剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
特拉华大道
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President,
感谢你的到来
thank you for coming out.
咖啡
Coffee?
能出办公室总是好的
Always a treat to get out of the office.
你家人还好吗
How's the family?
艾米莉喜欢普林斯顿吗
How is Emily liking Princeton?
喜欢之至
Couldn't be happier.
太好了 太好了
Excellent. Excellent!
别以为我不知道你想用什么角度
Don't think I can't see your angle.
你是说含蓄地指出
You mean subtly pointing out that
除了你老土的餐厅品味之外
despite your folksy taste in restaurants,
你作为一个民♥主♥党参议员 孙女上的却是
you're a Democratic senator whose granddaughter attends
全国最贵的大学之一
one of the priciest schools in the country?
黛安 这比什么角度要尖锐许多
You see, Diane -- it's sharper than an angle.
这是一个观点
It's actually a point.
我并没有说我反对瓦格斯法案
It's not that I have anything against the Vargas bill.
那为什么我听说你要投反对票
Then why do I hear rumors you're planning to oppose it?
你投什么都会有一堆民♥主♥党人跟风
Where you go, a bushel of other Dems will follow.
没错 所以我才想私下里和你谈谈
They will, which is why I wanted to speak to you personally.
免费大学 应该是我们的提案
Free college -- It was supposed to be ours --
民♥主♥党的提案
a Democratic initiative.
所以 你赞成这项法案
So, you like this bill,
但你却要故意阻挠它通过
but you're gonna tank it out of spite?
跟我们合作吧 塞勒斯
Work with us, Cyrus.
如果我们现在毁了这项法案
If we burn this thing now,
四年内它就能成为你的制胜法规
in four years it could be your game-changing legislation.
梅莉才上任了100多天
We're barely 100 days into Mellie's term.
你希望我为了三年半后的总统选举的机会
You want me to row against her so that I can take my chances
去和她对着干
in a presidential election 3 1/2 years away?
我希望你目光长远些
I want you to take the long view.
不要把这次胜利拱手让给奥利维亚·波普
Don't hand this win to Olivia Pope
和她选择的总统
and the president she chose.
你有共和党的工作背景
You worked for a Republican,
你作为民♥主♥党副总统为一个殉道拉丁裔参选
you ran as a Democratic VP to a martyred Latino,
你作为共和党副总统为一位女总统工作过
you serve as a Republican VP to a woman --
你是同性恋 还收养了一个黑人婴儿
you're gay, you adopted a black baby,
你蒙冤入过狱
you served time for a crime you didn't commit.
我的朋友 你就是自♥由♥主义梦想
You, my friend, are the liberal dream --
所有人都会选你
every box checked.
你的职业生涯不该止步于副总统 塞勒斯
This climb doesn't end with Vice President, Cyrus,
特别是在你本可以到顶峰的时候
not when you could have the mountaintop --
在你本可以成为比尼总统的时候
Not when you could be President Beene.
当你准备好谈谈你的未来的时候
When you're ready to talk about your future,
联♥系♥我
give me a call.
白宫站我们这边的
The White House is on our side.
奥利维亚·波普承诺他们会用尽一切办法
Olivia Pope has promised they will do everything they can
把你父亲带回来 斯图尔特女士
to bring your father home, Ms. Stewart.
我们一有消息
The second we hear something --
我绝不会再让他离开我的视线了
I am never letting him out of my sight again.
在我爸爸回来之后
When my dad gets back,
我发誓 他就去做大学教授
it is a university job for him, I swear.
谢谢你 谢谢你们大家
Thank you -- thank you, all.
-午餐是吃什么 -你没告诉她
- Okay, what's for lunch? - You didn't tell her.
说她父亲可能是个间谍 我当然不会告诉她
That her father might be a spy? Of course I didn't tell her.
我们吃1♥8♥大♥道上的素食餐厅吧
Ooh, let's order from that vegan place on 18th.
-又吃那个 -你必须告诉她
- Again? - You have to tell her.
那个地方不提供食物
That place doesn't serve food.
她不是雇我们扮演治疗专家的 查理
She didn't hire us to play therapist, Charlie.
她是雇我们找她父亲的 就这样
She hired us to find her dad -- that's it.
要一碗咖喱 不要酸辣酱
Uh, curry bowl, save the chutney,
这次多要点番薯
extra yams this time.
那我们的孩子呢
Well, what about our kid?
