他说的没错保罗 而且不要忘了
He's right,aul And let'snot forget
总控并不具备情绪
Control was never capable of emotions
这才让情况变得更糟
That's what makes this worse
坐标只是冰山一角
The coordinates are just the tip of the iceberg
如果她一气之下
I mean what if she gets mad at us
打开气闸或者出于惊吓
and open s an airlock,or -sc rd
发射儿颗光子鱼雷
and -and fires off some photon torpedoes?
我们完全没法阻止她
We'd have no way of stopping her
佐拉你从什么时候开始
Zora,when didou start developing
具备了产生情感的能力
a capacity for emotion
我也不确定博士
lm not sure, D ctr
但我认为在发现号♥吸收天体数据之后这是无可避免的
I believe it was inevitable once Discovery emerged with the sphere data
新科技引入我的系统也一定加快了这一进程
But the introduction of present -day technology into my systems must have accelerated the process
你是否知晓有规定
You're aware that there'saproscription against
禁止有感感知能力的人工智能
sentient A i being fully integrated
完整接入星际舰队的系统
into Starfleet systems
我知道但考虑到我的感知能力
lam,but given the unusual way
是以非常规形式生成的
in which my sentience developed
我不知道这对我意味着什么
I don't know what that means for me.
无论是怎么形成的
However you came to be
这意味着一我发现你引发了风险
it means if I find you pose a risk
我将有权力把你的意识从这艘船中分离出去
have the authority to extract your consciousness
然后把以另一种形式储存起来
from this ship,and place it in another form
此前我们无法移除球体的数据
ln the past,w were unable to remove the sphere data.
九百三十年里科技已经取得了长足进步
Technology has come a long way in930 years
如果你这样做佐拉能选择她的新形态吗
If you did this,ould Zora choose her new form?
当然可以
Certainly
佐拉 我们想帮忙
Zora,we want to help
长官我们想要代表她发言
Sir,w want to speak on her behalf
谢谢两位
Thank you both,
没关系的
but it's going to be all right
我相信我有解决方案了
I believe T have a solution
请分享一下 佐拉
Please share it with us, Zora
我从未伤害过任何人
I'd never bring harm to any of you
我理解你们为什么会担心我如此做的可能性
I understand why you'dfe army potential to do so
我也能记起你们与总控的过往
I do recall your experiences with Control
而最近我在子空间裂缝中感受到了恐惧
And recently elfe myself in the subspace rift
当我想到离开这艘船的可能性时
I feel that again now when l consider the possibility
我再次感到了恐惧因为发现号♥即是我的形态
of leaving this ship ; it is my form
我和它相互依存就像你们一样
lamas attached to it as you are to yours
因此 我提议一个折衷方案
And so,loffer com rom ise
我已经制♥造♥了一个失效保险装置
T have created a failsafe.
一旦我表现出任何有威胁的行为
Should 丨exhibit any threatening behavior
这个装置会立即抹除我的感知能力
this device will immediately expunge my sentience
我希望这可以消除你们的顾虑
T hope this will ease your concerns
并说服科维奇博士让我保持现状
and persuade D r. Kovich to let me remain
佐拉你的意思是这个失效保险装置会
Zora do you mean to say this failsafe would..
杀死我没错
Terminate me? Yes.
忽我不同意我们的护盾科技
I respectfully disagree Our shield technology
足以在非攻击前提的第一次接触中提供保护
could provide protection during a non -aggressive first contact.
但如果他们以攻击来回应呢
And if they respond with aggression themselves
我们必须准备好
We need to be prepared
星际联邦刚刚提醒了我的人♥民♥
The Federation recently reminded my people
我们不应恐惧未知
that we need not fear the unknown
我们也不能假定对方是恶意的
and we can not presume ill intent
我们会考虑对种族10- C给予相同的礼节
We would consider extending that same courtesy to Species Ten - C
我相信我们必须如此
I believe we must
太多生命已经逝去
Too many lives have been lost already
我们绝不能鲁葬行事
We can not be reckless.
