剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
这是她的宝座 她的皇冠
It is her throne, it is her crown.
她是指挥官 掌控总统办公室
She's Command, she owns the Oval.
她是一个无人知晓的
She is the dictator of a country
国度的独♥裁♥者
that does not know it no longer exists.
根本没有什么美国方式可言
There is no American way.
只有奥利维亚方式
There is only Olivia's way.
没有什么真♥相♥可言
There is no truth.
只有奥利维亚想让我们相信的东西
There is only what Olivia will have us believe.
没有什么正义可言
There is no justice!
只有奥利维亚
There is only Olivia
在就职典礼上谋杀副总统鲁纳·瓦格斯
killing Vice President Luna Vargas on Inauguration Day!
是谁统治这个世界
Who runs the world?
一个姑娘
One girl.
这事得你来处理
You need to take care of this.
我离开华盛顿了
I left Washington.
我退休了 那都是我的过去了
I did my time. It's my past.
奥利维亚是我的过去了
Olivia's my past.
如果你说的是实话
If you're telling the truth,
如果她是指挥官
if she's Command...
那就该你来处理
then you handle it.
别闹了
Pay attention!
我什么都处理不了
I can't handle anything.
我已经不在位了
I'm not in charge anymore.
我没有权力了
I have no power.
而且我得走了
And I have to go.
黎明之前我要是没回去她就该发现了
She'll notice if I'm not back before dawn.
我只想 我想
I just want -- I want...
我以为我培养了一个冠军
I thought I was raising a champion.
美国的希望
America's hope.
我真这么以为的
I really did.
也许我管得太严了
Maybe I disciplined too hard,
或者我把她教得太出色
or I taught her too well.
我的孩子在悄悄地溜走
My child is slipping away.
我们深爱的那个女人
The woman that we love
正消逝于黑暗中
is disappearing into the darkness,
而我只是想
and I just want...
帮忙
...help.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮她
I need you to help her.
在她迷失之前把她拉回
Pull her back before she is gone.
快点做决定
Decide quickly,
因为她的时间不多了
because she doesn't have a lot of time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我爸给了我这把枪
My dad gave me this gun.
就在我当选州长之后的几周
A couple of weeks after I was elected Governor.
是个礼物
It was a gift.
塞勒斯曾经告诉我 他说
Cyrus once told me, he said...
有一天 当所有光环都消失的时候
one day, when all the attention is gone,
当我离开办公室不在当总统的时候
when I'm out of office and no one's President anymore,
我会用这把枪把自己脑袋打开花
I would use this gun to blow my own brains out.
你不会的
You're not.
对吧
Right?
是的
No.
我不会
I'm not.
你那拳打得挺狠
You throw a mean punch.
我下巴都动不了了
I can hardly move my jaw.
我说了不该说的
I said some things.
确实
You did.
我也是
So did I.
我们对彼此的了解并不透彻
We don't know each other very well.
我们应该多下点功夫
We should work on that.
马库斯
Marcus.
奥利维亚·波普是每个人的全部
Is Olivia Pope everyone's world
还是只是我一个人的
or just mine?
离任一百天期满之后
When the hundred days is up,
我要回华盛顿待一阵
I need to go back to Washington for a while.
我能问问题吗
Am I allowed to ask any questions?
你不会喜欢我的回答的
You wouldn't like the answers.
我们离开之前
Before we leave,
我想做些有意义的事情
I'd like to do something meaningful.
我很愿意帮你 先生
I'd be happy to help you with that, Sir.
第101天
史蒂夫
Steve.
您怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
通常得到的反应会更热切一些 但我很理解
Usually get a warmer response, but I totally understand.
菲茨杰拉德·格兰特 很高兴见到你
Fitzgerald Grant. Pleasure to meet you.
你应该离开
You should go.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想让这些记者看到我离开
Because I don't want all these cameras to see me walk away.
你要放弃吗
You're quitting?
我输了
I lost.
没有人在意了
No one cares anymore.
唯一会输的方式就是退出
The only way you lose is by quitting.
你的所作所为是对的 虽然举步维艰
You are doing the right thing, which isn't easy.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
我知道
I know.
你能做到
You can do this.
我们给你带了点东西
We got you something.
你这副看着有点破
Those ones are looking pretty ragged.
感谢你的付出 史蒂夫
Thank you for your service, Steve.
祝你好运
And good luck.
阁下 抱歉
Sir. Uh, sorry.
您介意吗
Would you mind?
来张自♥拍♥发到INS上
A s-selfie for the 'Gram?
没问题
Not a problem.
史蒂夫·坎德斯
感谢您的支持 总统先生
终于 学生积极分子史蒂夫·坎德斯
Finally, movement today in the 100-plus-day standoff
与佛蒙特州政♥府♥官员之间长达100天的抗♥议♥僵局
between student activist Steve Candles and Vermont officials
有了进展 问题的焦点是
over the removal of a memorial dedicated to
移除有争议的革命战争将军雷蒙德·西斯特纪念碑
controversial Revolutionary War General Raymond Cyst.
在前任总统菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
Rutland mayor, Susan Shumpert, has agreed
重新投入公众视野 访问史蒂夫之后
to a sit-down with Steve after the visit
拉特兰市长苏珊·舒伯特
from former President Fitzgerald Grant
同意与史蒂夫座谈
re-engaged public enthusiasm in Steve's cause.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表