星际迷航发现号♥前情提要
Previously on Star Trek : Discovery..
你看不明白问题的关键所在
You're losing sight of the real problem
异象 我利用自己对
The Anomaly. I took what I learned
暗物像核心设备的了解
about the device at the center of the DMA
设计出来一种能够摧毁它的武器
and designed this,a weapon capable of destroying it
如果我们引爆这个武器
If we detonate this weapon,
我们就无法控制所要传达的信息
we can not control the message we're sending
可如果我们能采取和平的方式
If we make first contact peacefully,
我们就可以做到
carefully.w can.
我明白塔卡的计划
And I understand the appeal of Tarka's plan
但是联邦之所以能存在这么久
But communication and diplomacy,this is why the Federation
靠的就是沟通和外交手段
has lasted for so long
从长远来看 可以挽救更多的生命
It'llsave more l lives in the long run
我们所知道的就是 如果不阻正暗物像
All we know for sure is that the DMA will keep killing
只会有更多伤亡
if we do nothing
控制那个设备的动力源
Power source that controls that device?
我需要它才能回家
I need it to go home
布克不
Book,
为了打造等裂武器
In order to build an iso lytic weapon,
塔卡需要裂金属
Tarka needs is oly nium
一般黑市交易
That's a black -market element
不容易追查到
that is not easy to track down
我在上面装了追踪器
I planted a tracker
远隔几个分区 探测器的信♥号♥♥都能被检测到
The signal can be detected from multiple sectors away .
如果暗物像就是开采设备
VANCE : If the DMA is their mining equipment,
那不难想象 作为武器它们的威力能有多大
I can only imagine what their weapons are like
如果他们的能源供应受到威筋
And if their power supply is threatened,
那肯定会被视为敌对行为
it will almost certainly be seen as a hostile act
必须阻止布克和塔卡
Booker and Tarka must be stopped.
我知道
I know.
这里的裂金属也没有多少
BOOK : Not as much is oly nium in here as I thought
够了吗
Wil it be enough?
联邦禁止它是有理由的
TARKA : Federation banned it for good reason.
一点点就能起很大作用
A little goes a long way
足够我们摧毁暗物像吗
BOOK : Is it enough to destroy the DMA
那就还得多点
TARKA : And then some
小心
Careful...
现在我们有武器了
And we have ourselves a weapon.
多久能准备好
How long till it's ready?
5到6小时吧
Five or six hours
我需要校准以破坏暗物像控制器
I need to calibrate to destroy the DMA controller
但同时保护内部电源
but protect the internal power source.
只要我能在等裂爆♥炸♥区
As long as I can generate a null-space bubble
制♥造♥一个零空间气泡
within the iso lytic detonation field,
电源应该没问题
the power source should be fine
尽量快点
Just...speed it up
等这一切结束 她会明白的
She'll understand,one this is over.
他们都会
They all will.
我们不会再失去任何人了
We're not gonna lose anyone else to that thing .
进来
Come.
-舰长-终于收到了布克的回复
- Captain?- Finally got a response from Book.
是加密的 避免被追踪
It's encrypted,o it can't be traced.
我觉得你应该来看看
I thought you should see it
迈克
Michael.
你发来的数据我都看过了
I went through all the data you sent
认为暗物像可能是某种开采设备不无道理
Makes sense the DMA could be some kind of mining device
所以发生的一切都是附带损害
and all that's happened is collateral damage.
但即便这是真的
But even if this is true
也改变不了失去了那么多生命的事实
it doesn't change how many lives have been lost
如果我们现在不采取行动 还会死更多人
How many more will be lost if we don't do something right now.
暗物像随时可能再次移♥动♥
The DMA could move again at any time
我们不能再等了
We just can't afford to wait
我爱你 迈克
I love you Michael.
我也希望我们能有个折中的办法但是
I wish there was a way to find a middle ground on this,but..
我知道并没有
I just don't see it
对不起
I'm sorry .
再见
Goodbye
我本来以为
SARU : Well..
如果他知道暗物像不是故意袭击
I really thought it would make a difference
就会改变想法
if he knew it wasn't an attack.
如果我们不阻正他们
Now,if we don't stop them, that could be what comes next.
那就太轻描淡写了
would be an insult to understatement.
影响性 复杂性
The optics,the complexities.
长官
BURNHAM : Sir
我能领导这次行动吗
am I able to lead this mission or not?
你确定想这么做吗
Are you sure that that's what you want?
是的
It is.
这事里拉克总统可有不少意见
Well President Rilla k had quite a lot to say about this.
但她也理解 只有发现号♥才能
But she does understand that Discovery is the only ship
及时找到布克先生
capable of reaching Mr. Booker on time
而没有人比你更了解他
and no one knows him better than you
我还提醒她 你从未让我失望过
I also reminded her that you have never let me down.
谢谢你长官
Thank you,ir
先别记着谢我
Don't thank me yet.
总统还是担心
The president remains concerned
事情无法按计划进行
that if things don't go smoothly
也许到最后你在感情上会做出让步
you might be too emotionally compromised
很难做出强硬的决定
to make the hard call
我也一样担心这一点 所以我会另外
I have the same concern,so I'm going to send
派人跟你一起去
another officer with you.
如果有需要 这个人将有权进行干涉
Someone who will be empowered to step in,if needed
而且我将授权他
and issue the necessary orders
替我做出决定
with the full backing of my authority
上将 无意冒犯
With respect, Admiral
但我觉得萨鲁舰长就能做到这一点
that -that is Captain Sar u's job.
他跟布克走的也很近 不是吗
He,too,ito Book,is he not?
我知道这让你有些尴尬 舰长
I understand this is awkward, Captain
我能问下到底是谁吗
May I ask who the officer is?
一个你们都熟悉的人
A friendly face
希望这样能让大家舒服些
which I hope will make it easier on everyone.
指挥官 进来吧
Commander,wll you please join us?
舰长
Captain.
纳空指挥官
Commander Nhan?
很高兴见到你-我也是
- It's good to see you.- You,too.
长官我我不得不提醒你
BURNHAM : Uh,s- I oay
如果你们担心的是我和布克的关系
if the concern is my connection to Book
纳罕和我也是多年老相识了
Nhan and I go way back.
我知道 她也是巴尔赞人
I'm aware. But she's also a Barzan
她的星球上有多人
And there'sa reason so many of her world
在安♥全♥部♥队服役是有原因的
serve in the security forces
责任高于一切
Duty above all
我给你们点时间谈谈吧
Ill give you two a minute.
我
NHAN : I.
我只见过布克一次
I'd only met Book in passing.
很抱歉会是这样的收场
I'm sorry it's come to this
谢谢你这么说纳罕
Thank you for that, Nhan
你是什么时候加入♥联♥邦安♥全♥部♥队的
So,when did you join Federation Security?
我以为你还在巴尔赞呢
I thought you were still living on Barzan.
本来是的 但在完成种子库任务后
I was,but after completing the seed -vault mission
我就不在那了
I ended up not staying too long
我升级了呼吸器
Upgraded my breathers,though
你还真是有眼光呢
Real eyes,al you.- Mm-hmm.
你找到家族中的其他人
Were you able to find your family line
并且跟他们取得联♥系♥了吗
and connect with them
我试过
Uh
但没成功
Didn't work out
后来安♥全♥部♥让我在打击翡翠链行动中
And Security asked me to lead a clean up task force
领导一支清除部队
against the Emerald Chain
秘密行动 跟任何人都不能说
Cover t ops. I couldn't tell anyone
我看到报告了
I read the reports
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表