好的我会去的
Okay. I'm going.
或者明天再去
Or tomorrow, maybe?
明天我觉得
Tomorrow think..
发现号♥穿梭机准许降落
Discovery shuttle you e lead for landing
是科维奇在右边
Ah, Kovich, to the right.
提利中蘭塔尔少
Lieutenant Tilly. Ensign Tal.
欢迎回到星舰学院
Welcome back to Starfleet Academy.
谢谢您长官我为此感到无上的荣耀
Thank you, sir. It's an absolute honor, uh...
说实话我从未想过我会被要求做这种事
Honestly n thou I'd be asked to do anything like this
我以前就是班上那种被老师要求闭嘴的孩子
I was, I was the kid in class who was asked to stop talking.
坐在前排举着手那就是我
Front row, hand up, that's me.
塔尔少
Ensign Tal.
请去11号♥穿梭机
You'll be on shuttlecraft 11.
其他学员正在那边等待
The other cadets are waiting there.
去自我介绍一下吧
Why don't you introduce yourself?
是长官好主意
Y - Yes,sir. Son dood.
谢谢你让我带上阿蒂拉
Thank you for letting me bring Adira along.
库伯医生认为这样有好处
Uh, Dr. Culber thought it could be beneficial.
团队建♥设♥部♥门需要一些帮助
They could use a little work in the team-building department.
这是所有星舰学员都有的问题
It's a problem we're seeing with all of our Starfleet cadets.
这也正是我商议的原因
That's why I'm consulting.
他们可能是他们星球上最优秀的学员
They may be the best their worlds have to offer,
但他们都在独♥立♥互不联♥通♥的环境中成长
but they grew up isolated and disconnected.
他们中的很多人都很难与不熟悉的人进行团队协作
Many of them find it hard to function as a team with individuals they don't already know
尤其是与他们没遇到过的种族的成员
especially those of species they've never encountered.
由于 DMA But with the DMA..
But with the DMA...
星际舰队比以往更需要人手
Starfleet needs personnel now more than ever,
但如果人们甚至无法合作
but if people can't even work together...
正是这样
Precisely.
甚至可以说现在的训练
One might say that today's exercise is
关乎星际舰队的未来
about the very future of Starfleet.
你会做得很好的少校
You'll do great, Lieutenant.
今天的训练是一项典型的调查任务
To day'sexercise will be a typical survey mission
卡勒姆上会带我们去格里杨
Lieutenant Callum will be taking us to Geryon,
一颗环绕赫利俄斯日星的 M 级沙漠卫星
which is an M-class desert moon orbiting Theta Helios.
到达之后我们将进行一次完整的行星分♥析♥
Uh, once there, we will carry out a full planetary analysis.
好呀
Yes!
很有趣
So fun.
我觉得很有趣
I think it's fun.
我是说这是新的世界新的事物
I mean,it's new worlds,nw things
就会像那是什么是个新物种吗
Like,“ Hey w’sthat? Is that a new life -form? What?"
多有趣啊
Amazing.
我们到了以后会有六小时的时间
So,okay wo
之后我们需要与
uh, at which point we'll need to rendezvous
阿姆斯特朗号♥会合
with the USS Armstrong,
然后再返回联邦总部
uh, before heading back to Federation Headquarters.
所以你们已经在学院待了几个月了
SO,you yh ben at the Academy for a couple months now
你们现在应该已经很熟悉彼此了是吧
You probably know each other pretty well at this point,huh?
还没有
Um, not really.
学业一直很繁忙
Academics keep us pretty busy.
好吧既然这是一次团建训练
Well, this is a team-building exercise,
所以我先来自我介绍吧
SO m...llstart
大家好我是西尔维娅·提利中扇
Hello,lam Lieutenant Sylvia Tilly
我出生于地球
l was born on Earth
我还记得我第一次训练的经历
I do remember my first training exercise.
我把工具箱掉到了甲烷气孔里
Um, I dropped my utility kit down a methane gas vent.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
有人来吗
Anyone else?
我们将在一分钟后脱离曲速
We'll be dropping out of warp in one minute.
这样的话我大概该给你们安排任务了
ln that case,l should probably just give you s your assignments
好的塔尔上磁层分♥析♥
Okay Ensign Tl M gnet oic
哈拉尔学员地质分♥析♥
Cadet Harral, Geological.