我们不打算告诉他们我们真正的工作吗
Are we not gonna tell our kid who we really are,
还是说我们要骗他们一辈子
or are we gonna spend our lives pretending?
我们的客户希望我们找到她的父亲
All our client wants is to find her father.
我敢说 关于她父亲是间谍这件事
What she doesn't want, I can assure you,
她不希望知道
is to know that he's a spy.
你到现在有丽芙的回音吗
Have you heard back from Liv since last night?
没有
Uh, no.
她说她会联♥系♥我 怎么了
She said she'd call. Why?
只是问问
Just wondering.
他的尸体应该被送回家
The body needs to come home.
哈克
Huck.
把他的尸体送回来 应该不会那么容易
It won't be as easy, bringing the body back.
但他女儿应该为他举♥行♥葬礼
But his daughter deserves a funeral.
我们不应该有这次谈话
We can't be having this conversation.
奎恩不知道我在这 没人知道
Quinn doesn't know I'm here. Nobody does.
他们以为你在帮忙
They think you're helping.
把他的尸体给我们
Get us a body,
没人会知道是你杀的
and nobody needs to know it was you who killed him.
你为什么认为我要杀他
Why would you assume I'd kill him?
丽芙 他是个间谍
Liv, he was a spy.
间谍被抓到后 他们就会这么做
That's what they do to spies who get caught.
我不是问这个
That's not what I'm asking.
我问的是你为什么认为我会杀他
I'm asking why you'd assume I would do that?
因为你现在是他们之一了
Because you're one of them now.
你想见我 总统夫人
You wanted to see me, Madam President?
约书亚·斯图尔特的事情查的如何
Where are we on Joshua Stewart?
我带总统来了解我们救援方案的最新情况
I brought the President up to speed on our rescue plans.
我们的救援方案
Our rescue plans.
总统同意我们把他送回国
The President agrees that bringing him home
是最好的行动方案
is the best course of action.
你能说说在做不了艰难决策时
I need you to tell me the point of seizing power
还不忘夺权的意义在哪吗
if you can't make the tough call.
重大决定一直都是我做的
I make tough calls all the time.
是吗
Do you?
你想问卢娜·瓦格斯关于我的事吗
You want to ask Luna Vargas about me?
你用最好的方式谋杀了卢娜
Yes. You murdered Luna in the best way possible.
你做了一个艰难的 黑暗的 惊人的决定 一个
You made one tough, dark, amazing call -- one.
我觉得不错 我尊重这个决定
I liked it. I respected it.
但这只是一个决策
But it was one call.
还会有一千多个 你现在有别的决定吗
There are gonna be 1,000 more. Do you have another call in you?
我在做别的决定 这就是我的决定
I'm making another call. This is my call.
我决定无论如何 斯图尔特教授是爱国者
My call is no matter what, Professor Stewart is a patriot.
我决定我们把爱国者带回家
My call is we bring patriots home.
我的决定是希望大于怀疑
My call is hope over cynicism.
我决定
My call...
谋杀再也不会出现在有我的白宫决策里
is murder will not be policy in my White House.
我们不是在讨论你的白宫 丽芙
Except we're not talking about your White House, Liv.
我们说的是B613 你的B613
We're talking about B613, your B613,
因为那才是实实在在的工作
because that's the real job --
重建B613 招募成员
rebuilding B613, hiring agents,
建造设备 保护国家
creating infrastructure, protecting the Republic.
你想要一个充满希望的白宫吗
You want a hopeful White House?
当你是幕僚长的时候没问题
That's fine for you when you are Chief of Staff.
挑挑花儿 跳跳舞
Pick daisies and dance.
-但你也是指挥官 -注意点
- But your job as Command -- - Careful.
奥利维亚
Olivia, j--
我在帮你 当你父亲成立B613的时候
I'm trying to help. When your father started B613 --
这不是我父亲的B613
This isn't my father's B613.
这是我的 我管理 我决定
It's mine. I run this show. I decide.
至于你 按我说的做
You? Do what I say.
把我的人活着带回来 巴拉德上将
Bring my guy home alive, Admiral Ballard --
现在就去
now.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
你要见我
You needed me?
格林沃尔德那边情况如何
Where are we with Greenwald?
她在决定党和国家哪个比较重要这件事上
She's having a little trouble remembering whether
还有点小问题
it's "Party before country" Or the other way 'round,
不过我觉得我能帮她理清
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表