是的
That's correct.
那就是说你的外部传感器能接收到某种读数
Then your external sensors are getting some kind of input.
我得去告诉舰长
I have to tell them!
报告说12至15层甲板
BRYCE: I'm getting reports-- Decks 12 through 15
有多个区域正在被侵蚀变薄
have multiple areas that are thinning.
疏散人员封锁那些甲板
Have personnel moved and seal those decks.
把能量分配给约束力场和护盾加强
And reroute power to bolster containment fields and shields.
是舰长
-Aye, Captain. -Commander Owosekun, how much longer will shields hold?
奥沃瑟昆少校护盾能撑多久
-Aye, Captain. -Commander Owosekun, how much longer will shields hold?
还有21分钟左右船体受损就会进入危急情况
Approximately 21 minutes until hull damage is critical.
我们需要更多办法
We need more options.
舰长佐拉
Captain. It's Zora.
我觉得她能帮助我们离开这里
I think she can help us get out of here.
我在听尽快说清楚
I'm listening. Make it fast
楚尔人有一种游戏
There'sa Trill game
是守护者教授新宿主帮助他们克服感官混乱的
-I'm listening. Make it fast. -There's a Trill game
和佐拉有什么关系
Where does Zora come in?
她的内部传感器让她不堪重负
Her internal sensors were overwhelming her.
你这是个比喻对吧
You mean that metaphorically ri ht
不这是干真万确的情感反应
No, it was an emotional response.
我没办法集中注意力
was having trouble focusing
我问她有没有做系统诊断她说做了
I asked if she'd run a full diagnostic; she had.
我测试了看她能不能响应直接请求
I tested to see if she'd respond to a direct request.
她也能
And she did.
所以我让她来和我一起玩这个游戏结果起作用了
I asked her to play the game with me, and it helped.
她甚至能够在17号♥甲板外面的东西
She registered the problem on Deck 17
接触到船体之前就察觉到问题
before it reached the hull.
佐拉你能解释一下吗
Zora,an you explain this?
这就是佐拉
That's Zora?
是我
It is.
先回答您的问题吧舰长
Hello. To answer your question, Captain,
开始我没办法区分出任何外部输入的信♥号♥♥
at first I couldn't register any external input.
这个游戏帮助我冷静下来并集中注意力
The game helped me settle and focus.
然后我开始能感觉到外部传感器
I was then able to detect micro-variances
读数中的微小变化在船体上也是一样
in my external sensors, as on the hull.
注意力越集中看得就越清楚
Greater focus creates greater awareness.
舰长
Captain,
如果我们能够产生
if we could generate a signal
足以穿透虚空的信♥号♥♥那么
that can penetrate the void, then...
佐拉应该可以跟着信♥号♥♥把我们带出去
Then she should be able to follow it and lead us out of here.
干得好格雷
Nice work ay
非常抱歉舰长
T apologize C
但我不觉得我可以
But I don't believe that I can do that.
脑子动起来有什么手段可以让信♥号♥♥穿过虚空
Start brainstorming ways we can get a signal through the void.
是舰长
Aye
格雷 你跟我来
Gray'rew me
佐拉在待命室见我们
Zora, please join us in the ready room.
你就打算在这千坐着吗
You're just going to sit there?
看你变得多么顺从
How obedient you've become.
以前你从来不听我话
You never used to listen to me.
送货员们或许会有答案
The couriers could have answers.
但你现在就干坐在这里
Yet here you are.
你不在这里
You're not here.
你应该脱掉那个护身符
You should take off that amulet.
儒夫没有资格佩戴成人符
A coward has no place wearing the Ikhu Zhen.
你只不过是我
This is just me.
是我意识的一部分
It's my subconscious.
这不可能
It's not possible.
那个曾经觉得
This from the man who once
致幻虫都有灵性的人去哪儿了
believed that even Tranceworms had spirits.
我可还记得你跟我喊
I remember you crying to me.
父亲我能感受到
"Father, I can feel
它们的痛苦
their pain."
