剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
想去佛蒙特吗
You want to go to Vermont?
什么
What?
我们不止可以待一晚 丽芙
We could have more than just a night, Liv.
我们可以在那度周末
We could have a weekend.
长周末
A long weekend.
哈克 你怎么会在这儿
Huck, w-why are you here?
我们知道了 丽芙
We know, Liv.
"我们"
"We"?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
查理 住手
Charlie, stop!
他是在保护我
He's protecting me!
什么
What?
《丑闻》 第七季第十集
查理 拜托
Charlie. Please.
说话啊
Say something.
我知道这让你很难接受
Look, I know it's a lot to take in.
但跟我谈谈吧
But just -- talk to me.
你还活着
You're -- you're alive.
我...
I...
你真的还活着
You're actually alive.
是的 瞧 我没事
Yes. See, I'm fine.
我就在这儿
Look. I'm right here.
-你怎么不打给我 -我说过了 我们
- Why the hell didn't you call me?! - I told you, we --
我以为你死了 你知道
Do you have any idea how many people I almost killed,
差点为此杀了几个人吗
thinking you were dead?
塞勒斯的男朋友
Cyrus' boyfriend?
巴山大使♥馆♥的全体人员
Th-The whole staff of the Bashrani Embassy?
我还去了你的葬礼
I went to your funeral!
-你♥他♥妈♥就不能打个电♥话♥吗 -查理
- And you couldn't pick up the damn phone?! - Charlie!
你知道我是怎么过的吗
Do you have any idea what I've been through?
你死了 剩我一个人
You were dead. I was alone.
-我... -是 但已经过去了
- I had -- - Yes, but it's over now.
不是吗
Isn't it?
拜托 查理
Come on, Charlie.
来看看我们的女儿
Come and meet our daughter.
你再说一遍
You're going to have to say that again.
奥利维亚杀了拉沙德
Olivia killed Rashad.
有证据吗
Is there proof?
我想奎恩·铂金斯有
I think Quinn Perkins had some.
奎恩·铂金斯
Quinn Perkins?
你是说丽芙跟奎恩的死有关
You're saying Liv is responsible for Quinn?
总统女士 我是说丽芙主导了这一切
Madam President, I'm saying... Liv's responsible for all of it.
瑞秋 我要见奥利维亚·波普
Rachel, I need to see Olivia Pope.
她还没到
She's not in yet.
去找她
Find her.
奎恩是你杀的吗
Did you kill Quinn?
-回答问题 -别跟我来这套
- Answer the question. - We're not doing this.
没人要惩罚你
No one's looking to punish you.
-除非有必要 -我们想帮你
- Not if we don't have to. - We're trying to help you.
帮我 是吗
Help me. Really.
那这是搞什么
So this is what?
调停吗
An intervention?
把这当作第二次机会吧 丽芙
Think of this as a second chance, Liv.
离开白宫
Leave the White House.
放弃B613
Give up B613.
大卫就不会起诉你
And David won't prosecute.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
奎恩把你们那晚的谈话录下来了
Quinn recorded you that night.
艾比和大卫找到了录音
Abby and David found the tape.
你杀了奎恩
You killed Quinn.
承认吧
Admit it.
奎恩的死与我无关
Quinn's death wasn't on me.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我怎么不能这么说
How can I say that?
B613在处理情况
B613 was handling a situation.
奎恩本应该相信B613的
Quinn should have trusted that B613,
相信我只是在采取必要措施
that I was only doing what was absolutely necessary.
你们别再那么看我了
You people really need to stop looking at me like that.
怎么看你
Like what?
像看个恶魔一样吗
The monster that you really are?
丽芙 你得知道你说的是错的
Liv... you got to know that what you're saying, it's not right.
我只知道 在这里的每一个人
What I know is that there is no a person in here
都曾经因为不得已
who hasn't had to get their hands a little bit dirty
做过一些不光彩的事
at one point or another.
难道不是吗 艾比
Isn't that right, Abby?
我只知道 哈克 你在所有人中
What I know is that Huck, of all people,
最不该说我是恶魔
isn't actually the one who's calling me a monster right now.
因为那实在是...
Because that would just be --
我简直不能开始...
I can't even begin to --
我只知道 菲茨在做出那些事之后
What I know is that after everything Fitz has done,
在以他的名义做出那些事后
after everything that has been done in his name --
居然还站出来评判我
he's not honestly going to get up on his soapbox
不是吗
and judge me. Is he?
随你怎么辩解你做过的事
You can try to justify your actions as much as you want.
你为我们俩建的这个可笑的房♥子
This ridiculous house that you built for the two of us
应该用玻璃来建 菲茨
should have been made from glass, Fitz,
因为在我看来
because from where I'm standing --
你恶意中伤是没用的 丽芙
Your cheap shots and low blows aren't gonna work, Liv.
-这么做没用的 -你们也一样
- You're not getting it. - Neither are you.
你在这儿什么权力都没有
You don't have any power here!
我已经让特勤局阻止你离开了
I've instructed my Secret Service to keep you from leaving.
事情不解决 你就得一直待在这里
You will stay here for however long it takes.
简直疯了
This is insane.
答应我们的要求
Give us what we're asking for.
你的手♥机♥也用不了了
Your phone's also been disabled.
电邮 短♥信♥ 电♥话♥
E-mails, texts, calls...
都用不了了
None of it'll work.
我会提起公诉
I'll start the process of filing charges.
别这样
Don't do this.
那就答应我们的要求
Then give us what we're asking for.
不是有点太老套了吗 菲茨
Isn't this just a little old hat by now, Fitz?
让我成为你的囚犯
Making me your prisoner?
你确定你想再来一次吗
You sure you wanna do that again?
只要你继续对其他人
So long as you continue to pose a threat to others?
对你自己 对国家造成威胁 我确定
To yourself, to the country? Yes. I'm sure.
你们该醒醒了
You all need to wake up.
你们都该明白这不是...
You all need to realize that this isn't...
我♥干♥嘛要跟你们浪费时间
Why am I wasting my breath?
你好 我是奥利维亚·波普
Hi. You've reached Olivia Pope.
请留言
Please leave a message.
只是确认一下你今天来不来
Hey. Just callin' to see if you're coming in today.
给我回个电♥话♥
Uh, give me a call.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
跟你一样 穿过大门进来
Same way you did, Jake. Through the door.
很幽默
Ha. Funny.
但你不该来这里
But you shouldn't be in here.
为什么
Why?
因为我本不该知道这个地方吗
Because I'm not supposed to know about this place?
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
I'm the President of the United States of America.
白宫是我家
The White House is my house.
还是因为我本不该
Or is it because I'm not supposed to
知道你们在这儿做的事
know what you people do in here?
我不能被牵连到拉沙德的暗♥杀♥中
I can't be implicated in Rashad's assassination
只要我不知道是我自己的幕僚长指使的这件事
if I'm unaware that my own Chief of Staff ordered it.
拉沙德 你在开玩笑吧
Rashad? You're kidding.
-总统女士 我向你保证我们没 -够了
- Madam President, I assure you, we had nothing - Enough.
我想知道拉沙德为什么得死
I want to know why Rashad had to die.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
就像我说的
Like I said --
我不是在跟你要答案
I'm not asking you for an answer.
我为什么会那么做 你就是她的狗
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表