I'm not the man they think I am.
我杀过人
I took a life.
你不怕我
You do not shrink from me.
我不是来评判你的
I'm not here to judge you.
在我夺走那条生命的时候
When l took that life
我也带走了这个
l also took this
这是一个拉罗吉球
lt'sala log i orb
它们对阿卡里人来说很珍贵每个家庭都有一个
They're precious to the Akaali. Each family has one.
其中包含着他们的谱系记录
It contains a record of their heritage.
这些年来我一直满着守卫
I kept it hidden from the guards all these years,
并发誓有朝一日一定会归还给他们
promising myself that somehow I would return it.
但现在一切都晚了
But of course, now it's too late.
我一生都在为我的罪行性悔
I've devoted my life to doing penance for my crime.
一种方法是尽我所能帮助这里的其他人
One way is to help the others here how c
我知道为他们提供政♥治♥避难会给你带来麻烦
I know that giving them asylum may create difficulties for you,
但是正确的选择往往都不容易做出
but the right choice is rarely the easy one.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我们离开这吧
Let's do this.
惨了
Shit.
它读取了我的生命体征
lt read my biometrics
现在我们都被困在这里了
Now we're all trapped.
屏障是用纳米材料加固的
It's reinforced with a layer of nanomaterial.
我们没办法把它射穿的
There's no way we can shoot through this.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
有主意吗
Any ideas?
没有
No.
等等那些甲虫
Wait. Those beetles.
把它们重启也许
Power them back up. May be..
为什么要这么做
Why would you do a thing like that?
因为可以把门炸开
Because we can use them to blow open the door.
所有人躲起来
Everybody take cover
我要把它们引到我们这边来
I'm bringing them right to us.
我以为你会觉得这主意太疯狂了
I thought you'd think this idea was too crazy.
是的我只是没有更好的办法
Oh it is.l just don't have a bet tr one
你觉得数量够多了吗
Think there are enough of them?
最好够了
There better be
我已经把它们全部都叫过来了 做好准备
I've got all of them coming. Get ready.
它们进来了
They're coming in!
你得阻止它们
You have to stop them!
正在努力
Working on it.
还是从来没有怀疑过你
-Still never doubted you. -
好吧 也许有那么一点点我们走吧快点
Okay may be a little Okay o,let'smov!
雷耶斯少校你那里情况怎么样
Commander Rhys, what is your status?
疏散工作已接近完成
The evacuation is nearly complete.
还剩两组人
Two more groups to go.
你有收到舰长的讯息吗
Have you heard from the captain?
没有他们的通讯仍然是切断状态
No. Their comms are still dark.
完成任务然后去监狱协助他们
Complete your mission, then proceed to the prison
是长官
Yes ir
我们现在必须完成实验
We must finish the experiment now.
我需要尽快回到舰桥上去
I need to return to the bridge as soon as possible.
额外能量已经转移完毕
Additional power's been transferred.
并将其分别分配到模型和隔离力场上了
Divide it between the model and the containment field.
慢点来你给怪物喂得越多
Go slow. The more you feed the monster,
你就越需要笼子更加结实
the more you need the cage.
我把终止开关发送给了你
I sent you the kill switch.
以防怪物失控
In case the monster gets out of hand.
斯塔蒙特少校你来吧
Commander Stamets, do the honors.
再加把力
Oh, give it more.
坏消息隔离力场在变弱
Bad news. Containment field's weakening.
将能量重新分配给力场
Redistribute power to the field, please.
但这意味着要从设备上转移走能量
But that means taking it away from the device.
如果限制力场失灵
If the field should fail, the gravitational gradient
重力梯度差会摧毁飞船的
could destroy the ship.
利诺中校
Commander Reno?
你转移得太多了装置要失效了
Oh,that's too much.lt's stalling out
萨茹先生我们需要确保这个设备能正常工作
Mr. Saru,wned to make sure this device works
这是获取真实数据的唯一途径
It's the only way to get data on the real thing.
数十亿人的生命取决于这次实验是否成功
Billions of lives depend on this experiment.
我和他的同胞这个暴脾气女士的
My people. His. Grumpy lady's.
还有卡米纳上所有的生命
And all the live on Kamin a r,oo
我可以控制它的
I can control it.
你们暂时可以继续
You may continue or now
佐拉请及时提供
Zora, please provide real-time updates
有关隔离力场完整性下降的最新情况
on any decrease in containment field integrity.
明白萨茹舰长
Understood Cn Saru
更多能量转移过去了中校
More power coming to you, Commander.
就是这样就是这样
That's it, that's it.
这就是它的运作原理
That's how it works.
我的想法没错
I was right.
实验模型和暗物质异象的表现完全一致
lt'sbe having exactly like the DMA.
看啊 致的引力透镜效应以及暗物质吸积效应
Look,yeah,gravitational lensing and dark matter accretion
而且暗物质异象正在形成一个子空间裂缝
And it's creating a subspace rupture,to
需要更多能量来维持实验模型稳定
It needs more power to stabilize!
起作用了
It's working.
隔离力场完整度正在下降
Containment field integrity dropping.
中校现在数据收集够了吗
Do you have the data you need, Commander?
还没有
Not yet.
别关闭它试试看能否让其稳定
No, give it a chance to stabilize.
能控制住的
-35%. -We've got this.
加油啊继续
Come on. More.
继续
More mre
别放弃
Don't stop.
仅剩百分之二十五
15%.
斯塔蒙特中校太危险了
Commander Stamets.
还不行再给一点时间
-No, just a little longer! -20%.
仅剩百分之二十
15%.
仅剩百分之十五
15%.
仅剩百分之五
Five percent.
拜托
Oh come o!
实验就此结束
This experiment is over.
你俩刚刚差点把我们全都害死
That is the closest you've come
你们刚刚做的事情确实有点问题
to killing us all, and that is really saying something.
雷耶斯少校请回复
Commander Rhy some in
舰长我们刚刚一直在尝试联♥系♥你
Captain, we've been trying to reach you.
撤离完成了吗
Are the evacuations complete?
已完成
Yes.
很好
Great
尽快回到发现号♥上
Head back to Disco vry
我们能搞定这边的事情萨茹先生你能收到吗
We've got things covered here. Mr. Saru?
很高兴能知道你平安无事
Oh, it is good to hear your voice.
同感准备传送五人上舰
Yours, too. Five to transport.
准备好传送另一批
Stand by for more.
走吧 我们快离开这里
Come on,let ’so
我得确保每一个人都已经安全撤离
I needed to be sure the others got out...
所以我要留下
...but I'm staying.
只剩六分钟了
Six minutes left.
来啊我们必须得离开了
Come on. We need to go.
很久之前我就做好了死在这里的准备
I resolved to die here a long time ago.
我宁愿留下直到所有的狱萃回来或是异象撞上这里
I wish to stay until my jailers return,or until the anomaly hits
你真是疯了
That's insane
以你的角度罢了
Perhaps to you.
我坚信这是我性悔的一部分
I believe it's part of my penance.
别这样
No.
菲利克斯听好了人生漫漫你还有大把的年华
Felix,listen to mo uhv e yeas head of you sll
你大可过上一种完全不一样的生活
You can live a different kind of life.
但那些并不是我想要的生活
That is not what I want.
他在这待得太久了已经没法理性思考了
It's been a long day. He's not thinking clearly.
当然你们确实能强迫我离开
You could force me, of course.
但真的轮得到你们来决定我的去留吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表