But still,it's madness
确实 正是因此你要以全息影像的形式参与行动
Yes,hich is why you ll be going as a holo.
这样的话
Oh. Well,in that case..
你的身体会全程留在发现号♥上
Your body will be right here on Discovery the entire time
异象产生了巨大的引力畸变
The anomaly creates enormous distortions.
我们不一定能保持全息信♥号♥♥的稳定
We might not be able to maintain a holo signal
没错 因此我们会用一条牵引绳
Right,which is why well be using a tether
把布克的飞船控在发现号♥上
to help Book's ship maintain proximity to Discovery
必要情况下我们会直接把他拉回来
And,if we have to,we will use it to pull him out
然后我希望你在舰桥与他们保持通讯
And I want you on the bridge,listening in on comms.
一旦有可疑情况就通知我
Let me know if you have any reason for concern
是舰长
Yes, Ca pain.
把我从气闸轰出去
“ Blow me out an airlock "
我想幽默一下
lt was humor .
说正事吧 这是神经链接
Neural link?
你能感受布克飞船上的一切
You'll feel everything on Book'sship
就像你真的在上面一样
as if you were really there
如果你由于某些原因取下这个发送器
If,for what evr reason mv this transmitter
你就会马上回到这里怎么了
you”llbe right back here.. What's wrong?
我不知道要对布克说什么
l wouldn't know what to say to Book on a good day
我不在的时候你希望别人和你说什么
Well when you lost me what did you want people to say to you
这根本不是一回事
lt's not nearly the same thing
悲伤就是悲伤
Grief is grief.
每个人的处理方式都不一样
And everyone moves through it differently
让布克先说话
Let Book guide you
你确定吗
Are you sure?
自从他让发现号♥跃迁到二锂星之后
Things have been seriously awkward with him
我们之间的气氛就十分紧张了
since he jumped Discovery to the dilithium planet
跟着直觉走就行了
Just trust your instincts
这可不像你说的话
You should know better than to say that to me.
你比你想象的更优秀
You're be ttr than you think you are
布克你好
Book. Hi
不好意思我
Uh
我还在适应这种新科技
still getting used to this,uhn
我们要出发了 准备好
We're leaving soon. Get ready
这也太丝滑了
It's so smooth.
我以为和发现号♥上的会有区别
1-1thought I'd be able to tell the difference,but..
等我们受撞击的时候你就知道区别在哪了
Wait for us to crash then well see.
好吧
Right
我一直想问你
So,um I've been meaning to ask you
在你用抱子引擎接口的时候
When -when you're using the spore drive interface
你的手有没有抽筋
do you vr feel...cramps in your hands?
或者略薄上有没有刺痛感
Or,uh,tingles in your arms
没有吗
No?
好吧
okay..
你好吗
Hey,girl
我不会这样做
wouldn't do that
全息影像会吓到她因为她闻不到你的气味
Holos freak her out She can't smell you
来吧亲爱的
Come on,darling
我带你到安全的地方
Let'sget you secured
听我说我明白
Look,ue it
我们算不上朋友
Were not friends
但我知道你经历了许多
But...l know you've been through a lot
所以
So uh..
如果有什么我能帮上的或者
if there's anything l can do to help out or..
何不闭嘴
May be stop talking
会是一个好的开始
That'dbe a good start
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不需要牵引绳
I don't need a tether
而且我绝对不需要有人提醒我
and l sure as hell don't need a minder
我是来收集数据的
I'm here for the data.
你不知道要我什么
You wouldn't know what to look for.
随便吧
Fine.
我开船 你扫描
I fly. You scan.
奥沃瑟昆 异象的情况如何
Owosekunhows it looking out there?
引力波动保持在安全范围内
Gravitational fluctuations remain within safe parameters
很好布克 我们可以出发了
All right, Book,w re good to
德特玛 在保证安全的同时越近越好
Detmer,bring us as close as we can safely get.
他从那里开飞船进去
He'll take his ship in from there
是舰长
Aye Cin
雷耶斯
Rhys?
牵引绳很稳定
Tether'sholding, Captain
留意微应变
Keep an eye out for micro -strains
日绳子失效立刻把他拉回来
Any sign it's failing and we're pulling him out
是舰长
Aye Ci
正在接近尘埃层
Approaching the dust lay r
还好吗 布克 很好
- You good, Book?- Yup
继续深入
Going deeper in
你管这叫尘埃层
You said "dust layer.
里面有些碎块相当大
Some pretty large chunks in here.
毕竟它刚穿过一个行星系
Well,it did just pass through a planetary system
对不起
I'm sorry
护盾能防住这种冲击吗
Can your shields handle this?
目前很稳定
Holding steady so far
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
不要再问我这个问题了
Don't ask me that again
我们刚刚穿过外层
We're through the outer layer .
斯塔蒙特开始扫描了
Stamets has started scanning
提利
Tilly?
舰长
Captain
我们即将被
were about to be hit
子空间引力波击中
by a subspace gravitational wave..
重力发生器故障
Gravity generator malfunction
报告状况
Status report!
我够不到工作站
I can't reach my station
佐拉
Zora!
人造重力发生器
Artificial gravity generators
are unable to compensate for extreme..
引力波还要持续多久
How long will they last?
引力波即将结束就现在
lt will pass in... Now
大家都还好吗
ls everybody okay?
这可不在预料之内
That wasn't supposed to happen
红色警戒
Red alert
查出它是怎么产生的
Let's find out why it did
它是从哪来的我们被拉进黄区了吗
Where did it come from? Did we get pulled into the yellow zone?
没有我们还在安全距离
No. We're still at a safe distance
牵引绳情况如何
How'sthe tether?
依然稳定舰长
Holding steady i
损坏报告
Damage report?
左触曲速舱需要修理
Port nacelle needs repairing
轮机室能源下线
Power failure in Engineering,
舰体完整度还剩百分之五十五
hull integrity at 55%percent
发现号♥顶不住第二次了
Discovery will not survive much more of that
我来看看你的下巴
Your chin
叫阿蒂拉上来
Get A dir a up here
我希望你们两个查出到底发生了什么
I want you two to fiq ure out what just happened
还有会不会再次发生
and if it's going to happen again
是舰长·
Aye C
我得给她治疗
I need to finish
去吧 动作快
Go. Make it fast
斯塔蒙特
Stamets.
扫描的进度怎么样
What's the status on those scans?
非常慢
Whoa. It's going slow
但是我已经收到了大量的数据
but T'mgetting a ton of data
你不能开得稳一点吗
Can't you make it go steadier?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding,right?
能这样已经是奇迹了
I'm work in'magic over here
那就奇迹般地再稳一些
Well,then magically keep it steady
该死我失去导航控制了
Damnit. T lost navigation
我们马上把你拉出来
We're pulling you out
别
No.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表