剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Walker?
又怎么了
What now?
谢谢你能下来见我
Thank you for coming down.
我好像也没的选
I didn't think I had a choice.
你要是不愿意的话...
You can always say --
总统女士 我能为你做什么呢
What can I do for you, Madam President?
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
随时恭候
And I'm just here whenever you need me.
-你要走可以 -不
- You can go. - No.
怎么了
What?
什么事
What is it?
关于巴山的事 我不知道该怎么做了
I don't know what to do... in Bashran.
我可以承认巴山的反叛者
I can recognize the Bashrani rebels,
那些推♥翻♥拉沙德政♥权♥的人
the people who overthrew Rashad,
然后给那个地区送去和平
and deliver peace to that region,
我也可以站起来对抗他们
or I can stand up to them.
那么做对你又有什么好处呢
And what would that get you?
换取内心的慰藉
Peace of mind.
我想以此纪念拉沙德 他是一个好人
I can honor Rashad. He was a great man.
他已经死了
He's dead.
我知道
I know that.
那就向前看 把协议签了
So move on and get your treaty signed.
你为什么如此冷血
Why are you being so callous?
为什么你要把这件事搞得如此复杂
Why are you making this so complicated?
拉沙德是个好人又如何
So what if Rashad's a good guy?
他只是一个人 而你却有机会
He's one man, and you have the chance
拯救那个地区上百万条生命
to save the lives of millions in that region.
你可以亲眼见证
You can bear witness
那里出生的第一代孩子
to the first generation of children
可以不用在对邻国甚至未谋面的
to be raised without hatred of their neighbor
仇恨下长大
before they even met them.
让你进退两难的除了你的自尊心还有什么
What is the dilemma, other than your ego?
为什么人们不能简单地去做正确的事
Why can't people just do the right thing?
就这么难吗
Is it that hard?
你知道什么选择是对的 但是你试图
You know what's right, but you're trying to find
想去为你做错误的选择找借口
justification to do the wrong thing.
这个城市的思想真是扭曲
This whole town is so twisted.
白宫里很孤独
It's lonely, the Oval.
我身边每时每刻都有人簇拥 可我还是很孤独
I am surrounded by people all of the time, but I am alone.
王者永远都是孤独的
It's lonely at the top.
是吧
Yeah.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
还有别的事吗
Was there anything else?
晚安 马库斯
Good night, Marcus.
-奎恩打过另一通电♥话♥ -给谁打的
- Quinn made a second call. - To who?
-柯蒂斯·普莱斯 -说了什么
- Curtis Price. - What for?
说她刚刚和炸了飞机的人见了面
To tell him she had just met with whoever blew up that plane
她偷偷地录下了整个对话
and that she secretly taped the whole thing.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
-我把柯蒂斯给黑了 -老天
- I hacked Curtis. - Oh, boy.
她什么时候打的电♥话♥
What time did she make the call?
晚上七点
19 p.M.
七点 根据这条时间线
19, which, according to this timeline,
她在华盛顿战争纪念碑这里
puts her at the D.C. War Memorial.
昨天 22:30-23:30
华盛顿战争纪念碑
所以和查理说的不同 她不是在散步
So she wasn't clearing her head that night like Charlie said.
没错 她在和杀死拉沙德的人见面
Nope. She was meeting with Rashad's killer.
她在和芬顿·格拉克兰见面
She was meeting with Fenton Glackland.
大伙们
Um, people?
芬顿·格拉克兰不是你们要找的人
Fenton Glackland isn't your guy.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
昨晚七点 他不在
He wasn't at the D.C. War Memorial
华盛顿战争纪念碑
19 p.M. Last night.
他直到今天早上都和我在一起
He was with me all night and well into the morning.
他不是你们找的人 真是松了口气
He's not your guy. Ah, what a relief.
遗址那里有安保监控
That monument has to have security cameras.
我会让国家公园管理局
I'll get the National Park Service to send over
把昨晚的录像都发过来 把这件事落实
what they have from last night, get this all confirmed.
很好
Good.
我需要你拿到战争纪念碑的监控录像
I need you to get that footage of the War Memorial
然后销毁掉
and destroy it.
我们的时间不多了 杰克
We don't have much time, Jake.
马上去做
Do it now.
丽芙 我们有麻烦了
Liv. We have a problem.
查理不见了
Charlie's gone.
看起来你开始有严重的伤口出现了
Oh, looks like you're developing a nasty, little welt there.
我想我们会用假新闻掩盖过去的
Guess we'll file that under fake news.
啊
Ahh.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我该念什么咒语吗
Should I "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe" It?
我小时候一直很怕玩猴架
I was always scared of the monkey bars as a kid.
就是那种社区游乐场上的
You know, on the playground.
噢 这是奎恩的最爱
Ah, this is Quinn's favorite.
我曾经见过她像培植庭园一样
I once saw her carve up a face
刮一张脸
like she was planting a garden.
天呐 我爱她
Oh, God, I love her.
但是在三年级的时候 我决定直面恐惧
But in third grade, I decided to face my fear.
我把一只手放在单杠上 然后是另一只
I put one hand on the bar, then another.
然后就没了 我只是挂在那里
And nothing. I just hung there.
但是现在我有个想法
But now that I think about it,
你也许真的很享受有一两个小伤疤
you might actually enjoy a little scar or two.
这个可真的会加强
It would actually add
你开始走的纯粹大反派风
to that whole supervillain vibe you got going.
班里最小的孩子走上来
The smallest kid in the class walked up
然后开始踢我的屁♥股♥
and started kicking me in the ass.
但我不会放手
But I wouldn't let go.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward!
我一直都是个懦夫
I've always been one!
如果我知道那位铂金斯女士在哪里
If I knew where this woman, this Perkins was,
我早就告诉你了
I would've told you.
只有一种方法能确定
Well, there's only one way to be sure.
什么
What?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你看起来像在电动游戏里一样
You look like you're into video games, huh?
不要
No.
不要
Ah, no!
我不是
I'm not!
为了你好 我希望你说的是真的
For your sake, I hope that's true
因为你再也不能玩电动了
'cause your joystick days are over.
-不 -查理 不要
- No! - Charlie! No!
你没看到我在这干正事吗
Can't you see I'm in the middle of something here?
查理 不是他 不是他干的
Charlie! It's not him. It's not him!
-什么 -他不在纪念碑
- What? - He wasn't at that monument.
不要 不要
No! No.
如果奎恩知道你伤害了一个无辜的人会说什么
What would Quinn say if she heard you hurt an innocent man?
我
I...
大使 请坐
Ambassador, have a seat.
总统女士 我很抱歉
Madam President, I...I'm sorry,
我还没有 你的消息...
but I haven't yet... your message.
我很抱歉 但我在巴山有家人
I'm sorry, but I have family in Bashran.
-如果我带着这个消息回去 -没事
- If I go back with this... - It's fine.
实际上我有一条新的消息
I actually have a new message.
你可以告诉新政♥权♥人我们达成了交易
You can tell the new regime that we have a deal.
真的吗
Really?
真是个好消息
That's wonderful news.
我确定他们一定会很期望开始谈判
I'm sure that they will be eager to begin negotiations.
不会有谈判
There will be no negotiations.
我会制定好核协议条款
I will set the terms of the nuclear treaty.
新政♥权♥人来签署协议 作为回报
The new regime will sign it. In return,
我会承认他们是巴山的合法领导人
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表