把握时机
Know your moment
在辩论战争还是和平的时候
While you're debating whether to approach this species
你们忘记了真正的问题是异象
with war or peace,your e losing sight of the real problem :the anomaly
以及在中心控制它的强力装置
wo and the powerful device at its center that controls it
我们必须阻止它
We need to stop it
我知道你们都试过了
Oh now now.you'vet rid
地球向它发射了1600枚量子鱼雷
You fired1600qutm ords int it
霍尼什人报废了无数的探测器
you scrapped countless probes
你们花了多少拉锭
How much latinum have you liquidated
试图把船送进去
trying to solve how to get a ship inside?
你们每个人都失败了为什么
Every one of you have washed out. Why?
因为坦白地说你们不是我
Because,a ing frankly,yore not me
而且你们没有这个
and you don't have this
这是基于我在发现号♥上做的实验
It's based on my experiment on board Discovery
I took what l learned about the device at the center of the DMA and designed this
一件真正能毁灭它的武器
A weapon capable of destroying it.
与你们那些无用功不同的是这个东西能奏效
And unlike your efforts,tis will actually work
请保持秩序安静
Order,please
塔卡先生请注意礼节
Mr. Tarka,the protocols of this assembly
这不是你为了私利自我吹嘘的场合
are not something you may flaunt for your own benefit
总统女士
Madam President,he good assembly
会议的目的是制定一个计划
asked for a plan
我可以提供一个符合所有人利益的计划
I can provide one for everyone's benefit.
你可以详细说明
You may elaborate
多谢
Thank you
我的研究表明控制异象的装置
My research shows that the device controlling the anomaly
需要巨大的能量
requires an immense amount of power
要切断装置内部的能源
To sever the device from its internal power source
我需要一个
I need a detonation capable
能制♥造♥级联子空间爆♥炸♥的引爆装置
of creating a cascading subspace burst
Boom!
异象会崩溃
The anomaly collapses
从此以后我们都过上幸福的生活
We all live happily ever after.
那你打算怎么投放这个装置
And how do you propose to deliver this payload?
设备周围有一个相对平静的区域
There's an area of relative calm around the device
我们可以用发现号♥
We could use Discovery
跳过去释放武器再迅速撤离
to jump in,release my we on thn get out
不到五秒钟就结束了
l t'llall be over in less than five seconds
塔卡先生既然你的计划涉及到我的船
Mr. Tarka,syour plan involve my ship
我想请您做些解释
I'd like to ask for some clarification.
当然伯汉姆舰长
Of course, Captain Burnham.
很荣幸终于见面了
lt'sa pleasure to finally meet.
你想要我解释什么
What can l clarify
“级联子空间爆♥炸♥”听起来很像
A cascading subspace burst sounds a lot like
同分解爆♥炸♥的结果
the result of an iso lytic explosion
也可以这么说
Mm. You could say that.
基特默条约禁止使用同分解武器
Iso lytic weapons were banned in the Khi tomer Accords
是有充分理由的
for good reason
我猜联邦领导层
And I'm guessing Federation leadership
应该可以为这次千年一遇的危机破例吧
can make an exception for a once -in -a -lifetime crisis
这类武器会对子空间造成不可弥补的损害
These types of ordinance cause irreparable damage to subspace
这是它的特性不是缺陷
It's a feature. It's not a bug
我们想毁掉这东西而不是去给它挠痒痒
We want to destroy this thing,not tickle it.
这种破坏可能会导致所在星区
The damage could cause warp travel
无法曲速航行
to be impossible in that sector
而直子空间爆♥炸♥通过异象的虫洞返回
And what's the chance that the subspace bursts
毁伤虫洞另一侧的可能性又有多大
don't travel back through the DMA'swormhole and harm those on the other side?
附带损失罢了
Collateral damage
他们已经造成这么多伤害有何不可
And after what they've done it matt
不可
It does.
他们可以将其视为战争行为
They could see it as an act of war
谁知道他们会用什么样的武力报复
and retaliate with who knows what kind of fire powe?
更不用说在银河系中造成
Not to mention catapulting a toxic void
一片无法通航的虚空域了
across the galaxy
我的建议有一些风险
My proposal carries some risk,
但远不及什么都不做的风险大
but not nearly as much as doing nothing
如果我们引爆这个武器
If we detonate this weapon
我们无法控制随之传达的信息
we can not control the message were sending
如果我们拿到他们的坐标
If we wait for the coordinates
我们可以和平地谨慎地
we can make first contact peacefully
进行第一次接触 这样我们就能在行动前
Carefully. And then we can determine intent
确定对方的意图
before we act
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表