剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
What's the good news?
我觉得我们可以利用这点
I think we can use this to our advantage.
杰克通过面部识别系统对比了这些照片
Jake ran the photos through QR.
停机坪上的一名空军 拉德中士
One of the Air Force men on the tarmac, Sergeant Ladd,
雇员 布莱恩·拉德
空军 布莱恩·拉德
他的记录很特别
had an interesting record.
布莱恩·拉德
因为叛国被判过刑
Did time in prison for conspiracy.
陷害拉德是完全不够的
Framing Ladd isn't going to be enough.
我们得利用他制♥造♥更大的假象
We need to fake a connection to a bigger fish.
我也这么想
I had the same thought.
之后五年间
Then Ladd spent the next five years
拉德都在这个人的公♥司♥上班
working at this man's company.
芬顿·格拉克兰
Fenton Glackland?
我们要毁了一个无辜男人的一生吗
We're going to ruin an innocent man's life?
我也不想这样
I don't like this any more than you do.
但是我们一定要坐实这个故事
But we can make this story stick.
第一次试图谋害拉沙德的时候
He was at the State dinner
他当时在国宴上
during the first attempt on Rashad's life.
他的职权非常大
His portfolio is so extensive,
可以轻易地接触到巴山的资源
it could easily include assets in Bashran.
我们现在的目标是找到芬顿·格拉克兰
The goal now is to find Fenton Glackland.
找到格拉克兰就找到了奎恩 行动
Find Glackland, we find Quinn. Go.
芬顿·格拉克兰
Fenton Glackland?
你需要芬顿·格拉克兰的信息吗
You need information on Fenton Glackland?
难道我说的是外国话吗 当然
Am I speaking Greek? Yes.
我... 为什么
I...w-why?
因为奎恩·铂金斯不见了
Because Quinn Perkins is missing.
我们觉得她失踪是因为
We believe it's because she was researching
她在调查拉沙德总统的谋杀案
the assassination of President Rashad
后来发现格拉克兰就是凶手
and figured out Glackland was behind it.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry...what?
塞勒斯 你到底什么情况
Cyrus, what is the matter with you?
为什么总是说些没意义的话
You're saying words that make no sense.
我是来找我朋友的
I'm trying to find my friend here.
我们需要白宫人员的帮助
We need the White House on this.
白宫人员
The White House?
你来找我就因为我是白宫人员
You're here because I'm the White House?
当然 不然我来找你干嘛
Yes, why else would I be here?
等等
Wait a minute.
他一直在我身边
I mean, he's been shadowing me.
你跟他睡了
You're sleeping with him?
塞勒斯 我的天啊
Cyrus, for the love of God,
我们说的可是奎恩的命啊
this is Quinn's life we're talking about.
好了 行了 我是跟他睡了
Fine, yes! I've...been sleeping with him,
所以我很抱歉 但是这太荒谬了
which is why, I'm sorry, but this is absurd.
芬顿·格拉克兰要是面对死亡
Fenton Glackland couldn't find two matching socks
恐怕吓得连一双袜子都找不到
under threat of decapitation,
你竟然还能觉得他会在中东策划政♥变♥
and yet you think he staged a coup in the Middle East,
暗♥杀♥世界领导人 绑♥架♥你的老板
assassinated a world leader, and kidnapped your boss?
小红 我曾经两次看到这个人把布丁当晚餐
Red, I've seen the man eat pudding for dinner twice.
我向你保证 你们找错人了
I promise, you're barking up the wrong tree.
这肯定不是敌人第一次爬上你的床了
This wouldn't be the first time the enemy slid into your bed.
你可以离开了
You can go now.
如果奎恩因为你的感情
If Quinn gets hurt or dies
而受伤或者死去
because you caught feelings...
我会活得很好
I'll live.
你没有权限
You don't have the security clearance.
那就给我弄点权限
Well, so, get me some.
我觉得我错了
I think I was wrong.
