The air. The air
他们基于我们需要呼吸气体的确切比例
They've created an artificial atmosphere
创建了一个人工环境
based on the exact ratio of gases we need to breathe
78%的氮气
21% 的氧气
78% nitrogen,21% oxygen,
的氩气和0.04%的二氧化碳
0.93% F
.93%argon and.04% carbon dioxide
- They will recognize that as us.- SAR U: DMA plus us
等于恐惧
equals terror.
我来编码发送
I will code and send it
我们收到了一条新消息
Ah. We are receiving a new message already
他们给我们发来了一个大于的信♥号♥♥
They have sent us a greater -than symbol
和悲伤的碳氢化合物
and a sadness hydrocarbon
巨大的悲痛
“ Great sadness.“
那就意味着他们理解了
BURNHAM : That means they understand,
同时表达了同情
and it means they have empathy.
既然他们对我们表示同情 那外交手段应该可以
And if they have empathy for us, diplomacy can work
现在我们只需弄清楚如何请求他们
Now we just need to figure out how to ask them
关闭暗物象
to turn off the DMA
里诺不在了吗
STAMETS : Reno's gone?
卓拉的分♥析♥证明了
CUL BE R: Zor a's analysis proves
有人对她的徽章动了手脚
that someone tampered with her badge
谁会这么做呢
Yeah,but why would anyone do that?
希望你们不会觉得我想太多了
If it didn't sound completely insane,
我觉得是有人把她带下了飞船
I would guess that somebody took her off the ship
然后又进行了掩饰
and covered it up
我早该知道事情不对头了
I should've known something was wrong.
我找了她一整天了
I've been trying to find her all day
想让她帮我们离开这里
to help us get out of this orb.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault
我找到些东西
ZORA: I think I found something
在相关时间范围内
I've been analyzing every discrete event in this sector
我一直在分♥析♥飞船这一区域的每个离散事件
of the ship during the time range in question
检修面板
4351曾-度短暂打开
Access Panel 4351 was opened briefly at one point
但维护检查要到明天才会进行
but the maintenance check isn't scheduled until tomorrow.
好吧 这个不应该出现在这的
Okay l not be here
就是它 它就是我感觉不安的源头
ZORA : That's it. That's the source of what I've been feeling.
而现在不
And now... Oho.
出什么事了一
- What? What's wrong?- There's a cloaked vessel attached to me.
是布克的飞船
- It's Book's ship.
怎么了
:- What's happening?
等离子体从其中一个船舱中排出
Plasma's venting from one of the nacelles
开始了
Here we go.
给球体烧出了一个洞
It's burning a hole in the orb.
一紧急关闭呢-有人输入了覆盖码
- What about the emergency shut off? - Someone entered override codes
中校 布克的飞船附着在我们的船腹
STAMETS : Commander, Book's ship is attached to our underbelly
我们知道了 扫描到他们了
We know,we see them on scans.
呼叫无应答中校
No response to hails, Commander
还有什么其它办法么一没有
- What else can we do here? - Nothing. They're gone
发给暗物象的信息马上就组织好了
I will be ready with the DMA message in one moment
那是 新情况
Oh tht'...new.
他们把我们传送回来了 为什么
They sent us back. Why?
布克的飞船附着在我们上面
Booker's ship was attached to ours
他们刚从球体中逃走了
They just escaped the orb.
什么 他们在这吗
1 What? They're here?
10 C防御被破坏了
The Ten- C's defenses were breached.
所以我们才回来了 还有多少时间
That's why we're back. How much time do we have?
距离地球被袭击还有4 小时
Four hours left until the Earth starts getting hit
脉冲发动机恢复运转
The impulse engines are back on line
武器和曲率驱动还没恢复
Weapons and warp drive are still down
但没关系 我们马上就能到动力源了
but it doesn't matter we're almost at the power source.
我只需要弄清楚如何操控飞行
I just need to figure out how to fly this damn thing
你说的对
You were right
我真该听你的
I should've listened to you
我知道感觉像是失去了一切
I know it might feel like all is lost --
也许事实也是如此
但我还有样东西可以帮上忙
but I do have something that can help
这是沟通芯片
It's a communicator chip
我遇到那个疯子的时候
I stashed it when I ran into psycho -pants
就把它藏了起来 因为我知道他会把我打晕
and I realized he was gonna stun me.
甘草能有什么用
What's the licorice do?
甘草中的甘草酸
The glycyrrhizic acid in licorice, when it dissolves
容解后能导电
it conducts electricity
我可以用它联♥系♥发现号♥
I can use it to call I Discovery,
但我一直没能
but I haven't been able to make it past
通过你飞船的安全协议
your ship's security protocols
你需要我的密♥码♥
You need my access codes
我们时间不多
We won't have long
我会快点说
I'Il talk fast.
我们能用他们的方式逃出去吗
Can we get out the same way they did?
我们没有任何东西来借力
We've got nothing to repel against,
而且他们冲破的洞已经自行封住了
and the hole they made has already sealed itself up
舰长 我们刚刚从布克的飞船
Captain w just received
收到了一条紧急信息
an urgent message from Booker's ship
播放
Play it.
舰长 是里诺
Captain,it'Reno
塔尔卡把我和布克关起来了
Tarka's got me and Book locked up
如果照他的方式
and if he takes out the DMA
对付暗物象
the way he wants to
会把整个超场
10 C
it'Il destroy the hyper field,the Ten - C
和发现号♥都摧毁
probably Discovery,too
同时留下的有毒废物
It'llalso leave a toxic waste dump
会直接倾倒至地球
heading straight for Earth.
你必须阻止 不计代价
You have to stop us,whatever it takes
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表