剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你要看看尸体吗
Want to see the body?
我已经换来了我的自♥由♥
I've earned my freedom.
把你的人撤走
Call off your men.
-奥利维亚 -等上几天
- Olivia - Wait a few days.
然后想办法把她运回给我们
Then figure out a way to bring her back to us.
我不能就
I can't just...
把她扔在某个沟里
have her in some ditch somewhere.
她可是奎恩 哈克不找到她是不会甘休的
She's Quinn. Huck will never stop looking for her, and...
我们要体面地埋葬她
we need to bury her.
你已经得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
马上放我走
Now let me out.
这里应该会有我能用上的东西
There's gotta be something in here I can use.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing.
你在虚张声势
You are bluffing.
太明显了 我看得出来
Your bluff is showing. I can see it.
试试看啊
Try me.
如果奎恩要为国家而死 那她该死
If Quinn has to die for the Republic, then she has to die.
她不会杀你的
She's not going to kill you.
她帮你找回了名字 给了你事务所
She gave you your name. She gave you OPA.
她甚至送给你贝丝·杜鲁门的发卡
She even gave you Bess Truman's hairpin, for crying out loud.
她不可能会让你在这里自生自灭的
She would never let you rot in this basement.
你有在听吗
Um, are you listening to this?
60秒计时
60 seconds. Starting now.
她会杀了奎恩吗
She's gonna kill Quinn?
可是怎么解释事务所的这一切
But what about all the stuff at OPA?
-还有那个发卡 -那都是以前了
- And the hairpin? - That was before.
在奎恩成为她的眼中钉之前
Before Quinn became a liability.
-她还有多久 -看下时间
- How long does she have? - Time check.
-你不会想知道的 -我的天
- You don't want to know. - Oh, my God.
这么久以来 我都在等她来救我
This whole time, I've been waiting for her to save me,
但她早已经有所暗示
but she already has.
对不起了 杜鲁门女士
Sorry, Mrs. Truman.
快点
Come on.
求你了
Please!
你要看看尸体吗
Want to see the body?
我已经换来了我的自♥由♥
I've earned my freedom.
把你的人撤走
Call off your men.
-奥利维亚 -等上几天
- Olivia - Wait a few days.
然后想办法把她运回给我们
Then figure out a way to bring her back to us.
我不能就把她扔在某个沟里
I can't just...have her in some ditch somewhere.
她可是奎恩 哈克不找到她是不会甘休的
She's Quinn. Huck will never stop looking for her, and...
我们要体面地埋葬她
we need to bury her.
你已经得到你想要的了
You got what you wanted.
马上放我走
Now let me out.
想一起喝一杯吗
Would you settle for a glass of wine?
反正我得来一杯
I sure could use one.
给我来杯水就好了
I could use some water.
你用不到铁链了
You won't need the chain.
奥利维亚是个婊♥子♥
Olivia is a bitch.
那番话让人印象深刻
It was impressive.
好吧 虽然如此
Okay, yeah, it was.
但是还是很气
But still...come on.
我不会叫我自己女儿是婊♥子♥的
I am not going to call my child a bitch.
好吧
Fine.
但她还是个婊♥子♥
She is, though.
怎么了
What is it?
宫缩吗
Contractions?
没什么 我还好
Oh, it's nothing. It's...fine.
假宫缩而已 一会儿就好了
Braxton Hicks. Comes and goes.
-站起来 -我没事
- Here. Stand up. ? - I'm fine.
站起来
Stand. Up.
起身
Here we go.
深呼吸 像我这样
Deep breaths. Like this.
噢
Oh!
这不是假宫缩
These aren't Braxton Hicks.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的羊水破了
I mean, my water just broke.
这是
These are...
我要生了 我要生了
I'm in labor. This is labor.
没事的
Okay.
没事的 到这边来
All right. Come on.
没关系 不要怕
All right. It's all right.
我觉得
No. I think--
放轻松
No just relax. Relax.
我现在不能坐着
Sitting is the opposite of what we should be doing.
我们得去医院 得去找查理
We need to get to a hospital. We need to get Charlie.
没事的
?It'll be fine.
冷静
Just be calm.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们得走了
We need to leave!
你不会有事的
You'll be fine!
古时候女人生孩子
Women have had babies since the beginning of time
可没有医院
without a hospital.
我们就按老办法来
We'll just do this the old-fashioned way.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no. ?No.
听着 我知道你现在很害怕
Listen. I know -- I know you're afraid.
我知道你很担心
I know you're afraid.
-没事的 没事的 -求你了
- It's -- it's okay. It's okay. - Please.
求你别这样
Please don't.
求你了 我要去医院
Please. I need a hospital.
我需要查理
I need Charlie.
救命啊
Help.
没事的 罗宾
It's okay, Robin.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
你一定是误会了
There's been some misunderstanding.
-蒙特尔 -我说了 事态紧急
- Montell... - I told you. It's an emergency.
你说你以前接生过得
You said you delivered babies before!
那是在越南
That was in Vietnam!
奎恩 睁开眼
Quinn. Open your eyes.
如果你没有弄晕她
This wouldn't be so hard
就不会这么麻烦了
if you hadn't knocked her unconscious.
她得醒过来
She needs to be awake!
她得用力
She needs to push!
-醒了 -她醒了
- There you are. - There she is.
别叫了
No yelling.
让他们别当着宝宝的面吵
Tell them no yelling in front of the baby.
她醒了 跟她说该怎么办
She's awake. Tell her what to do.
-她叫什么 -克里斯蒂
- What's her name? - Christy.
克里斯蒂
Christy?
我需要你用力 你要用力
I'm gonna need you to push. Need you to push.
用力
Push?
-没事的 -你做得到
- It's okay. - You can do it.
头出来了
The head is out.
再用力就好了
I just need to pass the shoulders.
呼吸 用力
Breathe. Push.
你没事的
You'll be okay.
-加油 -帮帮我
- Come over here. ?- Help me.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
罗宾 看着我 看着我
Robin, look at me. Look at me.
你做得真棒
You're doing so good.
她马上就要出来了 她会很美
She's gonna be here soon, and she's gonna be so beautiful.
是女宝宝吗
?Is that her?!
是吗
Is that her?
我做到了 做到了
I did it. I did it.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
给我
Give her to me.
你很棒 罗宾 现在睡吧
You did good, Robin. Sleep now.
醒了你就能见到她了
You can see her when you wake up.
我的孩子
My baby.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表