剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
The United States has its own complicated history
-不断被改变或推♥翻♥ -怎么了
- with change and those opposed to it. - What?
我想让你看到这个
I wanted to make sure you're seeing this.
有时候是由于无视
Sometimes due to ignorance...
塞勒斯昨天去了趟国会
Cyrus made a lot of headway on the Hill yesterday.
我很确定 这次采访将
I'm pretty confident this interview is going
-进一大步... -丽芙
- to go a long way toward -- - Liv.
什么
Yes?
我想听听电视结尾说了什么
I'd really like to hear the end of this.
没有改变是做不到的
...impossible without change.
这将是一场恶战 但是你们的将军
This will be a struggle, but it was your own general
乔治·巴顿曾经说过
George Patton who said,
"有意义的战斗
"Better to fight for something
胜过无意义的生活"
than live for nothing."
我知道了
I see someone --
某人明显也做过功课了
someone else clearly did his homework.
非常感觉您抽空 副总统先生
Thank you so much for your time, Mr. Vice President.
在听到拉沙德之前的小型演讲
Between Rashad's little speech earlier
与您刚才的鼓励词之后
and your encouraging words just now,
我觉得我可以放下疑惑了
I think I'm ready to put my doubts aside.
克莱因参议员 感谢您的支持与投票
Senator Klein, thank you for your support and your vote.
又解决一个
Oh, hey, another one down.
所以他现在决定关注了吗
So, now he decides to pay attention?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你已经对着手♥机♥叨逼叨两天了
You've been beep-boop-booping on that phone for two days.
如果你想坐下来玩游戏的话
If you want to sit around and play video games,
帮我个忙 待在家里玩
do me a favor and stay home.
穿着你肥大的运动裤去吃油条
Eat churros in your sweatpants
在我工作 帮总统发起战争的时候
and have a grand old time while I do my job
你大可在家追忆美好时光
and get the president her war.
我不是在玩游戏
I'm not playing video games.
好吧 那就是在发自♥拍♥ 管你干什么
Fine, snap-stagramming, whatever.
你给我看的是什么
What am I looking at?
每当我考虑推出
I have an algorithm I use
一个新产品的时候 都会用一个算法
whenever I'm considering a new product.
输入一堆数字 消费者调查
I pop a bunch of numbers in -- consumer research,
等等 等等 然后它就会告诉我这个决定
et cetera, et cetera -- and it tells me whether or not
是否值得做
it's worth moving forward.
从不出错
And it's never been wrong.
所以呢
So, what?
你一直都在工作
You've been working the whole time?
我是在工作 为你工作
I have. For you.
数据显示得非常清楚 塞勒斯
And the data's clear, Cyrus.
这场战争 是一个糟糕的产品
This war, it's a crappy product.
还记得几年前
All right, remember those phones
那些电池爆♥炸♥的手♥机♥吗
that had the exploding batteries a few years ago?
公♥司♥不得不召回数百万个手♥机♥
The company had to recall millions of them.
造成了十亿的损失
Cost them billions.
他们去年发布了一款修复了电池问题的
Last year, they release a new model that fixes
新手♥机♥ 但是没人愿意去买♥♥
the problem, except no one wants to buy it
因为人们只记得公♥司♥销♥售♥的那件
because they only remember the last crappy product
糟糕的产品
the company sold them.
所以你的建议是
So, what do you suggest?
你卖♥♥给人们一个不好的产品
You sell people a bad product,
然后你就会发现 让他们回心转意
and you're gonna find that it's difficult
再回来买♥♥你的东西几乎是不可能的了
to get them to buy anything from you ever again.
再给我看看那些数据
Show me those numbers again.
在这
Here.
你在想什么啊 一个人跑掉
What were you thinking running off alone like that?!
外面可是有人希望你死的
There are people out there who would want you dead.
-她不是一个人 -这又是谁
- Oh, she wasn't alone. - Who the hell is this?
这是吉莉安 她的女朋友
This is Gillian, her girlfriend.
我们在70号♥州际公路休息区找到了她们
We found the two of them at a rest stop off I-70.
你联♥系♥了你的女朋友
You called your girlfriend?
查理 你没有资格在这里发脾气
Charlie, you're not in a position to be miffed right now.
