剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
看看我们俩 一起工作
Look at us -- working together.
令人惊讶为什么我们这么多年来
It's a wonder why we spent so many years
一心想着怎么搞垮对方
trying to destroy each other,
而不是做朋友
when all this time we could've been friends.
好了
Okay!
那么 你们当中的谁
So, which one of you is planning on
准备有朝一日竞选总统呢
running for president one day?
看到举起你们的手
I like to see those hands.
我会很开心的
That makes me very happy.
我被告知只能在这里等你
This is where I was told to stand.
你的助手不让我进你的办公室
Your assistant wouldn't let me wait inside your office, so --
我一直在联♥系♥您
I've been trying to call you.
你不该让普莱斯先生在外面等着
You shouldn't have made Mr. Pryce wait outside.
-谢谢 -她该让你直接回家
- Nice of you to say. - She should've told you to go home.
那样的话我们不就错过
But then we would've missed out on
这场大庭广众之下尴尬的争执了吗
this incredibly public and awkward exchange.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
好吧 既然你问了
Okay. Now that you ask,
我来是想问你还想不想要回那30秒
I came to see if you still wanted your 30 seconds.
晚餐 你和我 今晚
Dinner -- you and me, tonight.
你来这是约我出去的
You came here to ask me out.
不 我来是参加
No, I came here for a media summit
通信办公室的媒体峰会
with the Communications Office.
但是既然我就在这附近 我想
But since I was in the neighborhood, I figured...
是的
Yes.
是的 我是来约你出去的
Yes, I came here to ask you out.
你知道现在只是中午吧
You realize it's the middle of the day?
当然我不是说现在
Well, I wasn't talking about right now...
但若你此刻坚持要和我一起出去
...but if you insist on being taken out
和我共度一段此生最美妙的用餐时光
for the best meal of your entire life right this moment,
我想我可以献上我的整个下午
I suppose I can clear my afternoon.
看到了吗 你在笑
See? There. You're smiling.
我是在笑 但是和你无关
I am, but it's nothing to do with you.
我可不信
I don't buy that for a second.
我觉得她没在骗你
I think she was telling the truth.
总统女士 好消息
Madam President, good news.
我们搞定布莱克本了
We got Blackburn.
他会投赞成票
He's voting yes,
也就是说 只要塞勒斯能搞定格林沃尔德
which means as soon as Cyrus flips Greenwald, we'll be --
杰克 你在...
Jake, what are you --
不单只有你带来了好消息
You're not the only one with good news.
我们已经定位到那位失踪的特工了
We've located our missing spy.
是吗
We have?
是的
We have.
巴拉德上将的团队已经精准找到了他
Admiral Ballard's team has been able to pinpoint his location.
他被关押在土耳其边境的围居区
He's being held in a compound near the Turkish border.
真是好消息
That is very good news.
波斯湾的阿尔斯通号♥航♥空♥母舰上有一支海豹突击队
There's a SEAL Team aboard the USS Alston in the Persian Gulf.
如果他们现在开始准备 我们马上就能实施营救
If they start prepping now, we can stage a rescue, and --
计划有变
The plan has changed.
什么时候
Since when?
营救需要时间 时间就等于要死人
Rescue takes time. Time means dead Americans.
不过杰克已经跟我说了所有可行的方案
But Jake has taken me through all the possible scenarios --
相信他一定很周全
I'm sure he was very thorough.
所以你要杀了他吗
So you're killing him?
外科手术式打击是最好的选择
A surgical strike is the best option.
-唯一的选择 -我能和你谈谈吗
- The only option. - If I could just have a moment --
不行 丽芙
You can't, Liv.
你已经说了你的方案 杰克说了他的
You've made your case. Now Jake's made his.
会很快 很平静 无人知晓
It will be quick, quiet, under the radar --
你是要杀了一个用一生去守卫...
You're killing a man who has spent his life protecting --
我们就要这么做 奥利维亚
It's what we're doing, Olivia.
杰克 跟我说一下突袭准备
Jake, talk to me about strike logistics.
我要知道 究竟要怎么完成这件事
I want to know exactly how we're gonna get this done.
这是围居区的航♥空♥图片
Here's some aerial photographs of the compound.
你会注意到这非常偏僻
You'll notice how isolated it is.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
直升机已经下降
We have helo touchdown.
感光源没有震动
No chatter on coms.
总统女士 边境安全
Madam President, the coast is clear.
开始吧
Take him out.
行动 好运 各位
We're a go. Good luck, gentlemen.
波普女士 我希望你来时带了
Ms. Pope, I hope you're here with a case
你老板昨天早上招待我的那种好茶
of that delicious tea your boss served me yesterday morning.
除此之外 我们没什么可说的
Otherwise, I have nothing more to say.
这是什么
And what is this?
我对你们文化中
I've always been impressed
家庭的重要性印象深刻
by the importance of family in your culture.
孩子 家长 这是最深的联♥系♥
Children, parents, it's the deepest of bonds.
家人的成功 孩子的健康
Their success, your children's health,
这对你来说就是一切
it's everything to you.
约书亚·斯图尔特 我要他回来
Joshua Stewart -- I want him back.
我说了 他不在我们手上
I told you. We don't have him.
这是M96狙击步♥枪♥瞄准器的实时画面
That is live feed taken from the scope of an M96 sniper rifle.
你可以继续说谎
You can stick by your lie,
但你也应该明白后果
but you should know the consequences.
有动静 守卫
Got movement. Guard.
上上上
Go, go, go.
-守卫击毙 -我来
- Guard down. - On me.
好的 检查 快到了
All right. Checking. Coming up.
目标关押监狱在楼最底层
The target's holding cell is down that hall.
这是我儿子
This is my son!
是的 那个人♥质♥也是别人的父亲
Yes. And that hostage is someone's father.
我们也很重视家庭
We value family, too.
目标射击清晰吗
Do you have a clean shot?
是的
Yeah.
但我们是在虚张声势 是吧 丽芙
But we are bluffing, right, Liv?
是在虚张声势
We are bluffing?
丽芙 回答我
Liv? Answer me.
射击
Take the shot
五
in five...
四
four...
三
three...
-二 -不
- tw-- - No!
求你了 我去打电♥话♥
Please. I'll make the call.
求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
求你别伤害我儿子
Please don't hurt my son.
求你了
Please.
那是他的监牢吗
Is that his cell?
就位
All set?
上上上
Go, go, go.
-安全 -安全
- All clear. - Clear.
目标不在
The target is not here.
重复 没有看到目标
I repeat-- we do not have eyes on the target.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
一定是被转移了
He must've been moved.
转移 去哪儿了
Moved? Where?
在围居区深处 我找到几个可能的地点
Deeper in the compound, maybe -- I see a couple possibilities.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
抱歉打断你们 总统女士
I'm sorry to interrupt, Madam President,
-但你得接这个 -奥利维亚 如果不要紧
- but you need to take this. - Olivia, if you can't tell,
我这会儿很忙 留个言吧
I'm a little busy at the moment. Take a message.
是马拉什大使 女士
It's Ambassador Marashi, Ma'am.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
谢谢 大使先生
Thank you, Mr. Ambassador.
斯图尔特教授刚被释放了
Professor Stewart has just been delivered
移交给了美国大使♥馆♥ 没有受伤
to the United States embassy, unharmed.
行动取消
Abort mission.
重复 行动取消
Repeat -- abort mission.
我考虑了你的提议
I've thought about your offer.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表