《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Discovery..
暗物质异象从维纳里星区消失了
The DMA's gone from the Vena ri sector.
就这么消失了
It just... It disappeared.
唯一合逻辑的解释就是有人制♥造♥了它
The only logical explanation is, someone created it.
我想制♥造♥一台可运作的暗物质异常控制器模型
I want to create a working model of the DMA controller
它就是这么运作的
That's how it works.
而且它也能产生子空间裂缝
It's creating the subspace rupture,
异象现在正在往拉德维克小行星带去
The DMA is now on a path towards the Radvek asteroid belt.
我们会救出所有人的
We will get everyone out.
我们还需要做更多 迈克尔
We need to do more, Michael.
我们得找出幕后推手 阻正他们
We need to find out who's behind this and stop them.
我们会的
We will.
今天你打算做什么
What are you gonna do today?
除了泽安塔训练之外
Other than the zhian'tal exercises.
建立身心连接很重要
Mind and body connection is everything,
尤其是你有了全新的身体的时候
especially when you have a new body.
这个殖民地会被引力异常击中
This colony is in path of a gravitational anomaly.
我们是来疏散你们的
We are here to evacuate you.
不像其他人我属于这里
Unlike the others,belong here
我杀过人
I took a life.
我偷的东西有这个家族的拉罗吉球
Among the things I stole was the family's lalogi orb.
我要留下
I'm staying.
我们必须救走他
We have to save him.
这是他自己的选择
lt's his choice to make.
这不对
This is wrong .
在责任和同情之间权衡是很痛苦的
It can be painful to weigh duty against compassion.
你能感觉到情绪了
You feel emotions?
是最近才有的情况
It is a recent development
这应该是你的东西
I believe this may belong to you.
我想了很多关于家人的事
I've been thinking a lot about family.
为何已逝的事情对当下仍然如此重要
How the past is still so much of the present.
甚至为什么即便有的人已经不在了
How even when someone is gone,
但我们仍然与他们有着联♥系♥
we remain connected to them.
我们的记忆
Our memories,
我们的情感
our feelings.
他们仍然以某种形式陪伴在我们身边
It's like they're still here with us in some way.
这其实让人挺安心的你知道吧
It's comforting, you know?
或许吧
It can be.
看起来挺让人印象深刻
That's impressive.
我从拉罗吉球得到的灵感
I was inspired by the lalogi orb.
菲利克斯给你的那东西吗
The thing Felix gave you.
布克
Book.
别我们已经谈这个谈的够多了
Oh, we've talked about it enough.
那是你的决定不是我的
It was your call, not mine.
今天本来应该是我爸的生日
Today would have been my dad's birthday.
我知道你们俩关系不太好
I know you two weren't close.
对我从来没把他的照片
Yeah. I'd never put his face
放到过家庭树上这点我可以承认
on a family tree,tat's for sure.
不过你从上将那听说了吗
Anyway, you heard from the admiral yet?
我们会进入暗物质异象
We're going into the subspace rift
留下的子空间裂隙中
left behind by the DMA.
1100时出发
1100hours.
好的
Right.
他说暂时就是这些
He said that's-that's it for now.
我们在让机会溜走
We're missing opportunities.
你可以继续和你的送货员同行联♥系♥
You can keep reaching out to your courier contacts.
无论是谁创造了暗物质异象
Whoever created the DMA
他们都是联邦从未遇到过的
is someone the Federation's never encountered.
我们得跳出联邦领空
We need to jump outside the Federation space.
和他们直接对话
Talk to them.
拜托他们可能有线索的
Come on, they-they might have leads.
但我们现在有一个犯罪现场
Right now we have a crime scene,
得趁证据还在时赶到那里
and we have to get there while the evidence is fresh.
暗物质异象肯定在那裂隙里留下了什么
The DMA must have left something behind in that rift
粒子分♥析♥能告诉我们那是什么
And particle analysis will tell us what it is
从哪来线索指向谁
and where it came from, and where leads to who.