你们甚至都不让我跟她道别
You weren't even gonna let me say goodbye.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
我同意这是个浪漫之举
Well, I'm sure this is all very romantic,
但是你这样只会把吉莉安也置于危险之中
but the only thing you've done is put Gillian in danger, too.
我发誓 我没告诉过任何人我在哪里
I haven't told anyone where I am, I swear.
而且我是学校唯一一个知道她真实身份的人
And I'm the only one at school that knows who she really is.
她的秘密就是我的秘密
Her secrets are my secrets.
如果有人真想从你口中问出来 你会说的
If someone really wanted to make you talk, you'd talk.
每个人最终都会
Everybody does...eventually.
拜托了 就让我们走吧
Please, just let us go.
让你们走 你疯了吗
Let you go? Are you out of your mind?
我们会去一个没人认识我们的地方
We'll go somewhere where no one knows us --
-改名换姓 重新来过 -是啊
- change our names, start over. - Yes.
-真的吗 -我在回答她 我是说
-Really? - I was talking to her, and I was saying,
是的 她确实疯了 这太荒唐了
"Yes, she is out of her mind." This is ridiculous.
我之前做过 我已经假扮成
I've done it before. I've been pretending
一个普通美国大学生三年了
to be a regular American college student for three years.
我可以再假扮成别人
I can do it again.
我们是在休息区找到你们的
We found you at a rest stop.
你真的认为你能在被别人掳走
You really think you'd make it out of the state
然后被大卸八块之前
before someone unfriendly grabbed you,
成功逃出州吗
pulled you apart piece by piece or worse?
你们俩唯一要做的就是老老实实
The only thing you two are gonna do
待在这里 直到我想清楚接下来怎么办
is sit right here until I figure out what happens next.
奎恩 你有认真听她说的话吗
Quinn, did you hear a single word she said?
她吓坏了 所以她才会逃跑
She's terrified. That's why she ran off.
人们在害怕的时候才会做傻事
People do stupid things when they're afraid.
我知道了 这就是你给她手♥机♥的原因吗
Oh, I see. Is that why you gave her your phone?
-因为你很害怕 -什么 不 我...
- Because you were afraid? - What? No, I --
你说的 人们在害怕的时候才会做傻事
You said, "People do stupid things when they're afraid."
能做出那种愚蠢至极的事
You must've been scared out of your wits
那你一定是怕的要死了
to do something as stupid as that.
敲门 敲门
Knock, knock.
塞勒斯 谢天谢地 我需要些好消息
Cyrus. Thank God. I need some good news.
现在好消息处于极度供不应求的状态
It's been in drastically short supply.
很抱歉地说 我可能改变不了什么
Ah, well, sadly, I don't think that's about to change.
你得不到足够的支持票
You don't have the votes.
国会现在是五五分
Congress is split 50/50.
现在是个平手
You're looking at a tie.
那应该不是问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
在平票的情况下
In the event of a tie,
副总统拥有决定权
the vice president casts the deciding vote.
这就是我来的原因
That's why I'm here --
来告诉你副总统准备
to tell you that the vice president
投反对票
is going to vote "No".
你反对
No?
是的 我反对
That's right. No.
行
Okay.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不想要的 美国不想要的 是战争
It's what I don't want -- what America doesn't want. War.
塞勒斯 你不要这样 你要好好想想
Cyrus, you need to stop, and you need to think,
因为如果你这次不给我想要的
because if you don't give me what I want here,
我就当做你在向我宣战
I'll consider that an act of war.
并且我知道你明白
And I know you understand
你是不想和我为敌的
why you wouldn't want me as your enemy.
事态升级地很迅速
Well, that certainly escalated quickly.
-对你来说很好笑吗 -不是
- This is amusing to you? - Oh, no.
这非常非常可怕
It's all very, very scary.
我知道你B613的暴徒们
I'm sure that I can expect your B613 goons
肯定会大半夜出现在我家
to show up at my house in the middle of the night.
没有副总统能幸免于奥利维亚·波普的愤怒
No vice president is safe from the wrath of Olivia Pope.
但是 我... 接下来会发生什么呢
But, I-I what -- what happens then, hmm?
你伤害了我 你永远地失去我的支持
You hurt me, you've lost me for good.
你还是得不到我的票 你输掉了你的战争
You still don't have my vote, you lose your war,
你失去了一个战友
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表