我觉得他在利用我来获取安全权限
I think he was using me to get a security clearance.
-什么 -芬顿
- What? - Fenton.
我当时没仔细想
I wouldn't have thought twice about it.
他非常渴望学习政♥治♥
He's been so eager to learn,
但是当艾比告诉我
but once Abby put it in my head
他可能想杀害拉沙德的时候
that he might've wanted Rashad out,
虽然很疯狂 但也不是不可能
it's crazy, but not impossible.
他逼我反对支持拉沙德的战役
He pushed me to vote against the war to reinstate Rashad.
他在那个地区有项目
He has projects in that part of the world.
塞勒斯 你知道怎么才能帮我们找到他吗
Cyrus, do you know anything that can help us find him?
打给他
Call him.
塞勒斯
人们说如果你用一袋橙子袭击别人
They say if you hit someone with a bag of oranges,
是不会留下淤青的
it doesn't bruise.
别 求你了 让我走吧
Don't, please. Just let me go.
我告诉你了 我不认识什么叫金的人
I told you I don't know any Kim.
是奎恩
Quinn.
奎恩·铂金斯
Perkins.
好吧 我不知道她在哪
Okay, see? I don't know where she is.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
其实我根本不相信
I never really bought it, though,
什么打人不留痕迹这种事
the whole bruising thing.
但是你是搞科学的
But you're the science guy.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-求你了 -回答我
- Please. - Answer the question!
会不会留下淤青
Will they leave a bruise?!
我我我不知道 或许吧
I-I-I don't know. Maybe?
或许橙子的低密度
Maybe the low density of the oranges
会化解最初的冲击
might absorb the initial impact,
不会伤害体表血管
leaving the surface blood vessels unharmed.
真有趣
Hmm, interesting.
咱们来试试吧
Let's find out.
你丢东西了吗
You lose something?
我在想她也许发现了什么实体证据
I was hoping she might have found something concrete,
是没有存在电脑里的
something that wasn't on her computer.
有找到什么吗 我有
Find anything? I did.
我调查了那个中士
I looked into that sergeant,
在停机坪的那个格拉克兰的手下
Glackland's guy on the tarmac.
警方报告
Police report.
拉德中士几小时前被发现在自家公♥寓♥中死亡
Sergeant Ladd was found dead in his apartment a few hours ago.
初步判定死因为过度吸食鸦♥片♥
Preliminary cause of death is an opioid overdose,
但是我想应该是格拉克兰找上门了
but my guess, Glackland got to him.
他在掩饰行踪
He's covering his tracks.
对奎恩来说恐怕不是什么好消息
Doesn't look good, Liv, for Quinn.
我不喜欢这个世界的样子
I don't like it, what this world is.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
总统女士
Madam President.
我一小时前就传唤你了 坐吧
I summoned you an hour ago. Take a seat.
假设 我知道了
If I knew, hypothetically,
你的"课外活动"
about your extracurriculars...
女士
Ma'am?
非官方事务
Unofficial business.
一些你上班时不会做的事
Things you might do when you're not on the clock.
好的
Okay. Sure.
所以 如果我知道了这点
So, if I knew about that...
然后我想要除掉某个政♥变♥的领导者
and I wanted the leaders of the coup removed,
你能做到吗
you could do that?
假设上
Hypothetically?
能
I could.
如果是命令 我也会执行
And I would, if so ordered.
好的
Good.
但不该是您给我这个命令
But you shouldn't give me that order...
因为您没这权力
because you can't.
巴拉德上将
Admiral Ballard,
我不需要提醒你
I don't need to remind you
你是为总统工作的吧
that you serve at the pleasure of the President.
作为国安局的局长 我的确如此
As director of the NSA, you're right, I do.
但是当我"下班"之后
But when I'm "Off the clock,"
我并不为你工作
I don't work for you.
谢谢你 巴拉德上将 就这样吧
Thank you, Admiral Ballard. That will be all.
总统女士
Madam President.
沃克先生
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表