剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
bounces out of my hand and flies through the air.
从那一刻起 一切都是慢镜头
And from that point on, everything is in slow motion
因为布巴的球杆不偏不倚地
because Bubba's club is careening
砸向了日本首相
toward the Prime Minister of Japan,
尤其是首相的头
specifically for the Prime Minister's head.
我站在那里 无助地凝视
And as I stand there, staring helplessly,
只有一个念头从我脑海闪过
only one thought is crossing my mind --
"我们的贸易协定泡汤了"
"There goes our trade deal!"
你说了什么
What did you say?
你怎么跟首相说的
To the Prime Minister?
还能说什么
What else?
我让他再打一球
I asked him for a mulligan.
干杯
Cheers.
这真是相当正点的雪茄
Now, that's a damn fine cigar.
罗密欧与朱丽叶系列吗
Romeo y Julieta?
我们的朋友马库斯的款待
Courtesy of our friend Marcus.
他最近去了古巴
He recently went to Cuba.
谢了 小子
Hmm. Muchas gracias, Chico.
听着 吉姆 我知道我们在很多事情上
Look, Jim, I know we haven't always
并不总是看法一致
seen eye-to-eye on a lot of things --
总统先生 你在职时
Mr. President, I underestimated you
我低估了你
when you were in office.
这次我决定赌你一回
This time, I'd like to bet on you.
我不怕赶时髦
I'm not afraid to jump on the bandwagon.
这杯威士忌喝完了
Well, when the whiskey's dried up,
我也该离开了
it's time for me to do the same.
如果我让你不写张支票就走了
You know, I wouldn't be much of a politician
我就太不像个政♥治♥家了
if I let you leave without writing a check.
那我想我们需要更多的威士忌
Then I guess we're gonna need some more whiskey.
不该拒绝盛情邀请
Shouldn't have dismissed the help.
马库斯
Marcus.
怎么了
What?
帮我们再开一瓶威士忌
Scrounge us up another bottle.
波摩25
The Bowmore. 25.
你可以自己去拿
You can get it yourself.
你不是喜欢独♥立♥吗
You love independence, right?
我的医生说我的低密度胆固醇指数是181
My doctor did say my LDL cholesterol was 181,
我也需要这种锻炼
so I could use the exercise.
刚才那算什么
What was that?
你不能走
You can't leave.
我还没有开除你
I haven't fired you yet.
我一直想说这句话
I've always wanted to say this --
你开除不了我 因为我辞职在先
you can't fire me because I quit.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem?
我的问题在于我和一个
My problem is is that I'm stuck
连自己都不愿意拯救 万念俱灰的人
in a freezing-ass town with a lonely, sad-ass man
困在了一个冷森森的小镇
who can't do anything for himself.
你这样说不会是因为我让你帮我拿威士忌吧
This is because I asked you to get a bottle of Scotch?
我是不是忘记说"请"了
Did I not say please?
对 你没说"请"
No. You didn't.
我下次不会忘记了
I'll do that next time.
这不是问题关键
That's not the point.
那什么才是关键
What is your point?
算了
Forget it.
为什么你这么大火气
Why are you so angry?
你一定要问吗
You have to ask?
不行 现在不行 永远都不行
No, not now -- always.
你总是能被某件事搞得不爽
You're always pissed off about something.
永远是受害者 永远在找什么东西
Always wronged, always looking for something
或者什么人让自己生气
or someone to be angry about.
不是每个人都会去理解你的 马库斯
Not everyone is out to get you, Marcus.
我很抱歉 是我考虑不周 但是
I'm sorry, it was inconsiderate of me, but --
就知道会有个"但是"
Of course there's a but.
你为我工作
You work for me.
你就得有点专业的样子
And you will behave professionally.
你要是有什么问题 你私下和我交流
If you have a problem, you speak to me privately.
有点样子
Behave?
有点样子
Behave?!
让我猜猜 我又说错什么了
Oh, let me guess -- I said the wrong thing.
人是没法控制自我的
You can't control who you are.
我说的一点也没错
You're just proving my point.
我是个易怒的黑人
That I'm an angry black man.
你就是个愤懑的人
That you're a bitter human being!
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me
我只是帮你打理人脉
except that I keep your Internet running,
安排行程 听完你的故事然后假笑
arrange your days out, and laugh at your stories!
你知道过去这两个月
You know how many times in the past two months
我得听你讲布巴和他该死的俱乐部多少次
I had to hear you talk about Bubba and his damn clubs?
六次
Six!
六次
Six times!
我恨布巴·沃森 我甚至不知道他是谁
I hate Bubba Watson, and I don't even know him!
你口口声声说我们是一个团队 你需要我
You said we were a team. That you needed me.
但是我觉得
But I didn't think that meant
这不意味着我就是你的仆人
that I was going to be a glorified valet!
这里不是白金汉宫
This ain't Buckingham Palace,
你头上也没什么该死的皇冠
and you damn sure don't have a crown on your head.
你也对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
你是个自恋狂
You are an insane narcissist,
最恶劣的那种惯宝宝
the worst kind of entitled
你自己都意识不到你有多狂妄
because you don't even realize you are entitled!
我为了我的国家贡献了一切
I have given everything for my country.
我早就听你说过这句话了
I've heard you say that before.
但是真的吗
Is it true? Really true?
我不需要对你解释我的功绩
I don't need to defend my record to you.
你的功绩
Your record?
你的成就全是奥利维亚给你的
Your accomplishments? Are Olivia's!
一个黑人女性成就了你
A black woman held you up,
如今你却在这里对所有人嚷嚷着
and now you're screaming to everyone
你有多伟大
about how well you fly.
她得到了什么
And what does she get for that?
臭名远扬
A stained reputation.
你占有了第一个
You took the first woman
成功运营总统选举的女人
who successfully managed a Presidential campaign
然后把她变成了一个破坏别人家庭的小三
and turned her into just another home-wrecking black ho.
我想这就是你所谓的成就吧
I guess you can call that an accomplishment,
可你这样的人
except people like you
已经对黑人女性造了几个世纪孽
have been doing that to black women for centuries!
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我是怎样的人 我做了哪些事
What I am, what I've done.
我不会一直去
I am not constantly trying
试图改善或者维持某些
to cultivate and maintain some image
曾经出现过一次
that may have been real once,
但再也没有过的形象
but hasn't been for a long time.
没人求你从一个罗斯密的街头混混
No one begged you to get off the streets of Rosemead
跑去竞选市长 那是你的选择
and run for mayor -- that was your choice.
没人逼你从事务所跳槽到白宫
No one made you jump from OPA to the White House.
你不过是个骗子
You're a phony.
这间屋子 真要说奥利维亚成就了谁 也是你
If Olivia made anyone in this room, it was you.
问你个问题 马库斯
Question, Marcus --
你去古巴去开启一场革命了吗
did you go down to Cuba to start a revolution?
你对那个国家
Did you do something about
成千上万贫穷♥人♥♥民♥
the hundreds of thousands of people
做了任何有益的事吗
living in poverty in that country?
还是你喝着廉价的朗姆酒
Or did you drink cheap rum
躺在高档酒店的泳池边
and lay by the pool at your fancy hotel?
你想做个激进主义分子 你可以做到
You want to be an activist, you can be one!
但你不想那样
But you don't want to.
你也想加入这场博弈
You want to be in the game.
和大人物打交道 你想要的是我拥有的 权力
Playing with the big boys. You want what I have -- power.
你攀附所有你能攀附的人
And you have latched on to whatever person you can
去实现你的目标
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表