斯塔蒙特对这一点很有信心塔卡也是
Stamets is confident. So is Tarka.
我真心希望他们是对的
I hope to hell they're right.
舰长 萨茹先生在等您了
ZORA: Captain, Mr. Saru is ready for you.
我们会弄清是谁做的
We'll find who did this.
当然会的小家伙
We'll figure it out, girl.
我们正在接近子空间裂隙舰长
We are closing on the subspace rift, Captain.
我查询了星际舰队记录中的类似案例
Uh, in reviewing Starfleet records of similar encounters,
我们应该会遇到一些干扰
it appears we can anticipate some interference.
进取号♥记录了高温等离子体
Uh, Enterprise noted heated plasma.
航海家号♥绘制过电离粒子旋涡的图像
Voyager charted ionized-particle eddies.
也就是说会很颠皱
SO,it'Il be bumpy
我们的曲速引擎必须保持关闭
Our warp drive will need to remain off-line.
而且因为斯塔蒙特少校并不清楚
And as Commander Stamets is uncertain
裂隙会对菌丝网络有什么影响
of the rift's impact on the mycelial network,
所以跳跃进去也并不明智
uh, it is not prudent for us to jump in, either.
懂了又颠又慢
Bumpy and slow. Got it.
我觉得这些都不算什么
Oh,nothing we can not handle, I'me
船员们可都精神高涨着呢
The crew's spirits are high.
很好
Good.
那你呢
And yours?
如释重负因为我们也许很快就能找到异象的起源了
I am relieved that we may soon understand the origins of the DMA
我也是到舰桥
You and me both. Bridge.
佐拉通知所有舰桥成员到岗位报到有劳了
Z oral bridge pron nel to stations..·please.
谢谢舰长
Thank you, Captain.
只是出于礼貌
It's only polite.
你有没有
Did you...?
我们运行了10级系统诊断两次
We ran level ten diagnostics. Twice.
什么异常都没有
There's no irregularities.
全系统运转正常
All systems are operating
指标均在指定范围内 萨茹先生
within the defined parameters M.
我的情绪发展
It seems my emotional development
似乎是某种有机进化
is an organic evolution,
但我能感知到舰长仍然有所担忧
yet I can tell the captain still has concerns.
当然我能理解
I understand four e
我们在尚未探索过的领域里
We're in uncharted territory.
要担忧的东西还很多
There's a lot to consider.
继续吧佐拉
Carry on, Zora.
全员注意各就岗位
All crew,ert to stations
走吧
Let's go.
那就是说任务被批准了
That mean the mission's approved?
最好是
Oh, it damn well better be.
我可太渴望答案了
I am so ready for answers.
可算有点盼头了
Here'shoping
重复全员注意
Repeat,ll crew
各就岗位
report to stations.
我回来之前什么都别动
okay. Don't move any of the pieces till I get back.
那我就没办法出老干了
That ruins my plan to cheat.
还不快走你难不成想第一次
Go. You don't want to be late
出舰桥岗位就迟到吗
for your first bridge assignment.
这其实还不算什么出勤
Well, it's not like an actual assignment.
你知道我就是去填空子的
You know, I'm-I'm just filling in.
我挺同情利纳斯的
l kind of feel bad for Linus
整天得待在加热灯下
spending all day under a heating lamp.
可怜的家伙已经很迟了 快走吧
-Poor guy. Quit delaying. Go. -Okay.
好
Um, and you'll be okay, right?
你在这没事的对吧
Um, and you'll be okay, right?
我会让自己忙起来的你懂我的走啊
I'll keep busy. You know me. Go.
关于暗物质异常有一件事我们是清楚的
One thing we know about the DMA
它能把子空间撕开
is that it tears the hell out of subspace.
所以我们今天的任务
Our mission today
就是进入最近形成的裂隙
is to go to that most recent tear
寻找任何暗物质异象留下的线索不管是分子化合物
and find any clues the DMA left behind. Molecular compounds,
热辐射
thermal radiation,
还是残余离子 甚至是工业残留物
residual ions, industrial remnants.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表