剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
And this isn't his first trip.
他定期在那教学 他了解那个地方
He teaches there regularly. He knows the place.
他知道如何保持联♥系♥
He knows how to be in touch,
所以如果他没打电♥话♥ 一定是出了事
so if he's not calling, then something is wrong.
你迟到了
You're late.
对不起 我
I'm -- I'm sorry. I...
忘记时间了
...lost track of time.
没必要道歉
There's no need to apologize.
我只是...
I just, uh...I mean,
我不是故意迟到的
I didn't mean to be late.
拉菲 91年的 波尔多产
"Lafeyette." '91. Bordeaux.
对 波尔多产的91年拉菲
Yes. Lafayette '91. Bordeaux.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
很高兴能出家门了
Good to be out of the house.
你可以出门
You can leave the house.
去我工作的地方
And go to my workplace.
你想去哪就可以去哪 爸
You can go wherever you want, Dad.
因为你一直都用摄像头监视着我
Because you have cameras on me at all times.
我们到底要说多少次...
How many times are we going to...
我没有监视你
I don't have cameras on you.
奥利维亚 监视这部分
Olivia, cameras are Chapter 1
可是写在《囚禁家父手册》第一章的内容
of the "How to Imprison Your Dad Handbook."
监视意味着我认为你会逃跑
Cameras would mean that I think you might run,
这想法太愚蠢了
which would be silly.
监视意味着你没有听取我的建议
Cameras would mean that you're not heeding my advice --
这会酿成大错
which would be a mistake.
监视意味着我认为你不喜欢
Cameras would mean I believe that you don't enjoy
每周和你女儿吃一顿饭...
having dinner with your daughter every week...
这样很伤人
which would hurt.
问我点工作的事
Ask me about work.
工作怎么样
How is work?
很好 我们有很大的把握
Good. I think we have a real shot
能让瓦格斯的大学免费法案通过
at getting Vargas' free college bill through.
你搞定了迈克尔斯参议员
So you got Senator Michaels.
他有没有奋起反抗或是站着大哭
Did he put up a fight, or did he stand down with a whimper?
我向迈克尔斯参议员列举了事实
I presented Senator Michaels with the facts,
我还鼓舞他望向光明
and I'm thrilled that he saw the light.
光明
The light.
光明是很了不起
That light is something.
总统怎么样
How is the President?
梅莉挺好的
Mellie is good.
梅莉在掌控之中
So, Mellie is in formation.
乐于让你握着所有底牌
Happy to let you hold all the cards,
手握所有大权 乐于当你的傀儡
wield all the power-- happy as your puppet.
梅莉和我是个团队
Mellie and I are a team.
你从来不玩团队协作那套 至少玩不好
You don't play team sports, never have -- not well, anyway.
爸 现在轮到我了
Dad, it's my turn.
我在改变规则
I'm changing the rules.
我做的更好
This, what I'm doing, is better.
看到你就像看到过去的我
You are like looking into the window of my past.
你就是我
You are me.
无论我多努力
No matter how much I tried,
我能创造出的一切都还是像我
all I could create was me.
我对你有个预计 奥利维亚
There is a reckoning coming for you, Olivia.
你以为...
You think...
你控制了一切
...you have it under control.
你以为你把权力完全掌握在手
You think you have all the power buttoned up inside you
藏在你的眼底 将你点亮
behind your eyes, lighting you up.
但有一天你突然一照镜子
But one day you'll glance into a mirror,
就会发现有一部分权力不见了
and you will discover that some of that power is missing.
光也要灭了
The lights are going out.
然后你就要做出一些困难的抉择
Then? You'll have some difficult decisions to make.
我想把权力要回来吗
Do I want that power back?
我要伤害谁才能得到它
Who am I willing to hurt to get it?
我说这话是因为我知道...
Now I can say this because I know --
你无法全盘皆收 奥利维亚
You cannot have it all, Olivia.
等着瞧
Watch me.
-"所有人" -请不要引用亚当斯的话
- "The whole people" -- - Please don't quote me Adams.
"所有人都愿意让他们自己
"The whole people be willing to take upon themselves
接受教育"
the education"...
-"为了所有人" -她在引用亚当斯的话
- ..."of the whole people"... - She's quoting Adams.
"都必须愿意承担它的费用"
"and must be willing to bear the expenses of it."
很好 棒极了 国父之谈
Terrific. Bravo. Founding fathers.
