剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I want to get out of the house.
卢瑟的脑子都要炸了
Luther's head is going to explode.
协议还有相关工作必须完全
There's protocol and advance work that has to be done,
这些都是需要时间的
and it's hard to do on the fly.
那你来安排好了
So you'll make the arrangements.
就一杯 然后咱们就能回来干活了
One drink, then we'll head back and do some work.
两杯啤酒 谢谢
Two beers, please.
没问题 总统先生
No problem, Mr. President.
你有关注这个吗
You been following this?
肯德里克·拉马尔转了斯蒂夫的推特之后
Crowd spiked after Kendrick Lamar
群情激奋
retweeted Steve.
群众在奴隶主雕像前加入抗♥议♥队伍
小伙挺勇敢
Brave kid.
我在佛蒙特州就见过一个黑人
I've seen one black person in Vermont,
就是电视上的那个
and he's on TV.
你还关注着黑人吗
You've been counting black people?
所有黑人都很重要
All black people count.
当人们情绪激动 拿着火把游♥行♥的话
We like to know if people start getting frisky
我们需要了解情况
with hoods and tiki torches,
我们有团队在关注这些事情
we have someone on team close by.
谢谢
Thanks.
太好喝了
That is delicious.
我曾经也是如此
That used to be me.
群众在奴隶主雕像前加入抗♥议♥队伍
五年前 我就是他 史蒂夫
Five years ago, I was him -- Steve.
振臂高呼 搅动时局
Raising hell, stirring the pot,
为无视和不公呐喊
shining a light on ignorance and injustice.
这孩子真的情愿被冻死
This kid is literally willing to freeze to death
也要获得市长和州长的关注
to get the attention of the mayor and the governor.
听起来你怀念那段时光
Sounds like you miss it.
看起来很冷 但是
Looks cold, but...
群众在奴隶主雕像前加入抗♥议♥队伍
没错
Yeah.
可能吧
Maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不管是在罗斯米德区的街道上呐喊
Did I change more people's lives
还是在白宫里工作 我究竟有没有
screaming up and down the streets of Rosemead
让人们的生活变好
or in the White House?
我知道我应该怎么想 但...
I know what I'm supposed to think, but...
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我们会成就一番大事的
We're gonna do great things.
只要我们离开这里
As soon as we can get out there,
我们就会成就不同
we are gonna make a difference.
我需要你
I need you.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
你跟她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her?
没有
No.
你还没跟梅莉说吗
You haven't spoken to Mellie?
我以为你说的是丽芙
I thought you were asking about Liv.
我还没跟奥利维亚说
I haven't spoken to Olivia.
我还没跟梅莉说
I haven't spoken to Mellie.
你们俩是怎么回事
What happened with you two?
没事没事
Ah, nah. Nuh-uh.
我才不要说和你前妻约会的事
I'm not talking about dating your ex-wife.
男人在酒吧不就是说这些的吗
Isn't that what guys talk about at bars?
不是
No.
不是
No.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得梅莉是个很棒的人
I think Mellie's an amazing person.
她会成为一位很棒的总统
She's gonna be an amazing President.
那才是她的重心
That's her focus.
她
She's...
投身于此
focused on that.
我尊重她这一点
Which I can respect.
她不需要别的事情来分心
She doesn't need any distractions.
丽芙和我努力过
Liv and I tried.
一再努力
And tried.
她不在这
She's not here.
有时候你得放手
At some point, you have to let go.
你放手了吗
You've let go?
你觉得我没有吗
You think I haven't?
我只是问问
I'm asking.
就像我说的 她不在这
Like I said -- she isn't here.
奥利维亚是我的公♥关♥主管
Olivia was my Communications Director.
她操办了我的第二次竞选
She ran my second campaign.
她就是扮演了这样的角色
That's how she should be featured.
和塞勒斯一样
Same as Cyrus.
奥利维亚没有定义我的总统职位
Olivia didn't define my Presidency.
如果你想要的就是这样
If that's what you want.
这就是事实
That's the truth.
喝完这一杯就回去
Finish this one and head back?
不 再喝一点嘛
No! Let's have a few more.
那些电♥话♥可以等到早上再打
Those calls can wait till morning.
第74天
你的图书馆有了六笔大赞助
Six huge donors for your library.
他们已经捐了25万
They've already dropped $250,000 for the plate,
但我们还想要更多
but we want more.
吉姆·惠勒是我们要认准的目标
Jim Whale is the guy we want to target.
-他比其他人荷包更鼓 -知道了
- Deeper pockets than the rest. - Got it.
我找不到我的袖扣了
I can't find my cufflinks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你懂的 我们可以帮你雇个侍从
You know, we can hire you a valet.
我喜欢自己的事自己做
I like doing stuff on my own.
史蒂夫在失去他的观众
Steve's losing his audience.
谁
Who?
那个想和市长见面的孩子
The kid trying to get a meeting with the mayor
突发新闻
抗♥议♥人群因天气恶化逐渐散去
主张推倒西斯特将军的雕像
to have the General Cyst statue taken down.
天气越来越差了
The weather's getting worse.
我们很容易就能给舒伯特市长
We could easily put some pressure
施加点压力让他参加会面
on Mayor Shumpert with a meeting.
我很同情这孩子
I empathize with the kid,
但我们现在最不该做的事就是在刚搬来的镇上
but the last thing we need to do in our new town
插手当地的政♥治♥
is stick our nose into local politics.
尤其是在一件复杂且有争议的事上
Particularly on an issue this complicated and divisive.
是吗 复杂
Is it? Complicated?
我们结束这个话题吧
Let's get this over with.
先说清楚 我不怎么会打高尔夫
To be clear, I am not much of a golfer.
当我们走向圆石滩球场的第一发球位时
And as we walk up to the first tee at Pebble Beach --
首相 我...
the Prime Minister, me,
还有两届大♥师♥赛冠军布巴·沃森
and two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson --
我感觉还好
I'm feeling okay.
但接着布巴拿出了他全新的球杆
But then Bubba takes out his brand-new driver,
他发现我在盯着它
and he catches me eyeing it
就说我该试试
and says I have to give it a try.
我起初很害怕
Well, I'm terrified at this point,
但他一直坚持
but he's insisting.
而我记得我爸过去有条原则
And I remember my dad used to have a rule
绝不和布巴家的人吵架
that you don't argue with guys named Bubba.
于是我接受了
So, I take it.
我把球放在球座上 调整球位 练习挥杆
I tee up, address the ball, practice swing.
所有事都进行的很顺利
Everything's feeling pretty good.
我想 "我应该能打进这一杆"
I'm thinking, "I might pull this one off."
我用尽全力挥杆
So, I swing that driver full force
将球杆狠狠擦过地面
and ground the club into the dirt
离球还有一大段距离
a good foot behind the ball,
还带起了一大块草皮
take out a monster chunk of grass.
说真的 那就像
Seriously, there was, like,
大炮在葛底斯堡的草地上爆♥炸♥了一样
a cannon exploding into the turf at Gettysburg.
而那些专业的球杆有一个特点
And the thing about these pro drivers
球杆上弯曲的设计简直太疯狂了
is the flex in the shaft is insane.
它就像一个螺旋弹簧 所以这根该死的球杆
It's like a coiled spring, so this damn driver
从我手里弹出去飞向空中
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表