萨莎学员微生物分♥析♥
Cadet Sasha, Microbial.
还有戈列夫学员大气分♥析♥
And Cadet Gore v,msphc
呢我还以为你要让我当你的助手
Um,lsort of thought that you'd be bringing me as your aide
比如注意学生
You kno W,o keep an eye on the studt
确保他们不把任何东西掉到甲烷气孔里
make sure they don't drop anything down a methane vent.
其实我觉得对于这次训练
Yeah, I think,actually or iu
你把自己看作学员会更有帮助
for you to think of yourself as another cadet.
你还有很多可以学的
You still have a lot to learn.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们被突发伽马射线暴发击中
We've been hit by a rogue gamma -ray burst.
引擎离线无法操舱
Engines are off-line. Helm's not responding.
所有人抓稳
Everybody, hold on to something.
我是个有经验的飞行员我可以帮忙
I'm a trained pilot. I can help.
不萨沙坐下这是命令
No, Sasha, sit down. That's an order.
防护性隔层已启动
Protective shielding deployed
你能让备用系统工作吗
Can you get auxiliary systems working?
不能我们正在下落
Negative. We're going down.
童击预备坐稳了
-Brace for impact! Brace! -
01a PHASER
RA
SA
LUMET
大家都还好吗
Everyone okay?
救救我
Help me.
不糟了
Oh. No.oo,no,no.
别这样 不要动 不要动
No, no, no, no, no. Don't move, don't move, don't.
好吧我要切开制♥服♥才能处理伤口
Okay -'m gonna cutaway the uniform gain access to the wound
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
用这个包扎伤口
Uh,this -thi w sound
然后缝合起来等到我们获得救援
and then we suture it until we can get some help.
好了
Here.
他能撑下去吗
l s he gonna make it?
不能
No.
联邦星舰阿姆斯特朗号♥ 听到请回答
USS Armstrong. Come in.
阿姆斯特朗号♥我是星际舰队的西尔维娅·提利少校
Armstrong, this is Starfleet Lieutenant Sylvia Tilly.
我们正在执行训练任务收到请回答
We are on a training mission. Acknowledge.
我想刚刚的伽马射线暴破坏了通讯
I think the gamma-ray burst would've knocked out the comms.
看看我们现在在哪里
Let's see where we are.
不应该是沙漠卫星吗
Shouldn't this be a desert moon?
我们是要去 M 级卫星格里杨
We were headed for Geryon, M-class moon.
这里是
This is...
这里是 L 级卫星科基托斯
This is Ko ky to s, L
我们降落错卫星了吗
We landed on the wrong moon?
L级星球有可呼吸空气但环境恶劣
L-class is breathable but environmentally hostile.
随遇而安就把这当做是训练的一部分吧
Okay mo Tiv io uly part of the exr cise
我们在全息程序里对吧
We're in a holo simulation, right?
不是
No.
很抱歉我也希望我们是在全息程序里
I'm sorry.l wish l could say yes
但这是现实是真实发生的
This is real. This is happening.
紧急遇险信标会在撞击时自动启动
The emergency distress beacon,that would've activated upon impact.
好吧戈列夫
Right? So,umoe
你帮我检查下生命维持系统
You check life support systems for me.
萨沙你是飞行员对吧
Sasha, you said you're a pilot, right?
你看下能不能让飞行控制系统恢复工作
See if you can get some flight systems back on line.
哈拉尔你来帮我
Harral, you're with me.
我们得恢复远距通信
We're gonna get long-range comms back on.
我来试试让传感器恢复工作
I'll try to get sensors working.
好的谢谢
Good, thank you.
没长眼睛吗
Hey,whit
你没看见我在这工作吗
You see me working here
现在不是吵架的时候
Hey this not the time
别管闲事
Stay out of it.
不我们不能这样
No, no, no, no. We're not doing this. No.
都冷静下
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Calm down.
一切都会好的
It is gonna be okay. Okay?
我们只要恢复系统
Once we get systems back on line,
就可以联♥系♥上阿姆斯特朗号♥了他们会来救我们
we will call the Armstrong. Theyll pick us up
他们不可能在六小时内赶来救我们
They're not expecting us for six hours
六小时里什么危险情况都可能发生
A lot can happen in six hours.
行吧我说啊我明白你们之前不喜欢自我介绍
但现在我们得一边工作一边介绍下自己了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表