剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
is there some difference between us?
我们是不是该聊聊这个问题
I mean, is that something we should talk about?
不 不是
No. No, no, no.
你... 你说得对
You're -- You're -- You're right.
我只想说 我绝对不会
And -- And I just wanna say, I-I would never...
我们都是人 都是平等的
Your blood runs red, white, and blue -- same as mine.
奥普拉说
I mean, Oprah says that...
美国著名脱口秀主持人
蒙特尔 我不在乎肤色的差别
Montell, I-I don't see color.
我们都是兄弟
We're brothers from another mother.
是的 马文
Yes, Marv.
我们是兄弟
We are brothers.
走 咱买♥♥枪去
Come on, let's get you that gun.
要不再来个大家伙吧
Maybe get something larger, too.
弄个真正的武器来保护你
Some real firepower to keep you safe.
你觉得呢
You think?
很好
Oh, yeah.
爷们必须要全副武装
A man's gotta be fully armed.
天佑美国
God bless America.
天佑美国 马文
God bless America, Marv.
如我所说
Like I said.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你想要为指挥官效命
You want to serve Command?
让她来接她的闺蜜
Tell her come get her girl.
告诉我才是那个更大的头儿
Tell her I am the darker brother,
这事我也有份
I am at the table,
我也代表美国
I, too, am America,
她最好识相给我放尊重点
and she had better recognize and respect!
指挥官就是个头衔而已
Command ain't nothing but a title.
我的身份是她爹
Father is who I am.
是我
Yeah. It's me.
告诉波普女士她现在需要跟我见面
Tell Ms. Pope she's gonna want to see me right away.
识相放尊重点
...recognize and respect!
指挥官就是个头衔而已
Command ain't nothing but a title.
你竟然召唤我
You summoned me?
铂金斯的命 还是我的自♥由♥
Perkins' life or my freedom.
你没资格召唤我
You don't summon me.
你没资格强迫我或催促我
You do not push me or rush me.
这是场严肃的交易 你完全没有明白
This is serious business. You have no idea --
二选一 奥利维亚
Choose one, Olivia.
铂金斯的命 还是我的自♥由♥
Perkins' life or my freedom.
你不会杀我的
You're not going to kill me.
我不必这么做
I don't have to.
你受不了手上沾上那姑娘的血
You won't be able to live with that girl's blood on your hands
抑或是她肚子里孩子的血
or the blood of the baby she has inside of her.
是啊 我是说 你不会杀我 但你应该杀
No, I mean, you're not going to kill me.
但是你应该动手
And you should.
你该杀了我
You should kill me.
这是你离开这里的唯一办法 真的
It's your only way out of this. Seriously.
你会让其他任何人都这么做
It's what you would tell anyone else to do.
消除问题 献上敌人的首级
Eliminate the problem. Sever the head of the snake.
我就是敌人
I am the snake.
我就是问题
I am the problem.
给我脑袋上来一枪是你得到自♥由♥的唯一机会
A bullet in my head is your only chance at freedom.
很好
?Good.
现在你要做的就是扣动扳机
Now all you have to do is pull the trigger.
动手啊
Pull it.
动手啊
Pull it!
如果你不愿意杀我
If you're not willing to kill me,
那你手上就已经无牌可打了
then you have no cards left to play.
我赢了 你输了
I win. You lose.
你还良心未泯 奥利维亚
You have a soul left, Olivia.
你不会让那姑娘死的
You will not let that girl die.
悠着点 罗宾
Geez. Take it easy, Robin.
你真的需要做这个吗
Do you really need to do this?
抱歉 查理 但是我们没得选了
I'm sorry, Charlie, but we're out of options.
这可不像是你制定出的好计划
This isn't one of your better plans.
现在我不需要你发表意见
I don't need your judgment right now.
你要干什么 用那东西勒死他吗
What are you gonna do? Strangle him with that thing?
毫无意义
Pointless.
你还得跟三条链子做斗争呢
You're still gonna have these chains to contend with.
你是领袖 要像领袖一样去思考
You're the leader. Think like a leader.
艾比
Abby.
别泼冷水
Be nice.
好吧 大家都冷静冷静
Fine. Let's all be nice.
咱们谁都别泼水 看着她死掉好了
Let's all be nice and watch her die.
如果这一切是个测试呢
What if this is all a test?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要说的是 罗文是在考验我们
I'm talking about Rowan testing us
看我们是否蠢到想要逃跑
to see if we're foolish enough to try to escape.
他可能正等着有理由来杀我们呢
He could just be wanting another reason to kill us.
我会杀了她的
I will kill her.
-你觉得我在虚张声势吗 -你们听到了吗
- You think I'm bluffing. - You guys hear that?
-奥利维亚 -她正跟罗文吵架呢 -好吧
- Olivia. - She's fighting with Rowan. - Okay.
她可能是来这里救你的
She could be here to save you.
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得如果我们有机会
I think if we have any chance
靠自己逃出这里的话
of getting out of here ourselves,
不然我就要走出门
I walk out that door,
我们最好开始行动了
we're gonna need to move.
现在
Now.
下面的20分钟里 你就在这儿等死吧
and you can spend the next 20 minutes waiting to die.
下面的20分钟里 你就在这儿等死吧
and you can spend the next 20 minutes waiting to die.
你不过是虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我觉得你才在虚张声势
I think you're the one who's bluffing.
你被蒙蔽的理智
Your judgment is clouded.
展露了自己柔软敏感的内心
Your soft, chewy center is out.
如果我是你希望的那种人
If I am who you hope I am,
那杀了奎恩和她的孩子一定会毁掉我
then killing Quinn and her baby destroys me for sure.
如果我已经无药可救
If I'm already done,
杀了她对你来说也无济于事
killing her gets you nothing.
你在虚张声势
You are bluffing.
太明显了 我看得出来
Your bluff is showing. I can see it.
试试啊
Try me.
如果奎恩要为国家而死 那她该死
If Quinn has to die for the Republic, then she has to die.
60秒倒计时
60 seconds. Starting now.
该你了
Your move.
好吧 这里什么都没有
Okay. Here goes nothing.
稍微往左一点 罗宾
Little to the left, Robin.
-太棒了 -好样的
-Yes! -Nice.
-好样的 -干得好
- Way to go! - Good job.
这里应该会有我能用上的东西
All right, there's gotta be something in here I can use.
虽然罗文应该不会傻到在这里留一把锯子
I know Rowan wouldn't be dumb enough to leave me a saw
枪或者喷灯之类的
or a gun or a blowtorch,
但如果有什么是我能派上用场的
but if I could just MacGyver something...
没有
Nothing.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing.
五
5...
四
4...
三
3...
二
2...
不
No!
求你了
Please.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我不能让她赢 -等等
- I can't let her win. - ?Wait.
等到我生下我的宝宝
Wait. Just wait until my baby is born.
不用多久 我保证
It won't be long now. I promise.
我求求你
Please.
求你了
Please!
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表