《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek : Discovery..
在深空阵列上调出奎占
BOOK : Pull up K we jian on the deep -space array
-发生了什么事-我的船被什么东西撞了
What happened?- My ship was hit by something
他们没了
They're gone.
5 光年宽
Five light -years across
这就是撞击奎占的重力异常的大小
That's the size of the gravitational anomaly
暗物象消失了 4.2秒后他又出现了
The DMA disappeared.
1000光年外
1,000light years away
唯一合理的解释就是
The only logical explanation
它是人为制♥造♥的
is someone created it
目前 我们将他们分类为
VANCE : For now,we're classifying
未知物种10 C
谢谢你联♥系♥我中校
ZORA : Thank you Commander,for reaching toward me
那些是什么-坐标
GRAY : What are those?- The coordinates
物种10 C的-我在挣扎
- To Species Ten- C.- I'm struggling
暗物象带来了很多不确定性
The DMA has brought up a lot of,uh uncertainty
终究只是凡人
You are only human.
如果你不能在工作之外找到满足感
If you don't find fulfillment in something other than work
那么你也会让那些来寻求你帮助的人失望
then you will fail those in the chair in front of you.
我设计了这个
And I designed this
一种能摧毁暗物象的武器
A weapon capable of destroying the DMA.
级联子空间裂隙 听起来很像
A "cascading subspace burst "sounds a lot like the result
等裂爆♥炸♥的结果
of an iso lytic explosion
我的提议有风险
My proposal carries some risk
但远比不上什么坐以待能
but not nearly as much as doing nothing
我们需要保护自己
We need to defend ourselves
如果我们和平地进行第一次接触
BURNHAM : If we make first contact peacefully
这样我们就能在行动前确定意图
then we can determine intent before we act.
介绍下一代孢子驱动引擎
Introducing the next generation spore drive
还有94秒他们就会发现它不见了
We have 94 seconds before they realize it's gone
然后发现是我拿走了
and fiqure out I'm the one who took it
下一部分就交给你了
Next part'sall you
布克不
Book. No.
我需要找到布克的飞船
VANCE : I need Booker's ship found.
召集所有可用的飞船
Scramble every available vessel.
不管是巡洋型还是穿梭机 无所谓
Eisenberg clas s,huttlecre
他们窃取了机密技术
They've stolen classified tech
知道他们在哪吗
Do we have any idea where it is?
不知道长官 是用孢子跃迁走的
Negative,sir It pore -jumped
知道它往哪里去了吗-现在还不知道 长官
Any idea where it's headed? Not yet ir
所有可用人员都在找
All available personnel are looking
谁能告诉我 原型一开始是
Can anyone please tell me,how the hell did our prototype
怎么出来的
get out in the first place?
安保是双重授权的 不是吗
Security requires dual authorization,
does it not?
是的长官 是双重授权
Yes,sir. It has dual authorization
鲁恩·塔卡不知怎么输入了密♥码♥
U h, Ruon Tarka entered his code somehow
还有呢
in conjunction with,h...
你也是
yours
我只问你们俩一次
Ill ask you both just once.
你想过可能会发生这事儿吗
Did you have any idea this was coming?
-没有总统女士-好的那
BOTH : No, Madam President. Okay en
那你们为什么没想过
how did you have no idea it was coming?
塔卡是你的人 上将
Tarka was your guy, Admiral
精心挑选的 你给他的自♥由♥支配权
Handpicked. You gave him free reign
几乎没有人监管
Barely any oversight.
在工作关系中忽视
And it is one thing to miss the capacity
犯罪行为是一回事
for criminal misbehavior in a professional relationship.
但你们的关系也是私人的
but yours was also personal
但他 我知道布克在挣扎 没有迹象
I knew Book was struggling,but he..he gave no indication
表明他会做这样的事
that he would do something like this
孢子驱动引擎技术是我们
That spore drive technology is the closest we have come
结束双锂依赖的最有希望的技术
to ending our dilithium dependence
如果消息传出去 唯一的成功原型
If word gets out that the only functional r prototype
被人偷走了 就会威胁到一切
has been stolen,it will threaten evrything
包括相信我们有能力完成你
Including trust that we have the ability
几个小时前刚刚促成的
to pull off this monumental first contact mission
第一次联络任务
that you just helped to sell a few hours ago
这甚至还没有考虑到
That doesn't even take into account
我们现在所面临的的风险
the risk we now run of provoking
如果布克和塔卡成功的话
a highly advanced species who are capable
我们会激怒一个高度发达且有能力团灭我们的物种
of destroying us all,if Booker and Tarka succeed
长官
BURNHAM : With all due respect,ma'am
他是个头脑不清的好人
he's a good man who's not thinking clearly
他很悲痛 他承受了难以想象的损失
He's grieving,he'she's dealing with unimaginable loss
他认为他在阻止另一次奎占悲剧
He thinks he's preventing another K we jian
我们是正在努力阻止更糟糕的事情发生
We are trying to prevent something even worse.
