这不是最夺人眼球的办法
It is not the flashiest idea
但却是最符合
but it is what's most in line
星际舰队和联邦理想的
with Starfleet and Federation ideals
当你坚持你的理想时
While you holdfast to your ideals,
异象将继续四处肆虐
the DMA will continue its work
数十亿人可能死亡
Billions could die
现在很显然我们有两个选择
Well,the two options are clear :
是和种族10- C直接接触
approach the Ten - C directly.
二是立即摧毁 DMA 控制器
or destroy the DMA controller immediately
我现在宣布休会你们可以在投票前
T'm calling a recess so that you can deliberate
和各自的顾问进行商议
with individual counsel before we vote
这是真的
It's bona fide.
它会启动一个程序
It activates a program that will completely remove Zora
把佐拉从我们的系统中完全移除
from our systems
多谢这确实缓解了我的一些担忧
Thank you. This does ease some of my concerns
但我们仍有一个问题
but we still have a problem
你是指我拒绝透露坐标的决定
You're referring to my decision to hold onto the coordinates
是的
Yes.
等一下
Wait.
我们不能就这样接受这个失效保险这是不对的
We can't just skip past the failsafe.lt's wrong.
你们都没有见识过总控
Neither of you experienced Control
我不指望你们能理解
I don't expect you to understand
佐拉这种生命形式是你们从未遇到过的
Zora is in a form you've never encountered
你肯定也没有见过我这样的合成人
As a synth so aml
这不是一回事
It isn't the same thing
那我呢
Well,what about me?
我是第一个与共生体成功融合的人类宿主
T'm the first human host to successfully join with a symbiont
楚尔人也曾想杀了我
The Trill wanted to kill me.too.
我不想杀任何人
I don't want to kill anyone
他们意识到他们必须努力让别人接受他们
They realized that they had to work on acceptance
这正是我们应该对佐拉做的
which is exactly what we should be doing with Zora
这只是个保险开关 仅此而已
This is a safety switch. That's it
如果她永远不会成为威胁我们就永远不会使用它
If she never becomes a threat,well nev r have to use it
她已经违抗船长的命令了
She's already defying our captain'sorder.
难道我们就放任她为所欲为吗
Don't we need to have some protection from her?
我们不能为了自己的利益
We can't hold a sentient being's life
而把有觉生命的生杀大权握在手中
in our hands for our benefit
我们得另想办法
We have to find another way
少校只要愿意这艘船上的任何人
Commander,ny one on this ship could be a threat
都可能构成威胁
if they so choose
我现在就掌握很多方法可以毁灭我们
I could access any number of ways
但是你却相信我
to destroy us now uu me
我认识你我知道你的价值观
know y T know your values
如果你越界
And there are disciplinary measures
会有很多措施可以惩罚你
if you step out of line
这就是失效保险的作用
That's what the failsafe gives us
惩罚但不是以死威胁
Discipline. Not death
佐拉我必须指出
Zora, Imust point out that your willingness
你想要抹除自己的行为
to terminate yourself runs counter
与你的核心程序背道而驰
to your core programming
并没有医生
No,it do en't, Dot
请说明你的首要功能
State your primary function please
照料发现号♥所有的船员
To care for the crew of Discovery
这不是星舰计算机的核心程序
That's not the core programming of a ship's computer
谁给你设置的这些参数
Who gave you those parameters
是我
I did.
我不是想公开反对你
I wasn't trying to speak out against you
我知道
I know.
但你总是第一个行动起来
But you've always been the first to jump into action ;
不管胜算有多大
take on the enemy be damned
这次和对付克林贡人有什么不同呢
What about with the Klingon s? Howis this different?
