Churn space,take boro nite.
清洗 反复
Rinse and repeat
我们会阻止他们的 但需要用正确的方法
We will stop them, and we'll do it the right way
布克应该很快就会赶到 用他自己的方式解决了
Won't be long before Book's here to try his way
那我们就得抓紧了
And we'll be ready
达特莫指挥官 将飞船再靠近些
Commander Detmer,bring us in as close as possible
我想让我们的飞船拦在控制器和布克的飞船中间
I want to put ourselves between Book's ship and that controller.
并且尽可能多坚持一段时间
And we are going to hold as long as we possibly can.
斯塔麦兹 时间表
Stamets,that timetable.
和卓拉还在算
STAMETS : Working on it with Zora
再给我一点时间
Just need a little bit longer.
我们不能再继续猫鼠游戏了
We can't keep playing cat and mouse forever.
等他们到了 我们需要采取
Once they get here, we'll need to make
我们需要为斯塔麦兹多拖延一会
We just need to stall long enough for Stamets
拿到数据后我会说服布克
to get the data I need to talk Book down
之前拿到新数据也没能说服他
Getting new data didn't change his mind before
这次又有什么不同
Why would it now?
因为他讲道理
Because he's reasonable
而且有逻辑
and he's logical,
而且他也不愿意再看到任何伤亡
and he really doesn't want to see anyone hurt
我知道他会给我们足够的时间 我知道
I know he'll give us more time. I know he will.
我们需要再多些信息
We'l I just need to know how much
如果我们想错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
那我们可以再想其它的办法
Then we can find another way.
我们已经有其它办法了
We already have another way
我们需要准备好
We need to be ready
里斯指挥官
Commander Rhys
这个战术
This tactical program..
会摧毁布克的飞船
it would destroy Book's ship
还没到那一步
BURNHAM : We're not there yet
那是最后一招
That's a last resort
为了所有人看想 我们希望可以不用走到这一步
We hope to avoid this option... for everyone's sake
但我要执行的命令是不计一切代价
But my orders are to prevent them from firing
阻正他们对控制器使用等裂武器
on that controller at any cost.
传感器发现了布克的飞船
OWO SEK UN : Sensors are picking up Booker's ship
他速度很快
He's coming in fast
他想要锁定目标
Okayh1hvtodecloak
就要取消隐身
to get a target lock.
尽量维持我们的隐身装置
Maintain our cloaking as best as you can.
等我指令再解除
Drop it on my mark.
是舰长
Aye. C
斯塔麦兹 让卓拉接手
BURNHAM : Stamets, Zora take over.
我需要你进行跃迁
I need you to jump.
这控制器真是厉害
TARKA : It's genius. The controller
这样一定行得通
This is going to work.
我们要做的一定会成功
What we're doing is really going to work
武器准备好了吗
Is the weapon loaded?
等你指令
TARKA : On your mark.
警告
- SHIP COMPUTER : Warning
有不明物靠近
Proximity alert
他们发现我们了
Damn it. They found us,and they're blocking our shot
能越过他们吗
Can you beam it in?
我们得降低干扰
I Il have to lower the disruption field
-他们会不停横在我们中间的-那我们就绕过他们
- They'd be able to be am us out.- Well i go around them
跃迁
Jump!
斯塔麦兹 准备再次跃迁
BURNHAM : Stamets, et ready to jump again
达特莫 确保一直停留在他和控制器之间
Detmer,sy between him and that controller.
-别给他们发射的机会-是舰长
- Do not let them get a clean shot.- DETMER : Aye, Captain
只要有机会
You had a shot at the controller
你就应该发射
You should have taken it.
我们只有一次机会 不能随便浪费掉
We have one weapon. We can't afford to miss.
-舰长-他不是要伤害我们
- NHAN : Captain...- He's not trying to hurt us
只是个警告而已
just warn us off.
我们可以稍后就这个问题进行辩论
We can argue semantics all we want,but I think
但很明显布克在向我们开火了
we can both agree that Book is shooting at us.
