocarbon
这种烃类化合物与我们最初遇见的并不相同
is markedly different than the variety we initially encountered
但我不明白为什么会这样
I fail to see why that should be the case
舰长请来这边
Captain,ov hee
这些柱子上的物质
These pillars
我认为是他们的 DNA 痕迹
contain traces of what lp resume is their DNA -
确实和外面的骨骼中的 DNA 相匹配
it matches the bones outside -
但基于甲基化谱的差异性分♥析♥
but based on the differences in methylation profiles
这些 DNA 应该
the DNA inside of here
是属于这一种族的幼体的
would have belonged to infants
这很可能是某种孵化茧
This must be a cocoon of some kind
这是一间孵化室
This room was a nursery
大概率是一间用于保护后代的强化结构
That must be why the structure was reinforced to protect their young
这意味着这个种族会优先考虑孩子
Which means these beings prioritize children
他们重视生命
They value life
一种文化背景
Cultural context
我想知道
I wonder..
监控好我的生物信♥号♥♥
Monitor my bio signs
你你在干什么
What...what are you doing?
我打算接受它
I'm gonna let it in
感觉就像是爱
It feels like love
非常平静
It's peaceful.
感觉很
It feels..
安宁
safe.
我记得在和父母一起时曾有同样感觉
I remember feeling this with my parents
少校
Commander,
你还好吗
are you all right?
没事我只是从未感受过这种
Yeah, I've just nev r felt..
是我的父亲
My dad.
他身体不好
He was n'twell
他无法像一个普通人一样过正常生活
There was a disconnect between him and reality
在我母亲过世后
After my mom died
我们俩只好相依为命所以
it was just the two of uso..
德特玛
Oh De
我也一样
I,too
对这些情感非常陌生
am a stranger to some of these feelings
我知道自己在卡米纳上生活时没松过一口气
I do not believe l knew an easy breath on Ka minard
所以我耻于又一次感到恐惧
l was ashamed when l felt afraid again today
但我并不孤独
But l was not alone
你也是
Neither are you
我们在这件孵化室中
Were feeling love and safety
共同感受到了爱和安全感
here in the nursery
但就在其外堆放着无数遗体
but outside,where so many of them died
我们也像曾经的他们一样
we experienced panic and fear,
感受到了痛苦和恐惧
like they must have
我是说凯尔宾人和人类的生理特征差异很大
I mean Kelpie n and human biology are significantly different
但这些烃化合物却对我们产生了相似的影响
but these hydrocarbons are affecting us almost identically
大概是因为某些情感是普遍的
Maybe some emotions are universal
如果真是如此确实是一种能将众人联结起来的深刻方式
If true,that would connect us all in quite a profound way
但我还是不知道我们该如何利用这一点进行第一次接触
But I do not yet see how we might make use of this for first contact.
我也是
Neither do l
但这里还有其他东西
But there is something here
先把自己的防护服过滤器重置一下
Let's reset our EV suit filters
完成扫描并收集一些样本
finish scans and get some samples
我们可以边做边聊
We can talk while we work.
我们得回发现号♥上
We've got to get back to Discovery
我在安装补丁了
Installing the patch now.
舰体传感器将在五秒后失灵
Hull sensors will go numb in five
你和恩多耶上校的进展如何
What's your status with Nd oye
很顺利
We're good.
等我们回船上后我会通知你的
Tll fill you in when we're back on board.
这些故障肯定是有缘由的
There must be some reason for the malfunction
这感觉像是某人故意为之
lt almost feels deliberate
什么套货会在处理这样的威胁时
What kind of idiot would pull a practical joke
在舰上做这种恶作剧啊
in the middle of an existential threat?
我也不知道
I don't know
那就别浪费时间和我通话了快去调查
Well,then tff comms and get me an answer.
是中校
Aye Cmm and r.
是谁在这
Who'shere?
今天可不是给某人胡闹的好日子
If someone's screwing around,today is not the day
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表