我很受用 我的问题...
I am very impressed. My question --
是的 柯蒂斯 你的问题是什么
Yes, Curtis, what is your question?
谁来为此买♥♥单 谁来解决费用的难题
Who pays for it? Who gets stuck with the check?
那些能付得起的人...
The ones who can afford it --
那些几十年来没交过税的企业
corporations who've gone decades without paying taxes.
"牺牲"在这个国家不总是坏事
"Sacrifice" wasn't always a bad word in this country.
为什么总是华盛顿的精英们时不时
Why is it always Washington elites constantly
向普通人游说他们应该牺牲什么
lecturing regular folks on what they should sacrifice?
我今天早上停车时旁边那辆奔驰是你的吗
Was that your Mercedes I parked next to this morning?
我妈是移♥民♥
My mom is an immigrant.
我爸是码头工人
My father was a longshoreman.
我24岁去上大学时是我们家第一位大学生
I was the first in my family to go to college at 24,
就在我自愿前往中美洲建造避难所之后
after I volunteered building shelters in Central America.
我可以再花六档节目的时间
I could spend the next six shows
解除你那套插科打诨式的种族歧视理论
dismantling your anecdotal systemically racist,
还有那套应当自强不息的言论
"pull yourself up by the boot straps" argument.
不过我就直说了吧 这行不通
But I'll keep it simple -- It doesn't fly.
我18岁时还没准备好上大学
I wasn't ready for college at 18.
有很多美国人不想为别人六年的啤酒派对买♥♥单
It's reasonable many Americans don't want to foot the bill
这是很合理的
for someone's six-year keg party.
这是种非常狭隘的想法 柯蒂斯
That's very narrow thinking, Curtis.
而你是在异想天开 波普女士
And your head is in the clouds, Ms. Pope.
你真的相信你说的话吗
Do you honestly believe what you're saying?
我不说任何我不相信的话
I don't say anything I don't mean.
所以我坐在这 而你是奥利维亚·波普
That's why I'm sitting where I am, and you're Olivia Pope.
好吧 你是很有天赋
Okay, you are supremely talented.
但认清现实
But keeping it real?
那不是你的天赋
It ain't one of your talents.
我想你已经损失了很多观众
I think you're losing your audience,
但话说回来...
but to get back on track --
大学对几乎每个读过大学的人来说都是有利的
college is a benefit to almost every individual who attends.
如果我们要这样说
So, if we're telling it like it is,
我列举几个数字和真正的事实能确切...
let me run down some numbers, real facts that will actually --
不巧我们今天的时间就到这里
Unfortunately, that's all the time we have here today.
谢谢你 波普女士 谢谢你来上节目
Thank you, Ms. Pope, for coming on to the show.
我们明天见
We'll see you tomorrow --
同一时间 同一主持人 更多的能量
Same time, same Pryce, more power.
-我们结束了 -我们还有30秒
- We're clear. - We still had 30 seconds.
是吗
Oh, did we?
我用得上那30秒
I could've used those 30 seconds.
-我想你已经表达了重点 -你表达了你的重点
- I think you made your point. - I think you made your point.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你的重点就是你没法忍♥受
Your point being that you can't stand
在你自己的节目里受教育
getting schooled on your own show.
要是再给我30秒
30 more seconds would've given me
就多了30个机会来看你如坐针毡
30 more chances to watch you squirm.
你不会罢休的 对吧 波普女士
You don't quit, do you, Ms. Pope?
你绝对想不到
You have no idea.
约书亚·斯图尔特 普林斯顿大学博士
Joshua Stewart -- PhD from Princeton,
乔治敦大学比较神学专业的教授
professor of Comparative Theology at Georgetown,
以在地球上最艰苦的地方
known for doing field work
做田野调查而闻名
in some of the roughest places on Earth.
不是吹的 80年代在尼加拉瓜
No kidding -- Nicaragua in the '80s,
90年代在东欧 还有伊♥拉♥克♥
Eastern Europe in the '90s, Iraq.
-挺厉害的书呆子 -在他妻子死后
- Not bad for an egghead. - After his wife died,
他甚至带小玛德琳参加了一些探险
he even took little Madeline on some of his expeditions.
爸爸的乖女儿都是去热带旅游
Aww. Daddy-daughter trips to all the hot zones.
等等 你觉得我们要等我们的孩子多大
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表