剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
to help advance that goal.
奥利维亚 梅莉 如今是我
Olivia, Mellie, now me.
什么权力 你就是个笑话
Power? You're a joke.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
要是在我的家乡
Where I come from,
你会想把刚才说的那句话收回的
you got to be able to back that up.
你是个懦夫
You are a coward.
-再说一遍试试 -你要打我么
- Say it one more time. - You gonna hit me?
不 因为你没那胆量再说一遍
No, because you wouldn't dare say it again.
我想想你也就这样
That's what I thought.
滚吧
Get out of here...
你这个懦夫
you coward.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
让他滚
Let him go.
没事了
It's fine!
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
我今天在这里的另一个原因是...
Another reason that I'm here today --
我想先说几句关于
I want to begin by saying just a few words
悲惨的事件 发生在...
about the tragic events -- tragic events in --
好的
Okay, yeah.
接进来
Put him through.
已经很晚了
It's late.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 这话太...
I'm sorry, that sounded...
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
那真好
Good!
是啊
Yeah.
马库斯
Marcus?
我不干了
I'm quitting.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他对我没有一丝的尊重
He doesn't have any respect for me,
说实话 他真懒
and frankly, he's lazy.
你和菲茨杰拉德·格兰特的
You are in stage two
关系进展到了第二阶段
of a relationship with Fitzgerald Grant.
第二阶段
Stage two?
第一阶段 他向你展现出
Stage one was when he showed you
他的热情 能力 激♥情♥
that he was passionate, capable, inspired,
让你觉得
when he made you feel like
你和他能征服世界
you could conquer the world with him.
你爱上了菲茨·格兰特三世
You fell for Fitz Grant III.
我如此 丽芙也是
Same way I did, same way Liv did.
第一阶段
Stage one.
第二阶段
Stage two --
你开始清楚地认识到他是个什么样的人
you realize he is exactly what he was raised to be --
公子哥 自私 没有动力
entitled, selfish, unmotivated.
你开始疑惑 为什么要跟着他
You wonder why you're with him
你的生活会怎么样
and where your own life went
为什么要为他放弃自己
and why you gave it all up for him.
第二阶段会很长 很痛苦
Stage two is long, and it is painful.
但会熬过去的
But you will survive.
最好 第三阶段
And on the other end, stage three.
你明白了
When you realize...
他有你没有的东西
he has something you don't...
这世上
that almost nobody
几乎没有人拥有
walking this Earth has.
好像魔法 世界会为之回应
It's magic. The world responds to it.
你会努力
You'll try,
但你自己永远无法学会
but you'll never be able to learn it for yourself.
你只能看着
You'll just see it in action and...
明白了自己为什么会在他身边
...understand why you're there.
他难玩又难搞
He's challenging and complicated,
但他手上有改变世界的王牌
but he is a golden ticket to change the world,
他是你的
and he is yours.
别放弃
Don't quit.
-别放弃他 -梅莉
- Don't give up on him. - Mellie --
他是个好人
He's a good man
有种他不自知的令人惊叹的天赋
with an incredible gift that he didn't ask for.
他一生都活在
He has lived his entire life
飓风的中心 但现在呢
in the eye of a hurricane, and now?
气候都变了
The weather's changed.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我挂了
I'll let you go now.
好
Yeah.
马库斯
Marcus?
谢谢你打给我
Thank you for calling.
不客气 总统夫人
You're welcome, Madam President.
再见
Goodbye.
关上门
Close the door.
现在自然地走到窗边 把窗帘关上
Now casually walk over and close those blinds.
先把枪给我
Give me the gun first.
孩子 如果我想再杀一任总统
Son, if I wanted to kill another President,
你30秒前就已经死了
you'd have been dead 30 seconds ago.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你到这里以后 还没有
You haven't seen anything strange in the house
注意到有什么异常吗
since you arrived, have you?
噪音 机械噪声
The noises, mechanical noises, hmm?
灯
Uh, lights?
无法解释的传感器
A sensor that you can't explain?
没有
No.
打电♥话♥时的回声
Echoes while using the phone?
频道受到干扰
Uh, interference with the cable?
新的安保人员
A new Secret Service agent?
没有 有人拿来
No. Anyone bring in
你没有要求过的物品
a new appliance that you haven't asked for?
新电脑 电视
A new lamp, a television?
简直疯了
This is crazy.
-回答我的问题 -没有
- Answer the question! - No!
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
我女儿
My daughter.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
她
She?
就是我的问题
Is my problem.
也是你的问题
She's your problem, too.
她是每一个在乎合众国的人
She's the problem of every living,
所要面对的问题
breathing human being who cares about our Republic.
你被她拥有过 挟持过 迷惑过
You have been had, robbed, bamboozled.
被欺骗吗
Hoodwinked?
是不是接下来你要说这个词了
Isn't that what comes next?
Hoodwinked《小红帽》 一部动画电影
我爱那部电影
I love that movie.
你被拥有过 挟持过 迷惑过 欺骗过
"You have been had, robbed, bamboozled, hoodwi-- "
你被人抢了
Your pocket got picked!
奥利维亚在你的眼皮子底下
Olivia has shoplifted B613
偷走了B613
right out from under you.
你喜欢那电影
You love that movie.
孩子 你最应该关注的电影
Boy, the movie you should be paying attention to
就是奥利维亚作为指挥官领衔主演的
is the one that stars Olivia as Command.
奥利维亚 现在是指挥官了吗
Olivia. Is now Command?
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你不相信哪部分 是她有欺骗你的能力
What part don't you believe? That she's capable of deceiving you,
还是她有做指挥官的料
or that she's capable of being Command?
如果你不信的话... 她可是我的女儿
Because if you don't believe -- she came from me!
但她不是你
But she's not you.
如果她在指挥B613 如果她是指挥官
If -- if she's running B613, if she's Command,
她也会做对的事
she's gonna do it right.
她会以完全不同的方法经营那里
She'll run the whole thing differently.
她确实不同
Oh, she is different.
我还有制约和平衡
I had checks and balances.
我有限制 奥利维亚没有
I had limitations. Olivia has none.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表