剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I...I should get going.
我们... 我们可能明天就要回去了
Uh, we're -- we're probably heading home tomorrow,
所以 我得回去收拾行李了
and, so, I need to pack.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thank you for the drink.
斯皮维并不是根据
Spivey's decision wasn't based
案子的价值做出的决定
on the merits of the case.
这是查理找到的
Charlie found it.
我把它给了杰克 我肯定他利用了这个
I gave it to Jake. I'm sure he used it.
一定是
He must have.
斯皮维昨天看了采访之后依然无动于衷
There's no way Spivey saw that interview last night
是不可能的
without being affected by it.
如果你有办法能让这东西消失
If you could find a way to make that story disappear,
你们可能还会有转机
maybe you'd get a different result.
声明一点 我这么做不是为了你
To be clear, ?I did not do this for you.
你之前说得对
You were right.
我确实说过我的铂金斯事务所只为了正义
I did say my QPA would be about justice.
现在仍是
Now, it still is.
-斯皮维法官 -波普女士
- Justice Spivey. - Ms. Pope.
我是提前声明
Now, ?should I tell you up front
你此次来访不会成功
that your visit is futile,
还是我先假装一会儿比较好
or would you like me to pretend for a while?
我不希望你假装
I don't want you to pretend.
我确实想让你改投
I do want you to change your vote.
我做不到
I can't do that.
实际上 你现在能了
Actually, you can now.
六年前
Six years ago,
你的儿子在一场逃逸中致使一位女士丧生
your son killed a woman in a hit and run.
你花钱摆平了目击证人
You paid off the only witness.
你是怎么得到这个的
How did you get this?
给我材料的人
I got it from the same people
跟昨天把材料给白宫的是同一人
who gave it to the White House yesterday.
就在你作出决定几小时之前
Mere hours ?before you made up your mind.
我猜这不是个巧合
I am guessing that is not a coincidence.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
他并没有酒驾 也没在发信息
He -- he wasn't drinking, he wasn't texting,
他没...
he wasn't...
他当时才16岁
He was 16.
只是一场意外
It was an accident.
你们这帮人竟然用这个来威胁我
You people are using this to blackmail me?
我不是想要威胁你 斯皮维法官
I'm not trying to blackmail you, Justice Spivey.
实际上 我想告诉你
In fact, ?I want to tell you something
一些白宫忘了提及的事情
the White House forgot to mention.
你摆平的那个目击证人两年前就去世了
The witness you paid off died two years ago.
虽然你给他们的钱仍然能扳倒你
The payment you made could still take you down.
但是已经死无对证 抹掉这事很容易
But without him around to talk, it's easy to bury.
这种事我很擅长 实际上我是最厉害的
I'm good at that kind of thing. The best, actually.
我能帮你搞定 让一切消失得无影无踪
I can fix it for you, make it all go away,
让你不再受白宫的摆布
get you out ?from under the White House.
我只求一个回报
I only ask one thing in return.
让我听证这个案子 站在你们这边
That I hear the case, that I side with you.
不
No.
让你听从自己的良知
That you listen to your conscience.
我说过
Like I said,
我不是来威胁你的
I didn't come here to blackmail you.
用除了事实以外的事情
I'm done ?trying to influence people
来左右人的手段我耍够了
with anything but the truth.
而事实就是
And the truth is,
如果你的儿子因为他的罪行而接受庭审的话
if your son had stood trial for his crime,
我知道你肯定想让他
I know that you would have wanted him
拥有最好的辩护律师
to have the best representation possible.
我们当事人的家人们
The families of our plaintiffs
也怀有同样的希望
want the same thing for them, too.
难道他们连听证案子的机会
Don't they ?at least deserve the chance
都不配得到吗
to have this case heard?
最高法♥院♥
Reports this afternoon
今天下午发布的报告
coming out of the Supreme Court...
由白宫前任幕僚长奥利维亚·波普
The class-action lawsuit spearheaded
及费城律师安娜丽丝·基廷
by former White House Chief of Staff Olivia Pope,
联合牵头的集体诉讼案
along with Philadelphia attorney Annalise Keating,
最新消息
最高法♥院♥听证刑事司法改革案件
刚刚被添加到诉讼事件表里
has just been added to the court's docket.
显然斯皮维法官充满激♥情♥地
Justice Spivey apparently making
向他的法官同事们呼吁
an impassioned plea to his fellow justices,
让他们不仅要考虑这个案子
asking that they not only consider the case,
还为此案开通绿色通道
but fast-track it as well.
这个令人震惊的决定
The stunning decision
最新消息
最高法♥院♥听证刑事司法改革案件
不仅是波普和基廷的胜利
is not only a victory for Pope and Keating,
还被誉为
but is also being hailed
美国刑事司法体系改革
as a significant step forward in the effort
向前推进的重要里程碑
to reform America's criminal-justice system.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我认为这件事让你跟我想象中的一致了
I guess this makes you exactly what I thought.
你想象中的我什么样
What would that be?
奇迹创造者
A miracle worker.
现在怎么办
So what now?
你继续兼♥职♥教课
You go on to your teaching gig?
我继续蹲最高法♥院♥
I go on to the Supreme Court?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what ?you would like to happen?
不完全是
Not exactly.
-你呢 -也不是
- You? - ?Nope.
你的意思是说你会加入我吗
Is this your way of saying you'll join me?
你的意思是邀请我吗
Is this your way of asking?
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表