我们是来这里救你们的
so we are here to evacuate you.
原来这就是那些守卫离开的原因啊
Now we know why the guards took off.
他们把我们留在这里等死
They left us here to die.
他们当然会这么干了
Of course they did.
告诉我为什么一个星际舰队的舰长会来救我们
Tell me, why would a Starfleet captain come to help us?
因为星际联邦不会任由犯人就这样死亡
Because the Federation doesn't leave prisoners to die.
是吗
ls that so?
这里的人都被判了无期徒刑
Everyone here is sentenced to life,
无论是多微不足道的罪
no matter how small their crime.
他为他的家人偷了点食物
He stole food for his family.
他用假的拉蒂做了交易
He traded in counterfeit latinum.
而她在赌桌上数了牌
She counted cards at a tongo club.
菲利克斯则是驾驶着沙滩直升机兜了一圈
And Felix took one joyride on a sand-copter.
告诉我这些错误值得三十多年的刑罚吗
Tell me how that's worth 30 years and counting.
这个殖民地不是个公正的地方
This is not a place of justice.
可是联邦对此无动于衷
And the Federation has done nothing about it.
这是翡翠链的领域
This was Emerald Chain territory.
我们在这里没有管辖权
We had no jurisdiction.
所以现在你们忽然在乎了
So now you care.
我们一直在乎因犯的生死
We did then and we still do.
我们没时间争论这些了行吗
We don't have time for this, okay?
我们需要把你们带出去
We need to get everyone out.
重力异象还有大概多久到达这里
How long before this gravitational anomaly hits?
还有一个多小时
n a little over an hour
那之后我们就会无法传送
we lose the ability to transport.
也没法监测它的轨迹
We won't know its trajectory until after that.
所以这个重力异象也可能不会到达这里
So it may not hit us?
是有这个可能我们的计划是先把你们
That's right. The plan is to beam you
传送到我们的船上等到安全了再说
onto our ship until it's safe.
听着我们是冒着生命危险来救你们的
Listen, we are risking our own lives being here.
可以走了吗
Can we get moving?
很好你们监狱的控制系统在哪里
Good. Where is your prison control system?
在地下一层
On the basement level.
但是有生物识别系统只有守卫才能使用
But it has biometric protections that only the guards can access.
力场发生器呢
What about the force field generator?
把力场发生器关掉我们就能离开了
Shut it off, our walls go down.
那个东西吗
That?
外壳是跨合金材料
The casing is quanarium alloy.
是最坚硬的金属之
It's one of the strongest metals there is.
也是种很棒的导热体
lt's also an excellent heat conductor
K值494
K-value of 494.
如果我们加热力场发生器就会破坏掉系统
If we heat it up, we could fry the system.
你觉得需要多长时间
How long do you think it'll take?
我不知道
I have no idea.
别告诉他们这事
-Don't tell them that. -
抱歉我们得重新安排时间了
I'm sorry,wh ve to reschedule
你可以我其他人
There are others assisting in your absence.
替你十分钟
You can spare ten minutes.
毕竟这次会面是你提出的
You were the one who requested this meeting.
是啊长官但那是在我知道有这样规模的撤离行动之前
Yes, sir, but that was before I knew about the evacuations.
我们有成百上干的难民登船
We have hundreds of refugees coming on board.
我也是个忙人库伯医生
I'm a busy man, Dr. Culber.
我特意为你空出了时间
I cleared the time for you.
我们都知道这是怎么回事
We both know how this works.
所以可以跳过礼节了
We can skip the therapeutic niceties.
你需要我帮你什么
What do you need?
你知道我现在也是船上的心理顾问
Well,yu re familiar with my duties as ship's counselor.
我曾经目暗过你在乔久遇到问题时
And I saw how you were with Georgiou
是如何帮助她的所以
when she was in crisis,o..
我知道了你需要残忍♥的诚实
You need brutal honesty. Noted.
我们还有八分半的时间
We now have eight and a half minutes.
这个暗物质异象已经给舰员们
Well, the DMA has brought up a lot of, uh...
