看看你们的孢子引擎是怎么工作的
See that spore drive of yours in action.
总统女士我们有安全协议
Madam President,safety protocols
不能让您置身危险
We can't put you at risk,ma'am
感谢你的关心
但我不能让任何人
Well,thank you for your concern, but l can't ask anyone
做出我自己都不愿意的物性
for a sacrifice I'm not willing to make myself.
女士
您登上发现号♥会加重风险
Ma am,having you aboard Discovery heightens the danger
对我的舰员也是
To my crew
我很欣赏你的热情舰长
l appreciate your passion, Captain
我们飞船上见
Ill see you on board
我知道这个表情是什么意思
I know that look well enough
上将她想要证明自己
Admiral,she's trying to prove herself
她想要表明自己参与过任务
She wants to says he's seen action
我认为她是在完成一个待办列表
l think she's tickingoff a box
舰长现在是非常时期
Captain,his is a delicate time
我们仍在寻找要壮大联邦都需要什么
We're all still learning what we need as we grow the Federation.
我很确定我们不同往常一样需要政♥治♥
'm pretty sure we don't need politics as usual
你可能不爱听
Well my not like to hear it
不过在整个世界都天翻地覆的时候
but an adept politician can be a very powerful tool
一位出色的政♥治♥家能成为强有力的手段
when the world feels upside down
而且总统想登上发现号♥
And the president doesn't need your per miss i or
也不需要征得你的同意
to board Discovery
怨我失陪我要错过晚餐时间了
Now,if you'll excuse me'm... I'mlate for dinner.
长官
Sir?
我很高兴知道您把家人安全带回家了
I'm so glad you were able to bring your family home
等你们回来再见
See you when you get back
顺便替我向布克尔先生打个招呼
And q ive Mr. Booker my best
利拉克主席会和我们一起去
President Rilla k will be joining us.
使用标准协议
Standard protocols apply
德特玛少校带我们到跳跃的安全距离
Commander Detmer,take us to safe range for the jump
黑色警戒
Black alert
是舰长
Aye C
总统女士
请您做好准备
Madam President my want to brace yourself
第一次可能会有些晕
The first one can be disorienting
没事
Ill be fine
我以前和我父亲飞过货船
FI ew cargo ships for my father back in the day
好吧
Okay.
跃迁
Jump.
奥沃瑟昆
我们能看见空间站了吗
Owo sek undo we have
我锁定它了
但是有些不对劲
-the station?- I'm locked don to it,but some thing'swrong
屏幕显示
On screen
怎么回事
Whatthehell?
这是什么造成的
What could have done that?
绝对不是太阳耀斑
Definitely not a solar flare.
无论是什么
Whatever it was
空间站无法再承受这么大的压力
the station can't take that kind of stress much longer
船员也是
Neither can its crew
黄色警戒我们过去看看
Yellow Alert. Let'sget into it.
凯希姆
Ky he em.
这比我记忆中美多了
So much more beautiful than T remember
你能感受到它吗
Can you feel it?
当然
O heah
你好啊
Hell o,ldfriend
你上次见它是什么时候
When was the last time you saw it?
自从我成为送货员就没见过了
Not since l became a member of the pack myself.
你来吧
You do the honors
世界之根
The World Root.
把你的手放上去
Put your hand on it
你感受到的温暖
The warmth you fee
来自几百方只手彼此牵握形成的锁链
is a chain of a million hands
我们通过这种方式来纪念
We do this to remember
我们这样做是因为宇宙的不可知
We do this because the universe is unknowable,
但我们能知道
but we can know this
你现在是这个锁链的一部分它来自于古老的过去
You're now part of a chain that goes back.
坚不可摧
unbroken
这个根系遍布
This root system that reaches all the way
整个奎江星
around K we jian
它是我们的心脏
it is our heart
你父亲的护身符里有它的汁液
And its sap is in that amulet your father wears.
今天你会得到属于你的这块
Today you'll get your own.
永远不要摘下它
It's something you never take off.
你为什么没戴着护身符呢
布克叔叔
Why aren't you wearing yours, Uncle Book?
这个故事下次再讲莱托
It's a story for another day eto
好吧
Okay.
世界之根的汁液
The sap of the root...
和家人的血液
..and the blood of your family
戴上这个护身符
Wear this..
你就有我们
carry us
和奎江星的保护
and Kwe jian with you..
直到永远
always.
我为你骄傲莱托
T'mproud of you eto
谢谢
Thanks
不用客气
You'revery welcome
去向你的朋友们展示一下
去吧
Go show your friends,o
好
Okay.
很高兴你能在这
I'm happy you're here
谢谢你邀请我参与仪式
Thank you for asking me to be a part of it
扫描结果显示空间站的移♥动♥速度是每秒720公里
Scans show the station moving at 720 kilometers per second
自转速度是每秒22 度
with a radial velocity of 22 degrees per second
护盾已经失效
外壳仅有轻微磁化防护
Shields are down with a slight magnetization of the hull
一定是什么东西击中了他们
Something must've hit them
仍然没有应答舰长
Still no response yet, Captain
继续呼叫
Keep hailing the station
联♥系♥上的时候通知我
Let me know when you have them
奥沃瑟昆少校
调出那条求救信息
Commander Owo sek un,pull up the distress call
是舰长
Aye, Cin
我是深空维修站贝塔六号♥的纳拉斯中校
This is Commander Na las from Deep - Space Repair Beta Six.
停
Stop ·
放大他旁边的窗户
Beside him he window -magnify that
透镜效应很强烈
Oh...it's extreme lensing
立体角球面度为2元
Two-pisteradian solid angle
可以用联邦标准度量衡吗
n Federation Standard,please
引力畸变击中了空间站的一侧
Gravitational distortion. Hit the side of the station
肯定是把子空间中继也打坏了雷耶斯少校
must've taken out the relay wl. Commander Rhys?
我没看见任何能造成
I don't see anything that could've created
这么这样剧烈畸变的东西
a distortion that large
继续找然后通知奎江星
Keep looking and follow up
看他们有什么发现
with K we jian,ee if they have anything yet
是舰长
Aye C
舰长我联♥系♥上纳拉斯中校了
Captain,hav Commander Nal as
纳拉斯中校 我是联邦星舰发现号♥的舰长伯汉姆
Commander Nala s, I'm Captain Burnham of the U. S. S. Discovery
利拉克总统现在也和我们在一起
President Rilla k is here with us as well.
总统女士很荣幸见到您
Ma'am. It's an honor.
舰长感谢你们前来
Captain,thank you for coming
你们情况如何
What's your status?
我们被不知道什么东西击中了
We were hit by something. I don't know what.
我们十个人都在主控室
We've got all ten of us in the main control room
其他地方的维生系统都坏了
Life support seems to be gone everywhere else
惯性阻尼器不稳定
lner tial dampeners are fluctuating
人造重力也一团糟
artificial gravity is a mess
而且我们的传感器都失灵了
and our sensors are unreliable
我们一名工程师管这个叫出洋相
One of my engineers called it a“shit-show
用地球人的话就是情况很差
Which is Earth for “bad.
他们这么告诉我
I'm told.
确实是我们要怎么帮你
lt is,indeed. How can we help?
我能修好推进器来停止自传
Well, I can fix thrusters,that ll stop the spin
但是我们的 Q 节点都完球了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表