那你怎么就感受不到你的族人
What about the pain of your people
被谋害的痛苦呢
as they were murdered?
这不是我的错
lt wasn't my fault.
看着我看着我
Look at me! Look at me.
以血偿血
Blood for blood.
以命偿命这是奎江猎人的信条
Life for a life. That is the Kwejian hunter's creed.
我很清楚那誓言
I know the oath!
每个人的死我经历了成于上万遍
I've felt each of their deaths a thousand times over.
等我找到幕后推手我一定会把这些痛苦如数奉还
And I'll avenge them the second I know who's responsible.
要是你一开始就跟着真觉走没准已经知道了
You'd already know if you'd followed your gut.
但你选择了坐下来等着什么都没做
ln stead you wait and do nothing
因为她告诉你这么做
Because she tells you to.
就因为你爱她吗
Because you love her?
是的
Yeah.
我爱她
I do.
她的任务与你无关
Her agenda is not your agenda.
复仇的怒火驱使着你就像我一样
Anger drives you it did me
不要再逃避了塔瑞克斯
It's time to stop denying that, Tareckx.
我和你根本不一样
I am nothing like you.
我也不叫这个名字了
And that is not my name anymore.
我们可以连射光子鱼雷
We could fire photon torpedoes, a series of them.
清出一条信♥号♥♥的通路
Carve a path for a signal to get through.
这不一定比用机器人
That wouldn't be any more effective
或照明弹更有用
than the DOT or the flares.
我也可以挑个方向
I could just pick a direction.
如果运气好应该靠近边缘
If we're lucky, we're near an edge.
但前提是我们真的运气好
Oh, that's just if we're lucky.
或许我们应该再运行一次模拟
Maybe we should run another simulation.
回到岗位上我们再继续
Let us continue at stations, please.
萨茹先生
Mr. Saru.
轮机室的约束力场开始减弱了
Containment fields are weakening in Engineering.
请求派遣一支小队
Permission to take a team to reinforce
携带可编程物质防爆门加强防护
the fields with programmable-matter blast doors.
驳回
Request denied
我们不能再失去任何人了长官
-Request denied. -We can't let anyone else die, sir.
这么做是得不偿失
The risks outweigh any possible benefits.
只要允许我一定能做到
I can do this if you let me.
如果觉得风险太高我就亲自去
I'll go by myself if you think it's too risky
这不是辩论少校
This is not a debate commander
我们需要你留在岗位上这是命令
We need you at your station, and that is an order.
是长官
尼尔森少校
Commander Nilsson,
请派维护机器人进轮机室
please dispatch a team of DOTs to the area.
是长官
Aye, sir.
我们所面临的不确定性
The uncertainty we are facing
的确很令人不安
is deeply unsettling.
但我相信我们能够在这一时刻团结在一起
But I believe we can meet this moment
做出应该做的事情
and do what needs to be done.
现在让我们就留在这里尽我们所能
Now, let us do what we can from here.
是萨茹先生
Aye M.
我无能为力舰长
I can not help. Cata in
我对外面的未知感到恐惧
I am afraid of whatever is out there.
我辜负了您
I failed you.
科特斯少的死是我的错
It is my fault that Ensign Cortez was lost.
You're feeling guilt.
我也害怕失去您的信任舰长
I also fear you've stopped trusting me, Captain.
您有吗
Have you?
现在这不重要
That doesn't matter right now.
重要的是我们需要你的帮助来度过这次难关
We need you to get through this.
在危机形势下你会感受到这些是很正常的
And what you're feeling is normal in a dangerous situation.
手足无措在有人受到伤害时感到愧疚
Overwhelm and guilt when someone is harmed.
但责任不在于你
But you are not to blame.
我不觉得舰长
I disagree in
我十岁的时候
When I was ten,
我爸妈被人袭击了
my mother and father were attacked.
我只能射在柜子里听着外面的动静
I hid in a cabinet, listening.
我活下来了但他们死了
I lost them.
我自责了好几年
And I blamed myself for years.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表