剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
and you lose an ally.
失去了一个朋友
You lose a friend.
谁也当不了光杆司令 丽芙
No one can govern by themselves, Liv.
我还是你的朋友
I'm still your friend.
做为朋友 我要告诉你
And as your friend, I'm telling you,
这场战争本身就是个败笔
this war is a loser.
美国不想要战争
America doesn't want it.
我不想要
I don't want it.
你们也不应该要
You shouldn't want it, either.
-闪开 -奥利维亚
- Move! - Olivia.
听说新闻了吗 你的手下向你汇报了吗
Have you heard the news? Your people give you an update yet?
-坐下 -还没汇报
- Sit down. - No?
我就帮他们说了吧
Then let me save them the time.
我们发动不了这场战争
We're not gonna get this war,
就意味着我们无法签订条约
which means we're not going to get this treaty,
也就意味着中东会继续发展核武器
which means the Middle East gets to keep developing its nukes,
也就意味着不仅无数美国人受到威胁
which means not only the lives of countless American citizens
整个世界都是如此
will be put at risk, but the entire world.
-我说了坐下 -什么时候轮到我听你的了
- I said sit down. - When have I ever listened to you?!
现在你开心了吗
Are you happy now?
跑到校长办公室去
Did it make you feel good
打我的小报告 你觉得爽吗
running to the principal's office and tattling on me?
爽啊
Yes.
我高兴得不得了
I'm delighted.
欣喜若狂 感觉好极了
I am ecstatic. I feel great.
我把真♥相♥告诉了梅莉
I told Mellie the truth.
一路走来 你的好人帽子不知丢到哪儿去了
Somewhere along the way, you misplaced your white hat.
我刚把它还给你
I've just handed it back to you.
我知道了
I see.
你以为我是突然之间
So, you think I've suddenly turned into
变成一个渴望权力的女强人
some power-hungry boss bitch who thinks she can play
以为自己能把总统玩弄于鼓掌
and use the president like a pawn?
这事儿我都做了好几年了
Fitz, I've been doing that for years.
至少从我把你送进那个办公室开始
At least ever since I put you in that office.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
我从你鼻子底下把B613偷走了
I stole B613 right out from under you.
比我想象得还要容易
It was actually easier than I thought.
从那时开始 你让事情变得非常简单
But then again, you make everything so easy.
你是不是真的以为自己可以来这
Did you honestly think you could come here,
跟我爸勾结 就能重新回到我的生活里
buddy up next to my father, worm your way back into my life,
进而改变我的生活
and make any kind of difference?
抱歉 菲茨
I'm sorry, Fitz.
真的抱歉
I really am.
但是你做不到
But you can't.
你想怎么骂就怎么骂
You can say all the nasty things you want.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你要待多久 到底打算什么时候走离开
What's it gonna take? When are you going to leave?!
等到我看见我认识的那个人再走
When I see someone I recognize.
等你我都看见奥利维亚·波普的时候
When I see Olivia Pope, and when you do, too.
所以 帮你也帮我一个忙
So, do me and yourself a favor --
她回来的时候告诉我一声
let me know when she's back.
据国会传来的消息称
Word from Capitol Hill today is that President Grant
格兰特总统今日尚未得到她提议的
doesn't have the votes she needs for her proposed resolution
军事干涉巴山的决议票数
authorizing military intervention in Bashran.
现在 格兰特政♥府♥原本希望
Now, the setback is a blow to the Grant administration,
为被驱逐的总统法里德·拉沙德恢复政♥权♥
which had hoped to reinstate ousted President Farid Rashad
进而重新与半山邻国达喀尔协商核条约
and renew negotiations on a nuclear treaty
然而这个挫败对格兰特政♥府♥是一个打击
with Bashran's neighboring country of Dakal.
你绝对不可以回巴山去
You are absolutely not going back to Bashran.
你就没有美国的支持
You do not have the support or the protection
-或者保护了 -我明白你的忧虑
- of the United States -- I understand your concerns,
但是我不能抛弃我的国家
but I cannot abandon my country.
你是说一个人♥民♥已经开始攻击你的国家吗
You mean a country whose people have turned on you?
