剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
You may think it's inappropriate to start something,
你也许不感兴趣 可以
you may be uninterested, fine.
但我根本不需要现在这么多的权力
But I have plenty of power without needing
我有所动作是因为我被你吸引了
...I made an advance because I was attracted to you.
抱歉
Forgive me.
你觉得我们俩
And do you think it's lost on me
认识了这么久
that this is the week
但在这一周你突然觉得我有吸引力了
that you suddenly find yourself attracted to me,
这是我的损失呢
of all the weeks that we have known each other?
这一周我恰好需要额外一点的帮助
The one week I need a little extra help,
这一周我是个苦闷的小姑娘
the one week that I'm a damsel in distress --
苦闷的... 我被你吸引是因为那感觉很好
A damsel in -- I was attracted to you because it felt good,
我们同心协力
us working together.
你和菲茨一起工作 并且感觉很好的一周里
And when you and Fitz had a good week working together,
你也握住过他的手吗
did you hold his hand, too?
希望你早日康复 总统女士
I hope you get well soon, Madam President.
华盛顿还在为被曝出的
As Washington continues to reel from recent reports
最新进展
格兰特总统发誓解决全国范围内
行为不检问题
行为不检丑闻而焦头烂额
of widespread sexual misconduct,
梅莉·格兰特总统表示要在国家层面
President Mellie Grant has announced her intentions
打击这样的问题
of attacking this problem on a national level.
分♥析♥人士认为总统的这一举动
Analysts consider the President's move
非常大胆
to be particularly bold
她的财政预算已经四面楚歌♥
in that she risks losing support she needs
现在是冒着失去国会支持的风险
in order to push along an already-embattled budget.
请进
Come in.
我就是想告诉你 我看到发布会了
I just wanted to tell you that I saw the press conference.
很棒
It was good.
非常棒
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我本可以打电♥话♥的 但毕竟...
I guess I could've called, but after all of...
我想也许你不会接的
I thought maybe you wouldn't pick up.
我会的
I would've.
我不怪他们
I don't blame the team.
我不能 因为最终...
I can't because... in the end,
这不是他们的战斗
this is not their fight.
不是奎恩的 不是你的 是我的
It's not Quinn's, it's not yours, it's mine.
我才需要行动 因为我答应过梅莉的
I'm the one who needs to step up because I made Mellie a promise.
某个时候
At some point or another,
男人们会把她拉下权力的舞台
men would try to strip her of power.
我保证过 我绝不会袖手旁观
I promised that I wouldn't stand by and let that happen.
无论有什么影响 无论塞勒斯要怎么反击
No matter the fallout, no matter how hard Cyrus pushes back,
我不能让梅莉孤身奋战
I can't let Mellie stand alone.
那...
Well...
我加入
I'm in.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你说打到父权制的时候我就动心了
You had me at ?dismantling the patriarchy.
好
Okay.
先生
Sir.
现在不是时候
Not a good time.
我知道是谁设计了病毒
I know who made the virus.
干嘛
What?
这是嵌在病毒密♥码♥上的时间戳
Those are the build time-stamps embedded in the virus's code.
哈克
Huck.
是查理的电脑地址
It's Charlie's IP address.
病毒是在他电脑上改良的
The virus was modified from his laptop.
所以呢 我们电脑上都有这个病毒
So what? That virus was on all of our laptops.
是的 但在空军二号♥被感染的前一天
Yeah, but he had it the day before
它就在了
it infected Air Force Two.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
他从一开始就阻止我们追查
He was against us looking into this case from the start
因为他知道我们会查出来的
because he knew what we'd find.
他很愤怒 奎恩 非常非常愤怒
He's angry, Quinn. Really, really angry.
你在这儿啊 准备走了吗
There you are. Ready?
算什么
What was it?
恶习难改吗
Some kind of relapse, hmm?
你厌倦了和好人一起了吗
You got bored ?working with the good guys?
又重走老路了啊
Slipped back into bad habits?
就是抗拒不了老套的阴谋论吗
Couldn't resist ?an old-school conspiracy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know ?what you're talking about.
哈克追查到了 是你写的病毒
Huck traced it. You wrote that virus.
我没有
I did not.
你又搭上塞勒斯了
You're working with Cyrus again.
我没有
I'm not.
你觉得这么多年 我还没有受够谎言吗
You don't think I have had enough lies for the year?!
听着 我不知道哈克找到了什么 但劫机
Look, I don't know what Huck found, but the hijacking?
与我毫无相干
I had nothing to do with it.
我为什么要那么做 我是你未婚夫
Why would I? I'm your fiancé.
你孩子的父亲 我不需要做那些了
The father of your child. I don't need that stuff anymore.
那病毒怎么会在你电脑上
Then how did that virus end up on your laptop?
我怎么知道 一定是有人放上去的
How the hell would I know? Someone must've put it there!
等等
Wait.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你得赶紧离开
We need to get you out of here.
不许动 举起手
Freeze! Let's see your hands!
-举起手 -不许动
- Hands! - No sudden moves!
靠着墙
Up against the wall.
你们放开他
You get your hands off of him!
这边安全
Clear over here.
我现在宣布 联邦探员
I'm here to announce that Federal Agents
在调查中已经将劫持空军二号♥的
have just completed the arrest of a suspect
嫌疑犯缉拿了
in our investigation of the hijacking of Air Force Two.
稍后会有详细情况介绍
Details will be forthcoming.
作为劫机事件的证人
As a witness to the hijacking,
我已经自辞不参与调查
I have recused myself from the investigation.
司法副部长已经被任命为
In my place, the Deputy Attorney General
特别检察长替代我的位置
has appointed as Special Prosecutor
他就是弗吉尼亚东区前检察官
the former U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia,
朗尼·曼肯
Lonnie Mencken.
重大新闻
空军二号♥嫌疑犯被捕
朗尼声名在外
Lonnie's reputation for results
这全是因为他的公正不阿
is matched only by his reputation for integrity,
我完全相信他会让这一事件
and I have no doubt that he'll bring this episode
快速地画上公正的句号♥
to its swift and just conclusion.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表