造成了许多恐惧和不安
fear and uncertainty for the crew.
所以我
So, I've...
我给了他们希望
I've offered them hope.
我告诉他们异象不会永远存在
I told them that, uh, it won't last forever,
我们会找到办法阻止它
that... that we'll find a way to stop it.
我最近给一个人进行心理咨♥询♥
recently worked with someone whose..
他的整个母星都被摧毁了
entire world was destroyed.
是布克尔先生
Mr. Booker.
我差点就向他承认了
l almost admitted to him that uh..
我自己也纠结不已
I'm struggling.
通过这件事我才意识到自己一直在
And it made me realize that, uh, I've been lying.
对每个前来咨♥询♥的人说说
To everyone who gets in front of me.
现在我们知道这个异象并非自然灾害
And now we find out that this isn't an act of nature, that...
而是有人蓄意为之
...that someone chose to kill.
他们的科技能力不可思议
Someone with staggering power.
无论是否选择说说
And whether l lie or l don't..
我都坚持不下去了
lam failing
所以你是想让我证实你无法继续任职
And you want me to affirm that you're failing,
好为自己开具一个休假的理由吗
because you're seeking permission to take a break?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I said at all.
就是这个意思
Yes, it is.
行吧你根本帮不上我
You know what? This isn't helpful.
我得走了
I got to go.
你死过一次
You died.
你曾经死而复生
You died and came back to life.
怪不得你现在脑子一团糟
Little wonder you're a mess.
你的档案中完全没有你关于
Your file is stunningly generic as to your feelings
自己现在还活着这件事的想法
on this rather unique fact of your existence,
所以让我来填补这些空缺
so allow me to fill in some blanks.
为什么是我
"Why me?"
你每天日夜都会
It's the question you ask yourself
问自己这个问题
every morning and every evening.
没人能获得第二次机会那为什么我有
"No one else gets a second chance, so why me?"
这使得你认为
That led you to the idea
你的复生是有原因的
that there was a reason for your survival.
有一个此时此刻你应该完成的目标
A purpose you're meant to fulfill right here, right now.
而这又导致了你的救世主情节
And that led you to a savior complex,
因为如果没有原因如果没有目的
because if there is no reason, if there is no purpose,
那么你的存活就相当于对所有
then your very existence is a middle finger
普经失去过挚爱的人也就是你身边的人
to anyone who's ever lost someone.
竖起中指
Which is everyone.
残酷的真♥相♥感觉如何
How's that for brutal honesty?
对于这些分♥析♥结果
Do you have a recommendation
您有什么建议呢
to go along with that sparkling analysis?
库伯医生无论复生是不是奇迹
Whether or not you were a miracle, Dr. Culber,
你也只是一个普通人
you are only human.
你要给自己留出休息时间
You need to allow yourself time to rest,
就像你给病人的建议那样
as you advise your patients.
我不能就这么停下
Well, I can't just stop.
至少现在不行
Not now ny way
这是我的工作
It's what I do.lt's..
这就是我
It's who lam.lt's..
这是你逃避由于活着产生的
It's the way you escape
持续存在的负罪感的方式
the persistent guilt of being alive.
现在是极具挑战的时期没错
This is a uniquely challenging time, yes.
但是如果你不能在工作之外的事情上
But if you don't find fulfillment in something
我到成就感那么你将
other than work,wl fail those
令坐在你面前椅子上的人失望
in the chair in front of you.
我两点钟还有事情
I-lhavea2:00
回见
Goodbye.
马上就好了
Just a few more seconds.
当它失效的时候我们要迅速行动
When this goes wtm fast
不知道你们怎么想但我可不想被关进飞船的禁闭室
I don't know about the rest of you,but no way aml sitting in a brig on some ship
我要走了
I'm out of here.
我不能放你走
I can't let you do that.
虽然是击晕档但仍然不会好受
It's set to stun, but it still won't feel good.
殖民地的所有飞船都离开了我们是唯一的出路
All the colony's ships are gone. We're your only way out.
你不能就这样骗取我们的信任
You can't ask us to trust you
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表