-里斯 准备反击-是舰长
- Rhys,rn fire.- Aye Cn
你打算让他们继续朝我们开火吗
So,how long are you planning on letting them hit us??
她在反击 也是在警告
She's doing the same thing we are -- warning us off
我知道你爱她
Look, I now you love her r
也关心她的船员们 但是你要停手了
I know you care for her crew,but this needs to stop.
你想回到另一个宇宙的家园
You want to go to some home in another universe.
而我失去了所有家人
I lost my entire home here.
所以不要告诉我该怎么做
Don't you dare tell me how to do this
我会再继续一轮警告
I'm firing another round of warning shots
然后就再次跃迁 准备好
then we jump again. Get ready
见鬼够了
TARKA : Damn it! Enough!
不
No!
那是全速量子鱼雷
That was a full spread of quantum torpedoes
护盾只有20%了
Shields downto20%
下令 否则我就接手了 舰长
Give the order or I will, Captain
这次攻击一定不是布克干的
There is no way Book was responsible for that attack
我不管 上次行动中我失去了一半的队员
It doesn't matter. I lost half my team on my last mission
就因为我迟迟不肯下命令
waiting too long to make a call I knew needed to be made
我不会再让这种事发生了
I will not let that happen again
你自己也说过 赌注太高了
You said it yourself. The stakes are too high.
是时候了
It's time.
我也觉得她可能说的对
I fear she may be right
舰长 我们完成了计算
STAMETS : Captain,wve finished our calculations
在暗物像得到这个区域所有棚酸
It should take 154 hours -- about a full week --
并且再次跃迁之前
before the DMA gets all the boro nite in this area
需要154 小时 也就是一周
and jumps again
干得好
BURNHAM : Great work.
克里斯托弗中尉 呼叫布克的飞船
Lieutenant Christopher hil Book's ship
没有回应 船长
No response, Cin
继续呼叫 里斯指挥官
Keep trying. Commander Rhys..
如果纳空指挥官下令
I want you to obey the order
你一定要服从
if Commander Nhan gives it.
萨鲁先生 控制室交给你
Mr. Saruh the conn
纳罕指挥官 跟我来
Commander Nhan,wth me.
你的队伍救了多少条生命
With your team how many lives did you save?
-我不懂-有多少人
- I don't understand.- How many?
740个
我不久之前也做出过拯救生命的决定
Not too long ago, I made a choice that saved lives,too.
但在这个过程中
In the process, I ot others.
作为领导者 我们时刻面临成败对错
As leaders, we see success or failure, right or wrong.
但这些从来不是非黑即白的 没什么是
but it's never that binary. Nothing is
这里有个折中方案
There is a middle ground here
我知道我能让布克也看到
And I know that I can get Book to see it
我必须让他看看
I just have to make him look
你能做什么 穿上防护服
What can you do,put on an EV suit
敲打他的屏幕吗
and pound on his view screen?
我觉得乘穿梭机
I was thinking more fly a shuttle
飞过他的屏幕更好
in front of his view screen
如果他们发射武器的话 我们会开火的
If they try to launch their weapon,e will fire.
你必死无疑
You won't survive.
我相信布克
I believe in Book
但如果我错了 如果发生不测
But if I'm wrong,if anything happens
我知道你会保护我的团队
I know you'll save my team.
也就是你的团队
Your team.
祝你好运 迈克
Good luck, Michael.
我们准备就绪了 舰长
SARU : We are standing by. Captain
里斯指挥官已锁定目标
Commander Rhys is locked on target
明白
BURNHAM : Understood
再碰一下控制台 我就不客气了
Touch the console again,and Ill take your hands off
我们是来阻止暗物像的
We came here to put a stop to the DMA
穿梭机 表明身份
Shuttle,if yo elf.
布克 是我
BURNHAM : Book,i's
迈克
Michael.
里斯指挥官 待命
Commander Rhys,sand by
你没回复我们的呼叫
BURNHAM : You haven't been answering our hails.
有点忙
BOOK : Been a little busy
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表