A full -planet evacuation was impossible
对任何人来说都是如此
lt would be for anyone.
我们需要进入那栋建筑
We need to get into that building
搞清楚他们是谁
figure out who they are
以及如何与他们对话走吧
and how to talk to them. Lets go
萨茹
Saru?
你到底怎么回事
What's going on for you?
很抱歉舰长
l apologize Cin
我似乎能够感知到
I seem to be feeling things
一种曦违许久的东西
T have not felt for quite some time
你感知到什么了
What are you feeling?
死亡将临
The coming...of death
啊字谜
A h,pzz le.
阿尔托尼亚的吗
Alton ian?
远古地球的
Ancient Earth
科维奇医生推荐给我的
Dr. Kovic h introduced me to it
我需要一个词意思是一个人必须完成的行动
I need "an act which a person is bound to complete.
任务
Mission "
事实上这正是我想和你讨论的
Exactly what l'dlike to discuss,in fact
任务有七个字母
“ Mission "is seven letters.
我需要十个字母第五个字母是 G This is ten. Fifth letter :" G
我们需要谈谈你待人的态度
We need to talk about your bedside manner
你今天对舰长说话的那种直率态度
The bluntness with which you spoke to the captain today
不完全合适
was not entirely appropriate
你也看到了它对恩多耶将军的影响
And you saw how it affected General N doye
我正在尽我所能
lam doing everything in my power
来化解代表们的压力和恐慌
to contain the delegates'stress and panic
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me
不管他们是否担心
Whether they worry about tomorrow or not,
明天终究会到来
it"llarrive all the same
如果他们目光这样短浅
I'm not sure how we can help
我不确定我们要如何才能帮到他们
with their lack of perspective on that
虽然我钦佩你的长远眼光
While l admire your commitment to the longview
但我现在担心的是那些正处在挣扎中的人
my concern is for those who are struggling right now
他们需要得到支持才能把工作做到最好
They need to feel supported in order to do their best work
所以接下来
SO,moving forward,
我希望你练习下如何表现得更得体一些
I would like you to exercise a bit more tact
就从十分钟后继续开的
starting up on our return
第一次接触计划会议开始吧
to first contact planning in ten minutes
T1
S
T 三
S
现在我们在食堂上面
Okay we at themes shall
如果没人我们可以从这儿下去抄近路
If it's empty w could drop down and take a shortcut
值得一试来吧
It was worth a shot. Come on.
如果我现在在地球我至少可以帮助
If I were home at least l could be helping
疏散人员或建立防御
with evacuations or mounting a defense
我们还有时间将军
We still have time, General
伯汉姆舰长的任务
Captain Burnham's mission..
就是在浪费这宝贵的时间
lsa waste of that time
异象可能在几天内就摧毁我们的文明
The DMA could destroy both of our worlds within days
你怎么能如此镇定
How can you be so calm?
慕瓦的应急方案制定的很明确
N i Var's emergency protocols are well defined
我相信副总统正在
l trust my vice president is doing everything
按照我们的计划行事
according to our plans
统计数字明确显示太多人了
The math doesn't lie. There are too many
大多数人无法得救
Most will not be saved
我们来这里是为了防止这场大灾难
We are here to prevent such catastrophe
这里是我们能最好地为我们人♥民♥服务的地方
This is where we can best serve our people
如果我们采取行动我们现在可能就在和10- C会面
Ifwe act. Wecould be meeting with the Ten - C even now
要求他们关掉那该死的设备
demanding they turn off their bloody device
如果我们对他们一无所知就无法进行沟通
We can not communicate if we know nothing about them
抓住机会之后成功的概率就会翻倍
Opportunities multiply as they are seized
我们应该直接进入超场
We should have gone directly into the hyper field.
气氛好紧张啊
That was tense.
走吧
Let'sgo
我以为他的极度恐惧反应
I though t his extreme fear response was lost
在瓦哈利之后就消失了
after Va har'ai
我也这么以为
So did l
但他的皮质醇和肾上腺素水平
But his cortisol and adrenaline levels
都在急剧上升
are dangerously elevated.
看看你能不能让他冷静下来
See if you can stabilize him
我和德特玛继续进行探索
Ill continue with Detmer
是舰长
Yes, Captain
萨茹先生
Mr. Saru?
让我给你检查一下
Come on. Let's get you checked out.
你觉得这里是干什么的
What do you think this was?
会议室
Meeting space,
礼拜区
worship area,
也许是个竞技场
may be an arena.
群体集♥会♥场所在各种文化中都很常见
Community structures are common in a large variety of cultures
也许我们会找到一些什么东西能给我们提供些线索
May be well find something that ll tell us
我们需要寻找科技文物
We're looking for technology,artifacts,
以及任何能提供文化背景的东西
anything that can provide cultural context
收到
Got it.
放松点
Easy there
这里很不对劲
Something is wrong here
有什么东西让我感觉到不安
Something is causing me to feel this
什么也没有啊
I don't think so.
我们的防护服可以保护我们免受任何外部因素的影响
Our EV suits protect us from any external elements
来
Here
现在你明白了吗
Do you understand now
是的
这层甲板没有人我们是安全的
Deck's empty. Were okay
我们现在在工程部下面
Okay. We're right below Engineering
三个生物信♥号♥♥
Three bio signs
我们得转移他们的注意力让他们远离足够长时间
We have to create a diversion to pull them away long enough
好让我安装补丁
for me to install the patch
一旦佐拉看不见你的船
Once your ship is invisible to Zora..
什么你看着我好像有话要说
What? You're looking at me like you have something to say
我想稍微改变一下计划
I have an idea for a slight change of plans
怎么改变
How slight?
我想让恩多耶将军帮助我们
I want to ask General N doye to help us
听起来可真是个“好”主意啊
Well,that sounds like a great idea.
他们会把我们关进禁闭室
They put us in the brig
我可不想再经历多年的牢狱生活了
And I'd prefer not spend any more years under someone else's thumb
我知道有点冒险
I know it's a risk
但如果她能告诉我们发现号♥的计划
But if she could give us intel about Discovery's plans
我们可以预先做出反应调整对策
we could get right in front of any issues,adapt
在议会的时候她投票支持了我们的计划
She voted in support of our plans at the assembly
你也听到她刚才说的了
and you heard what she just said
她和我们有一样的想法
She needs this as much as we do
她的母星快没时间了
Her planet'srunning out of time
我觉得她会明白阻止异象拯救生命的
I think that she'll see the best way to stop the DMA
最好办法就是控制这一切
and save lives is to take control of this.
穿梭机随时可能回来
The shuttle could be back any minute
那我说快点
Ill talk fast.
我安装补丁你去找恩多耶
put in the patch,you track down N doye
一会儿在我飞船上见
See you back on my ship
嘿布克
Hey, Book?
马到成功
Be convincing
房♥间是空的舰长
Room'sempty
没有文化遗迹
No cultural relics
墙上也没有壁画
Nothing on the walls.
我
需要我带萨茹先生回穿梭机吗
Do you want me to take Mr. Saru back to the shuttle?
我从没见过他这样子
I've never seen him like this
不用看看库伯能不能帮到他
No. Let's see if Cul ber can help him
我们还没收集到任何数据
We don't have any data yet
我得让这次任务有所成效
T have to make this mission count
你不是独自一人舰长
It's not all on you Captain
我们都可以帮忙
We're all here to help
舰长
Captain?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表