我对克林贡文化有着本质的理解
I had an intrinsic understanding of Klingon culture
而我们对10- C这个物种却一无所知
We don't have any knowledge about Species Ten - C
我理解塔卡的计划看起来很有诱惑力
And l understand the appeal of Tarka'splan
但风险太大了
but the risks are too great
风险就是这样的东西永远存在
Risks are just that. Risks
我们可以肯定的是 如果我们坐以待能
What we know for sure is that the DMA will keep killing
异象会继续杀伤
if we do nothing
交流外交这才是联邦能维持这么久的原因
Communication diplomacy, this is why the Federation has survived for so long
它最终将拯救大多数人的生命
and it will save the most lives in the end
我确信这一点
l am sure of that.
我不敢苟同
I'm not.
我能理解你的感受
Well,l understand how you fel.
但你不支持我的立场
But you don't agree
我无法支持
No.
听我说
Look,listen..
让我一个人待会儿这次不用传送
I need to take a walk. Are al onethis time
我知道这一定很艰难
know how hard this must be
你倾向于哪种选择
Which approach do you favor?
我想你能猜到
I think you can guess.
你得说出来
Then you have to speak to that
为外交选择进行辩护
Make the argument for diplomacy
把所有这些文明聚在一起已经够困难的了
lt was difficult enough bringing all of these worlds together
我必须保持中立
have to remain impartial
但我相信你能说服他们
But l believe you can convince them
如果你准备好了的话
if you're ready for that
你必须回去说服他们
You have to go back in there and convince them
你的计划是唯一行得通的
Yours is the only plan that makes any sense.
你的舰长很擅长指出漏洞
Your captain'svery good at poking holes
风险水平是问题所在对吗
The risk level'sthe issue,okay?
那就告诉他们你会降低风险
Tell them you'll make it safer
没人能降低同分解武器的风险
One doesn't make iso lytic weapons safer
你没抓住重点
Misses the point
你的下一步怎么办
What's your next move?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
他们就要投票了
They're about to vote
我非常清楚这一点多谢提醒
Tm acutely aware of that. Thank you
我一有机会就把伤疤去掉了
I got rid of my scar the second I could
我们应对悲伤的方式不同
We all wear grief in our own ways
这得靠你说服他们
It has to be you
和他们理论 让他们允许我们摧毁暗物质异象
You have to talk to them convince them to let us destroy that thing
你为什么那么在意摧毁异象
Why do you care so much about this?
怎么我不能像普通银河公民一样期盼异象的消灭吗
What can't want the DMA destroyed just like any other good galactic citizen
普通公民不会担心我不到时机摧毁异象
Good citizens aren't worried about finding their moment,
也不会因为错过机会就姐丧得不行
and aren't gutted at the idea of losing it
坦白说其实是控制这个装置的能源
The power source that controls the device..
我需要用它来回家
I need it...to go home
你的家乡不是莱莎吗
You said you were from Risa
是说我的新家它
My new home.lt's..
非常遥远
far
实话说吧是在另一个宇宙
Another universe in fact
难道是镜像宇宙
The mirror universe
说的好像平行宇宙只有镜像似的
You say that like it's the only other option
在无穷无尽的平行宇宙中
There are countless parallel universes
每一个都有着独特的量子标识
each with its own quantum signature
他知道有一个未曾经历战争也没有大燃烧
He knew of one. Now ar,o Burn
甚至连翡翠链也不存在的宇宙
No Emerald Chain.
一个可以让我们尽享自♥由♥与和平的宇宙
A place where we could be free and at peace
"我们”是谁
Who's“we "
一个朋友
A friend.
也是个科学家
A scientist,like me
我们被关押在同一个实验室内
We were held in the same lab
奥西拉这些年一直在强迫我们研究二锂的替代物
O syra a had us working on dilithium alternatives for years.
就算这样他也能一直保持乐观
But he was relentlessly optimistic
这样的乐观也感染了我
Eventually,i rubbed off on me
于是我们制定了一个计划
And we had a plan.
我们计算出了跨越平行宇宙之间的缺口
We knew exactly how much power we needed
所需要消耗的能量
to cross the gap between universes
结果呢
What happened?
我逃出去了但他没能
l escaped,he didn't
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表