剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I need you to get me out of this house.
和我一起走
Leave with me.
和我一起战斗
Fight with me.
一起运作B613
Come run B613 with me.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't. - You can.
你可以帮我们逃出去的
You can get us out of here.
哈克 我只是做了一件可怕的事
Huck, I did one terrible thing,
你却不能原谅我吗
and you can't forgive me?
-我们不一样 -哈克
- We are not the same. - Huck.
你杀了我们自己人
You killed one of our own.
奎恩是家人
Quinn was family.
-你没听懂 -不 不
-You're not hearing... - No! No.
你所做的一切是不可饶恕的
What you did was unforgivable.
我不会和你同流合污的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我不会再侍奉你了
I am done serving you.
我也不再是你的角斗士了
I'm not your gladiator anymore.
那家伙真有胆子
The nerve of that guy.
不过是学会了一首流行歌♥
He learns one pop song and suddenly,
然后就比我知道什么对我家人才是好吗
he knows what's better for my family than I do?
-他是对的 -什么
- He's right. - He's what?!
-他是对的 你得走了 -不是说真的吧
- He's right. You need to go. - You're not serious.
我们的朋友要认为我已经死了
Our friends need to think I'm dead.
奥利维亚要认为我已经死了
Olivia needs to think I'm dead.
别担心奥利维亚·波普
Do not worry about Olivia Pope.
如果你因为她要躲起来
If she's the reason you feel like you need to hide,
我现在就出去把她杀了
I will go out there right now and I will kill her myself.
不 不要 她是奥利维亚·波普
No, you won't. She's Olivia Pope.
你不能去怀着恨意 拿着把瑞士军刀
You just don't go running at Olivia Pope
就去追杀奥利维亚·波普
with a switchblade and a bad attitude.
你悠着点
You take your time.
我不是傻子 奎恩 我知道怎么杀人
I am not an idiot, Quinn. I know how to kill someone.
我以前就是靠杀人为生的
I used to do it for a living.
我们不会杀奥利维亚
We're not killing Olivia.
我们不是那种人
We're better than that.
我不希望她死 我只要正义
I don't want her dead. I want justice.
我要她进监狱
I want her in prison.
我要她下半辈子
I want her to spend the rest of her life
都要为对我的所作所为付出代价
paying for what she did to me.
对我们的所作所为
What she did to us.
如果要成功 如果要得到公正
And if that's going to happen, if I'm going to get my justice,
我就得聪明行事 要有耐心
I have to be smart. I have to be patient.
对不起 查理 而你必须得走
And I'm sorry, Charlie, but you're going to have to go.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
丽芙 是你吗
Liv, is that you?
巴拉德上将
Admiral Ballard.
丽芙不在
Liv's not here.
我不是等丽芙的 我在等你
I'm not here for Liv. I'm here for you.
坐吧
Sit.
你一直对我很坦白
You've always been up front with me.
我很喜欢你这点
It's what I like about you.
即使有些事是我不想听的
Even when it's something that I don't want to hear,
但你还是会告诉我真♥相♥
you always tell me the truth.
为了能让我们都放下这件事
So, in the interest of putting this behind us,
请把真♥相♥告诉我
tell me.
是奥利维亚吗 是她杀了沙拉德吗
Was this Olivia? Did she kill Rashad?
我想你已经知道答案了
I think you already know the answer to that.
为什么
Why?
这你得问丽芙了
You're gonna have to ask Liv that.
我在问你呢
I'm asking you.
只是为了杀他而杀他吗
Was this a just kill?
是的
Yes.
就是要杀他
It was a just kill.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你说谎 我看得出
You are, I can tell.
她想帮沙拉德夺回国家
She tried to get Rashad his country back.
但为时已晚
It was too late.
所以她和叛军达成了协议
So she made a deal with the rebels.
-不 -我们想要条约
- No. - We asked for a treaty.
他们想要沙拉德的人头
They asked for Rashad's head.
我不信
I don't believe you.
就是这样
That's what happened.
是啊 但这不是事情开始的原因
Well, yes, but that's not why it happened.
丽芙比那高明多了 她想做的就能做到
Liv's better than that. Liv gets what she wants.
如果丽芙不想沙拉德死
If Liv didn't want Rashad dead,
她可以用别的和叛军交换
she would have offered the rebels something else.
不
No.
沙拉德死了 是因为奥利维亚要他死
Rashad died because Olivia wanted him to die.
-为什么 -总统女士
- Why? - Madam President
-她为什么要他死 -我说了
- Why did she do it? - I just told you.
回答我
Answer me.
奥利维亚杀了一国首脑
Olivia murdered a head of state!
-为什么 -因为你控制不了自己的感情
- Why? - Because you couldn't keep your damn legs closed.
你要为了那个男人开战
You were gonna go to war for that man.
天知道你还会为他干出什么事
God knows what else you would have done for him.
这个时候就只能消除威胁
Ending that threat was the right thing to do.
她所做的一切都是为了你
Everything she's done has been in support of you.
别说了
Stop talking.
你可能还不明白 但总统女士 我发誓
You may not see that now, but, Madam President, I pro--
别...
Stop.
再说了
Talking.
丽芙 是我
Liv, it's me.
你怎么样了
How you doing in there?
我一直在想我们第一次见面的那天
I keep thinking about the day we met.
你站在会议室里
Standing in the conference room,
当着所有员工的面跟我说
informing me in front of my entire staff
我初选失利的原因
that the reason I was losing the primary
是因为我不爱我妻子
was because I didn't love my wife.
我甚至不知道你叫什么 但我知道我恨你
I didn't even know your name, but I knew that I hated you.
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
你永远是对的
You're always right.
至少这一点让我对你投以青睐
It's my least favorite thing about you.
也是我最珍惜的东西
And the thing I value the most.
但这一次
But this time...
哪怕只有一次
for once in your life...
承认你是错的
you're wrong.
B613 奎恩
B613, Quinn...
你知道你错得多离谱
You know how wrong you are.
睿智过人 从无偏颇的你不可能
You're too smart and too right all the time
不知道自己错了
to not know that.
我哪都不会去的 丽芙
I'm not going anywhere, Liv.
我会一直在这里
I'm gonna be right here.
只要你准备好了
So when you're ready...
就把门打开
open the door.
好了 孩子
Well, kid...
放轻松
...take it easy.
别这样 别哭啊
Oh, no, don't do that. Don't.
你听到我的话了吗
Didn't you hear what I said?
拜托 不要哭了
Come on. Don't be like this.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing the best I can.
你现在就要走吗
You, uh, you're leaving now?
你可以等到早上再走的
You -- You could wait till morning.
不用了 这种等待没有意义
Oh, nah. There's no sense in waiting.
不管怎样 我都不擅长告别
Either way, I suck at goodbyes.
我猜你也看出来了
In case you couldn't tell.
不如你来抱她吧
Here, why don't you take her?
我不想让她吵醒奎恩
I-I don't want her to wake up Quinn.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
来
Here. Um...
试试
Oh, go on.
好吧
Okay.
你像这样得抱住她的背
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表