《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek : Discovery.
能让你继续训练
to resume your training
你会成为优秀的守护者的
You're gonna make a great Guardian someday
在深空阵列上显示奎江
Pull up K we jian on the deep -space array
发生了什么
What happened?
有什么东西撞上了我的船
My ship was hit by something
引力扭曲
The gravitational distortion
奎江被毁灭了
Theyre gone
横跨5 光年
Five light -years across.
这就是
That's the size
摧毁了奎江的重力异象
of the gravitational anomaly that hit K we jian
异象从维纳里星区消失了
The DMA'sgone from the Vena ri sector
直接就消失了
lt just... It disappeared.
自然现象不会这样消失
Natural phenomena do not disappear
又换个地方出现
and reappear elsewhere
唯一符合逻辑的解释
The only logical explanation
是有人创造了它
is someone created it
我们暂时把创造者称作
For now,w rec las ifying those responsible
未知种族10- C
as Unknown Species Ten - C
异象会威胁我们所有人
This anomaly threatens us all equally
我们必须齐心协力
We must all work together
佐拉舰长想知道
Zora,the captain wants to know
虚空中采集到的数据分♥析♥了多少
where we are with data analysis from the void
你找出种族10- C的所在地了吗
Haveyoudetrminedwhere the Ten - Clive yet
还没有少校
ZORA : NO, Commander.
但是通过研究我们获得的
But in studying the density distribution
银河屏障粒子密度分布
of the galactic barrier particles we retrieved
我的确发现了另一个可能的地点
I did find another possible location
另有一个放到星图上吧
Another one? Add it to the map
到底有多少可能的起源点啊
Okay how many possible origin point can there be?
我认为不少于147个
I'dexpectnolessthan147
每一个有约一百个秒差距宽
each approximately 100parsecswide
那是反问但还是谢谢你佐拉
That was a rhetorical question,but thank you Zoa
天知道找出10- C住在哪里
STAMETS: Who knows how long itll take
要花多久
to narrow down where Species Ten - C even lives
假设我们可以分♥析♥这些数据
assuming we can even parse the data
同时异象不会停息
In the meantime,their DMA just keeps going
利拉克总统可以推迟大会吗
Okaylc Peidnt Rilldelay the assembly?
来自四个象限的代表今天都会来
Representatives from across all four quadrants are coming today
我会跟上将谈谈
Tl l-iltalk to the admiral
申请用航海家号♥的系统提供演算支持
see if we can requisition Voyager's system for computational help
航海家号♥访问不了十万年的球体数据
Voyager doesn't have access to 100,000yesof sphere data
佐拉可以把球体数据
Zora can cross -reference that
与现有的所有联邦数据库交叉比对
with every existing Federation database
她能做到的只需要给她一点时间
She can do this. Just give her a little bit of time
已经过了一周了
lt's already been a week.
再给我一点时间
T only require a few more moments
是这样吗
You do?
我很快就能算出坐标
T have the coordinates shortly
正在计算中
Calculating now
终有一天
One of these days
我会赢得她的芳心请翘首以盼
I'm gonna win her over. Just you wait
你在进步了
You're making progress.
她没那么生气了
She's not hissing anymore
你说"有进步"是指
By "progress yma
赢得了她完全的冷淡
I've earned her utter indifference
你想想
Just think.
再下一步就是冷淡的轻茂了
Aloof disdain is next.
我得去走走
I'm gonna take a walk
斯塔蒙特说他会通知我们进展
Stamets said hed keep us posted
你为什么觉得我还会去见他
What makes you think I'm gonna go see him again
我不知道你怎么能如此有耐心
I don't know how you can be so patient.
我并不是很有耐心只是
I'm not. I'm just..
我只是试着
I'm just trying to focus on what l can
专注于我能真正控制之物
actually control.
控制得了逗猫玩具控制不了猫
The cat to yot the cato u know
不难想象
I guess.
他能取得坐标的
He'll get the coordinates
我们只需要耐心
We have to try to be patient
我知道这很难但我们已经在取得答案
I know it's hard,but we're getting an sws
舰长请至工程部
Captain,requ sting your presence in Engineering
这不就来了
See?
走吧
Here we go
告诉我你有好消息
Tell me you have some good news
其实是
Actually,
出问题了
we have a problem.
发生了什么
Okay. What happened?
我会请佐拉解释
lil let Zora explain
佐拉
Zora?
我已测算出制♥造♥异象的未知物种坐标
I've determined the coordinates of the unknown species responsible for the DMA
太好了谢谢你
That is great. Thank you.
那问题是什么
What's the problem,then
我决定不透露坐标信息船长
I've decided to keep that information to myself, Captain
能解释一下吗
Will you xp in
若给出坐标您和船员很可能会尝试前往
If l give you the coordinates,it's highly likely that you and the crew will attempt o travel there
我们已经知道
Given what we know
这些生物拥有的能力
about the powers these beings possess
所以你们会处于极度的危险中
you'd be in great danger
隐满他们的位置让我得以保证你们的安全
By withholding their location can keep you safe
我很感谢你对我们安全的关心
l appreciate your concern for our well-being
但是佐拉这是我和我的上级才能做的决定
But, Zora,that is a decision for the captain of this ship and her superior officers to make
作为你的舰长
And as your captain
我需要你服从
I require your compliance
把坐标给我们 Give us the coordinates
这是命令
That's anorder.
舰长我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Cain
我不会给你们坐标
I will not.
MI
LUMET
据我所知
It's my understanding
佐拉最近一直有情绪体验
that Zora's been experiencing emotions
应该是自然的进化
Seems to be a natural evolution
她此前拒绝过指令吗
Has she refused an order before?
从来没有但是我有信心她会给我坐标
This is new. But l am confident she'll give me the coordinates
我只需要和她多花一点时间
just need some more time with her
我不知道你也有
I wasn't aware that we shared
认知科学的知识背景
a background in cognitive science
还有
with a specialty
人工感知及人工智能的专长
on artificial sentience and intelligence
我确实没有
We don't
但有些事佐拉是绝不会背叛的
What I do have is an established baseline of trust
但这份信任没有效果
That hasn't paid off
万斯上将
When Admiral Vance
要我保证完成这件事他的指令非常明确
asked me to see to this matter w que
时间很敏感最高优先级
Time -sensitive g het priority
我能处理好
I can handle it
这是我的船
It's my ship
应该说是星际舰队的飞船
Well,it's Starfleet's ship
我们有规定
And there are regulations
禁止具有完全自我意识的人工智能单元整合至星舰中
prohibiting fully sentient integrated units
如果她具有完全的自我意识
If that's what she is
我们可能只遇到了问题的冰山一角
we may be just at the beginning of our problems
萨茹船长会让我与佐拉取得联♥系♥
Captain Saru will get me situated with Zora
你需要去利拉克总统的大会现场
Your presence is needed at President Rilla k's assembly
长官忽我直言
Sir,with all due respect..
舰长请相信经验者
Experto credit e Cai
我们各有任务
We both have our duties to attend to
你觉得他可以
You think hell be able
从佐拉那里取得坐标
to get coordinates from Zora?
我希望如此
I hope so.
如果他不能
If he can't,
异象再次移♥动♥朝着另一颗有人行星飞去
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表