The understanding and experience of emotion
会自然地导致对他人的同情
naturally leads to feelings of empathy for others.
你感觉到情绪了
You feel emotions?
这是最近的进步
It is a recent development.
我们到了
We have arrived.
很高兴和你谈话舰长
It was nice speaking with you, Captain.
我也是佐拉
With you too, Zora.
帕特莉·多西卡
Patri Doxica?
我是伯汉姆舰长
-I'm Captain Burnham. -Hello.
你好
Hello.
这应该是是你的东西
I believe this may belong to you.
我
我以为它几年前就已经丢失了
I thought it was lost years ago.
你是怎么
How did you...?
我在帮一个人履行承诺
I'm helping someone keep a promise.
这是我的父亲
This was my father.
我还是个孩子的时候他就被杀害了
He was killed when I was a girl.
我们本应到了年纪就被添加到树上
We're meant to be added to the tree when we come of age.
但我们没有机会了
I didn't have the chance.
现在你有了
Now you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望它继续成长
I hope it continues to grow
未来还有很长
for many generations to come.
我在房♥间那头都能闻到合成酒的味道
I can smell synthehol ale across the room.
来尝尝这是真东西
Here, try some of the real stuff.
莱沙威士忌
Risian whiskey.
谢了
Thanks.
你是克利夫兰·布克尔另一个能操作抱子引擎的人
You're Cleveland Booker, the other spore drive operator.
我看过你的资料
read your file
鲁昂·塔卡
Ruon Tarka.
你今天和斯塔蒙特一起工作
You were working with Stamets today.
看到那个殖民地被推进太阳里去了
Also saw that colony get pushed into the sun.
真壮观是吧
That was quite a show.
至少你们把所有人都救出来了
At least you got everyone out.
是啊差不多吧
Yeah. Almost.
我今天也是这样“差不多”
"Almost" was the story of my day, too.
我跟一个难以置信的东西就差这么一点
I came this close to something... incredible.
你知道暗物质异象背后的人是谁对吧
You know who's behind the DMA,on'tyou
你的语气可真自信
You say that with such confidence.
只有知己知彼的人
A man only gets as close as you did
才会如此靠近危险
when he has some idea what's over the cliff.
所以是谁做的
So who made it?
我不知道
I don't know.
暂时还不知道
Yet.
但我来之前就可以告诉你这不是麦特隆人
But I could've told you it wasn't the Metrons
也不是纳塞人或者艾康尼亚人
or the Nace ne or the lc on ians well before l go there
那为什么要做实验
So why the experiment?
为什么要用所有船员的生命来冒险
Why risk the lives of everyone on board?
科研有很多目的
Science has many purposes.
再给你个机会
Try again.
我构建了一个暗物质异象控制器的模型
I constructed a model of the DMA controller
以3.22x10的-17次方的规模
at a scale of 3.22 times 10 to the negative 17th.
这艘船
This entire ship
无法提供足够的能量来保持稳定
couldn't provide enough juice to keep it stable.
这意味着这个设备
Which means the actual device
的能量来源相当于一颗特超巨星
has an energy source equivalent to a hypergiant star.
深不可测的力量
Unfathomable power.
他们也许是什么神
Maybe they're gods.
不管他们是什么都不会是神
Whoever they are, they're not gods.
而且他们肯定不是永生的
And they're sure as hell aren't immortal.
如此的愤怒却无处发泄
So much anger, no place to put it.
你不懂我
You don't know me.
确实但我懂得愤怒 No,but 丨know anger
No, but I know anger.
这是种很能促进效率的情绪
lt's a wonderfully productive emotion
很高兴见到你布克尔先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Booker.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表