一个被无政♥府♥主义者将政♥权♥推入混沌与骚乱
Whose government has been thrust into chaos and turmoil
等着将你的首级挂在高杆上的国家吗
by anarchists waiting to put your head on a stick?
总比把我的头埋进沙子里
It's better than putting my head in the sand
假装一切都没发生过要好
and pretending none of this is happening.
我不是让你假装
I'm not asking you to pretend.
我是让你不要去送死
I'm asking you not to die.
-总统女士 -我不...
- Madam President. - I don't...
怎么了
What?
我不知道要怎么说才能表达得更清楚了
I don't know how I could be any more clear.
你是...
You...
一个富有激♥情♥ 聪慧睿智的领导人
are a passionate and brilliant leader.
但这不是你的战争
But this isn't your fight...
也不是你的国家的 不由你来决定
or your country or your call.
我告诉过你我最大的恐惧是有负于民
I already told you my biggest fear is failing my people.
不回到巴山去保护这些年来
And not returning to Bashran to protect the citizens
一直信任我的人♥民♥
who've put their faith in me all these years
会让我成为一个失败者
would make me a failure.
懦夫
A coward.
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
希望你带了几个大块头
God, I hope you brought some muscle with you
那姑娘绝对不会温顺地走进
because that girl's not gonna go gentle
化用狄兰·托马斯的诗
巴山的良宵
into the good Bashrani night.
我需要你再看一阵亚丝明
I need you to keep Yasmeen a little longer.
确定吗
Are you sure?
因为要是你把她带走的话
Because there's a bacon General Lee here
这个培根李将军就归你了
with your name on it if you take her with you now.
抱歉 现在不行 可能还得一阵子
I'm sorry, not yet. Maybe not for a while.
巴山的情况 我们所计划的
The situation in Bashran, all our plans,
核安全协议的希望 现在一团糟
any hope of nuclear agreement -- it's all a mess right now.
这也一团糟 如果这么说能让你感受好点
It's a mess here, too, if it makes you feel any better.
-亚丝明背着我们溜走了 -什么
- Yasmeen took off on us. - What?
别担心 我们找到她了 还有她的女朋友
Don't worry. We found her and her girlfriend.
如胶似漆
Yeah, hot and heavy.
现在整个办公室都痛恨我
Now the whole office hates me
因为我把那个女朋友送回了学校
because I'm sending the girlfriend back to school
把年轻人的爱扼杀在摇篮里 棒打鸳鸯
and nipping young love in the bud, or whatever.
当老板很难
It's hard to be the boss.
确实 但是这次责任在我
True, but I blame myself for this one.
我光顾着忙活我那该死的婚礼
I was so worked up about my stupid wedding,
没把亚丝明当客户来对待
I didn't treat Yasmeen like a client.
我没问 "你想要什么"
I didn't ask, "What do you want?"
什么
What?
不好意思 等我一下
Sorry, one sec.
"你想要什么" 你没问她
"What do you want?" You didn't ask her.
你知道的 这是基本原则
You know -- cardinal rule.
奥利维亚·波普第一原则
Olivia Pope 101.
如果我问了那么一个简单的问题
I would've saved myself a lot of trouble
我就能给自己省不少麻烦
if I just asked that one simple question.
你想要什么
What do you want?
随便吧 活到老学到老
But whatever. Live and learn.
如果做自己不是这么难的话
I'd be harder on myself if it wasn't so hard
我会对自己更加苛刻一点
being myself right now.
你要吃洋葱圈吗
Mm, will you take these union rings?
-算帮我个忙了 -不用了 谢谢
- You'd be doing me a favor. - I'm good. Thanks.
晚安 奎恩
Good night, Quinn.
再见
Bye.
好了 我要走了
Well, I'm off.
我希望我没有让你为难
I hope I didn't embarrass you.
不过很开眼界
Fascinating stuff, really.
留下来吧 喝一杯
Stay. Have a drink.
-你认真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - Seriously.
我欠你一杯
I owe you one.
敬你的
To you...
谢谢你把美国士兵从泥潭里拯救出来
...for saving American soldiers from marching into a quagmire,
并阻止我成为把他们送到那里去的人
and for saving me from being the guy who sent them there.
不客气
Don't mention it.
你懂的 当事态严重时
You know, push comes to shove,
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表