You need to make this right
咱们进行得如何 卓拉 黑
Uh,how are we doing, Zora?
你能破译分子了吗
Were you able to decode the molecule??
我想是的
ZORA: I believe so.
我给每个单个碳氢化合物
I assigned a letter to each of
分配了一个字母
the individual hydrocarbons
然后按灯光指定的顺序摆放
and then placed them in the order designated by the lights
得到的图案像是
The resulting pattern seems to represent
一系列数学方程式
a series of mathematical equations
当然
Of course
听你的语气好像早就猜到了
You say that like it's obvious
你看下这个排列
Take a look at this arrangement
三个碳氢化合物A 一个B 又是一个A
Three of hydrocarbon A, one B, then one A.
四个A 一个B 三个 A
Four A's, one B, three A's
这里有四个A 一个B 两个A
Here we have four A's,one B,two A's
这就是所谓的模式
That's the pattern.
第一组A总是比下一组大
The first group of A's is always larger than the next
说明中间这坨标为 B 的东西
Indicating that the B compound in the middle
意思为 “大于”
means "greater than."
还有其他模式
Now,there are other patterns as well.
萨鲁先生
T'RINA: Mr. Saru?
简单来讲
SARU : Uh,simply put
他们想教我们一门媒介语
they are trying to teach us a bridge language,
-就像林格斯语-没错
-such as Linco s.- Exactly
林格斯语
Lincos?
一种基于数学的语言
A language based on math
21世纪地球外地文明情报曾预测
The 21st-century Earth organization MET I predicted
这种语言会促进外星之间的交流
that it would be helpful in extra planetary communication
10C肯定觉得他们的语言
The Ten- C must think that their language is
太复杂 我们无法理解
too complicated for us to understand,
所以他们转换成了这种简单模式
SO they're using this simpler one
他们在回复我们
They're reaching back
接下来我们就可以进行各种交流了
From here,we can build all sorts of communication
条件语句 复杂逻辑
If /then statements, complex logic
得回复告诉他们 我们理解了
We need to show them that we understand
我们可以发送自己的方程式吗
Can we send an equation of our own?
如果卓拉能让我进入飞船的复♥制♥器
If Zora gives me access to the ship's replicator
我可以创造一个分子 直接发射到球体上
I can build a molecule and beam it directly onto the orb
她只需要向他们展示
Then she'd just need to show them
光线图 他们就能读懂了
the map of lights so they can read it
乐意帮忙 博士
ZORA : I'd be happy to assist, Doctor.
太棒了 你们两个马上着手
Great. Get to work, both of you.
特里纳总统 可以单独聊聊吗
N DOYE : President T'Rina,may I have a word?
我们不是应该趁机离开这个星球吗
Shouldn't we be using this time to try and get out of the orb?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我感觉我们相处得挺好
It seemed we were getting along so well,
但之前开会的时候
but at the meeting earlier h --
她非常不留情面
she was rather strident
但当下还有更重要的事做
Ah. But there are more important things
不足为奇
It's not surprising
逻辑之上
Logic above all.
瓦肯人常为证明一个观点 在公共场合过度表现
Vulcans often overcompensate in public to prove a point
尤其是涉及亲密关系时
especially when close relationships are involved.
沙雷克以前也常这样
Sarek used to do it all the time
让我很抓狂
It drove me crazy
感谢你的解释
This context is most appreciated.
我乐意随时当你的小翻译
Happy to serve as a translator whenever you need.
信息写好了
HIRAI : Message is ready
四加五等于九 大家对于 怎么看
How do we feel about "four plus five equals nine "?
我喜欢数学
I love math.
希望这足以让他们回复
Let'sjust hope it's enough to bring them back
你说过没人会受伤
BOOK : You said no one would get hurt
你已经为此放弃了太多
You've already given up so much for this
而我没有
I didn't...
我不想再让你受伤了
I didn't want to make it harder for you
你撒谎了!
You lied!