我可以趁还来得及让他看到这一点
I can get him to see that before it's too late.
为了制♥造♥等裂武器
In order to build an iso lytic weapon
塔卡需要等裂金属
Tarka needs is oly nium
般黑市交易 不容易追查到
That's a black -market element that is not easy to track down.
这样我们就有时间找到他们
That buys us time to find them
发现号♥的初步修复工作已经完成
Discovery's primary repairs are done
我们可以马上出发
We can leave immediately
我知道你想帮忙 舰长
I know you want to help Ca pain.
但是这对你来说太私人了
But you're too close to this
你不能参与其中
You can not be involved
我听说情报部已经确认了四个供应商
I'm told Intelligence has identified four vendors
据信他们能接触到等裂金属
who are believed to have access to iso ly nium
我将派船到所有地点
I'm deploying ships to all locations
一但发现布克和塔卡就会被拘留
with orders to detain Booker and Tarka on sight
好 与此同时 我会让发现号♥
Good In the meantime I'd ask
收集物种10 C 的数据
that Discovery gather data on Species Ten - C.
我们得准备好第一次接触
We have to prepare for a first contact
只要我们叛逃的同伙不抢先一步
provided our rogue associates don't beat us to it.
你有命令要执行 伯纳姆上尉
You have your orders, Ct in Burnham
解散
Dismissed.
感觉怎么样
TARKA : SO how d it feel?
孢子引擎
The spore drive
交互界面 高效
The interface. Efficiency
多说点 你可是第一个真正的测试者
Hit me. Come e on you're the first real beta tester
令人印象深刻的-哎呀
- It's impressive.- Oh come on,now.
具体点
Specifics
成功了 它能帮我们阻止暗物象
It works. It'll help us stop the DMA.
这对我来说是最重要的
That's all that matters to me
尔的实诚无可挑剔
Can't fault your honesty
我们暂时安全 不在扫描范围内
We're safe for now,out of scanner range.
你需要多长时间来制♥造♥武器
How long do you need to build the weapon
24小时就够了
24hours should do it.
她又在呼叫你了
-- She's hailing you again
是 还有这个
Yeah. And the re's this,oo
这不算我最好看的照片
TARKA : Well it's not the most flattering picture of me
但是你 你看起来棒极了
but you,you look fantastic.
我很清楚 你为了这个放弃了什么
It's not lost on me,what you're giving up to do this
不管我的判决结果如何 都是值得的
It's worth it,whatever my sentence turns out to be.
判决结果
Your sentence?
一旦数十亿生命被拯救 你就是英雄了
Once billions of lives are saved'll be a hero
星际联邦可不是这样想的
That's not how the Federation works
你让一半的人都对你言听计从
You had half the assembly eating out of your hand
我们还是输了-里拉克是个政♥治♥动物
- We still lost the vote. Ril lak's a political animal
一旦暗物象消失
Once the DMA is gone
她将面临叔免我们的政♥治♥压力
she'll face political pressure to pardon us
她会想办法解释 在这种情况下
She'll find a way to explain that,in this case,
目的正当 则手段正当
the ends justified the means
我们还是先想想如何拯救数十亿生命吧
Let's just worry about saving the billions of lives first
一旦你给我们弄到一些等裂金属
Once you've secured us some iso ly nium
-我就可以完成第三阶段-等等什么
- I can finish the third phase of...- Wait,what?
你说得好像你很清楚该怎么做似的
You made it sound like you knew exactly how to get it
我本来指望着联邦能帮我
I was counting on the Federation's help
现在不可能了,-真不敢相信
- We don't have that now.- Unbelievable
现在的问题是什么
What's the issue here?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表