剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
这也是我们的司法部长
which as Attorney General of the United Sta--
梅莉也想改革
Mellie wants the same reform.
只是要选个更稳妥的时间
Just on a safer timeline.
是啊 但稳妥也许也是问题
Sure, but maybe playing it safe is the problem.
我尊重总统的理由
I respect President Grant's reasoning,
但稳妥的时间
but a "safe timeline"
不能成为因藏♥毒♥指控就把一个人
is not sending someone away for 20 years
关20年的理由
on a simple possession charge.
但这样的叙述
But there was a narrative
让人不得不怀疑
that is now being called into question.
-艾比 -干嘛
- Abby... ?- What?
你想她很正常
It's okay to miss her.
...和白宫一起 或是说算计好的行动
...With the White House, or a calculated move...
我不想她 我也不信任她
I don't miss her. I just don't trust her.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
是什么让你觉得
What is it that you think
你能不受影响啊
you're gonna get out of this?
此时此刻
Right now, at the moment,
我能找到钥匙就很开心了
I'd be happy just to find my keys.
瞧瞧这是什么
Oh, would you look at that.
现在请你让开
Now, move, please.
奎恩 在这场战争中 你站错了队
You're on the wrong side of this fight, Quinn.
我只站真正重要的一边
I'm on the only side that matters --
我的客户
my client's.
你的客户 你指白宫吗
Your client? The White House?
你和他们合作 否定那些
That's who you're working with to deny the rights
90位含冤入狱的人的权利
of 90 wrongfully imprisoned people, right?
丽芙 我不是媒体
I'm not the media, Liv.
你这些话对我没用
You're not going to spin me.
你在这里不是因为你在乎那些人
You're not here because you care about those people.
你只是想被回到这场你被淘汰的游戏中罢了
You got kicked out of the game and you want back in.
别装得好像你心中除了自己还有别人一样
Don't pretend you have anything on your mind other than you.
奎恩
Quinn...
很好笑吗
Is that funny?
不是好笑
It's not funny.
是讽刺
It's ironic.
你在这儿不是因为你的客户
You're not here for your client.
是因为我
You're here for me.
你是要报复
You're here for revenge.
是又怎样
And so what if I am?
我还嫌这复仇来得太晚了呢
I'd say I'm more than a little bit due,
你觉得呢
wouldn't you?
你说你的事务所会代表正义
You said your QPA would be about justice.
不要放弃坚持
Don't let go of that.
不要因为恨我而放弃你的初衷
Don't compromise yourself just because you hate me.
你要是还不走开 我怕我会做出什么
You're really gonna want to walk away
让我后悔的事
before I do something I regret.
你已经做了
You already have.
你接下了案子
You took the case.
我保证不管怎样
I guarantee one way or the other,
你都会后悔的
you will come to regret it.
需要什么吗
You need anything?
什么
What?
明天的采访 需要什么帮助吗
Do you need anything for your interview tomorrow?
不需要
No.
你是赢不了的
You're not gonna win this thing.
采访的事我会尽我所能
I'll do what I can with the interview.
但巧妇难为无米之炊
But I can only spin so much.
仅靠这些还是不够
It won't be enough.
她有麻烦了
She has problems.
大♥麻♥烦
Big problems
她需要回费城
that she needs to return to Philadelphia with
越快越好 那个女人...
as soon as humanly possible. That woman--
我觉得真正有麻烦的那个人是你
I think the only one with big problems here is you.
菲茨 我没心思听你说教
Fitz, I'm in no mood.
我也没有
Neither am I.
你知道这件事有多重要
You know how important this is.
你知道走到今天有多不容易
You know how long it's taken for us to get here.
-所以我很抱歉 但是安娜丽斯·基廷 -该死
- And I am very sorry, but Annalise Keating - Oh, for the love
这和安娜丽丝·基廷无关
This is not about Annalise Keating.
这有关奥利维亚·波普
This is about Olivia Pope.
她到底去哪里了
Where the hell is she?
你也看过新闻了
You saw the news.
一切都结束了
It's over.
我不接受这一点
I don't accept that.
你也不接受
You don't accept that.
两个记者在电视上
A couple of reporters going on TV
对你评头论足
saying mean things about you?
多新鲜呢
How unique. How different.
多稀奇呢
Rare air ?you're breathing right now.
奥利维亚对抗白宫
Olivia Pope versus the White House?
我可没听说过
That's new.
你强迫自己和无法忍♥受的
You forced to work with someone you can't stand,
志不同道不合的
someone you disagree with,
铁石心肠的人一起工作
someone who calls you on your crap?
这些你面临过 你经历过
Done it before, Liv, sailed through it before,
但你从没退缩过
and you never folded.
一次也没有
Not once.
所以为什么你现在坐着
So why now are you sitting there,
-表现得像... -因为我已经不是那个人了
- acting like - Because I'm not that person anymore.
我已经不是那个你...
I'm no longer the woman you...
时过境迁 菲茨
Things are different now, Fitz.
你为什么接下这个案子
Why did you take this case?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
回答我
Answer the question.
因为这很重要
Because it matters.
我接下这个案子因为它意义重大
I took this case because it matters.
因为你想改变世界
Because you want to change the world.
因为我想改变世界
Because I want to change the world.
够了吗
Okay"?
够了
Okay.
这才是你
There you are.
你还是你
You're still you.
只是他们不懂你
They just don't see it.
只是你没发现
You just don't see it.
菲茨·格兰特研究院
这是什么
What is that?
一个能让你开心的东西
Just a little something that might make you feel better.
-艾比 -怎么了
- Abby! - What?
查理找到了斯皮维的黑料
Charlie found dirt on Spivey.
太棒了
Oh, this is good.
这就是他把秘密藏得这么深的原因
There's a reason this guy kept his secrets buried deep.
这消息一出来 白宫肯定会控制斯皮维
The White House will control Spivey with that information.
丽芙死也想不到是谁葬送了她
Liv is never gonna know what hit her.
她完了
She is done.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 只是
I don't know. It's just --
我不反对挖黑料
I'm all for playing dirty.
但我们是角斗士不是吗
But we're gladiators, right?
就算玩阴的 至少能成就好事
When we play dirty, it's for a good reason.
这就是好事
This is a good reason.
当然是好事
Of course it is.
好吧
Right.
看看我们找的
I think you'll be happy
斯皮维法官的料 我想你会满意
with what we found on Justice Spivey.
不言而喻
Pretty much speaks for itself.
这是个好料 铂金斯
This is good stuff, Perkins.
我就知道你能搞定
I knew you'd come through.
你还没和我说过
You never told me --
为什么总统这么反对这个的案子
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表