重要的是我们要停止暗物象
What matters is we're stopping the DMA
我不会像对奎占人一样对10 C的
I won't do to the Ten- C what they did to Kwe jian
我也绝不会让发现号♥处于风险之中
And I sure as hell won't put Discovery at risk
说的好像超场一定会内爆似的
You're talking like it's certain the hyper field will implode.
也许不会呢
Maybe it won't.
另外 完全内爆会花3 分钟之久
Besides, total implosion will take a good three minutes or so.
时间足够我们转去安全地带
That's enough time for us to warp to safety --
足够发现号♥逃离的
for Discovery to get away,o
-连10 C 都有机会-那地球呢
- Maybe even the Ten - C.- What about Earth?
根据我的计算
By my calculations
裂隙层要一个月才能到达地球
the void will take a month to reach the planet
他们的科学家有足够的时间
That's plenty of time for their scientists to find
去找解决方案一不 你应该告诉我的
-some sort of solution.- No you hould've told me
这本该是不得已之举
This has to be a last resort.
-我要让恩多耶终止计划-不
- I'm telling N doye to stand down.- No!
不要
No.
我们40分钟后就要离开这个球体了
In 40 minutes, we're getting out of this orb
现在距暗物象攻击还有10 个小时
We have ten hours before the DMA starts to hit.
-谁知道到时会发生什么一在第一次
- And who knows what'll happen in that time? - Okay we need to give
-接触之前我们需要-我们得做点什么
-first contact more time before..- We have to do something
再拖下去就晚了 -我们在桶下大篓子
-while we can! -...we start something we can't stop!
让开
Step away!
离控制台远点
Stay away from the consoles
不行 既然我现在离解决问题这么近了
I can not do that not when I'm this close
这是我的飞船
This is my ship
警告
SHIP COMPUTER : Warning .
10 C回来了
SARU: The Ten - C are back
看来那条消息很成功
It seems the message was a success.
我们收到了新的分子
ZORA : We're receiving new molecules
我把碳氢化合物分♥析♥结果发给你 平井博士
Sending the hydrocarbon analysis to your holo PAD D, Dr.Hirai
使用光图案来解码
HARA I : Applying the light pattern to decode
他们发来了更多等式
It's more mathematical equations
结果全部为9 -真不错
- All of them equaling nine.- RILLA K: Oh.
我们已经开始沟通了
We have started to communicate
干得好
Well done,all
舰长 有物体正在靠近
ZORA : Captain,an object is approaching.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru?
没有探测到辐射或毒素
I register no radiation or toxins
呃 外层涂有代表平和的
Uh,the exterior is coated in the hydrocarbon
碳氢化合物
for peacefulness
内部含有可呼吸气体
The interior contains a breathable atmosphere
他们展示了继续对话的意愿
That's how they want to keep talking.
他们想让我们进去
They want us to go inside
你的防守有进步 做得好
More defense improvements. Well done.
布克来吧
TARA K : Book,cm on
-拜托 住手-你先住手
- Please,stop.- You first
抱歉 我得把这个拿回来
I'm sorry. I have to take this badge
布克 这并非我本意 从来都不是
I never wanted this, Book. Ever.
我一辈子只有两个真正的朋友
I've had two real friends in my life
你是其中一个
And you were one of them
你就是这么对你朋友的
You have a funny way of showing it.
你在犯下大错
What you're doing is wrong.
还刺30分钟
30 minutes left.
我们就会离开这个球体了
Then we're out of this or b and on our way
我们都不确定进去是否安全
We can't be sure it's even safe to go inside
他们要是想害我们 也不用等到现在了
If they wanted to hurt us,they could've done it already
但如果外交努力失败
And if diplomacy fails
后果将比我们面临的任何风险
the consequences will be far greater
都严重
than any immediate risk to us
我进去吧
I'll go.
萨鲁先生 伯纳姆舰长 我想请你们跟我一起去
Captain Burnham, Mr. Saru I like you to join me
你们精通外星人类学
Your skill set as a xeno anthropologist
外星语言学
and a linguist will be invaluable
平井博士
Dr. Hirai,
我请你留下来
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表