剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Wait, how old do you think our kid needs to be
才能带他去缅♥甸♥ 2岁 1岁 半岁
before we can take it to Myanmar? 2? 2 1/2?
斯图尔特在学校里最后被看到
Stewart was last seen at the university
是在主持研讨会
that hosted the symposium.
哈克 你能黑入监控摄像头吗
Huck, can you hack into its security system?
你希望我闯入世界上最神秘
You expect me to just break into the government facilities
最严密的国家之一的
of one of the most mysterious and impenetrable
政♥府♥设施
nations on the planet?
真是小瞧我了
You guys take me for granted.
害羞的小子
Shy guy.
这里有点需要注意
Here's something.
他两天来都坐在同一条长凳上
He sat on the same bench,
和同一个人坐在同一排
next to the same man two days in a row.
他的搭档是谁
What -- Who's his buddy?
错误的问题
Wrong question.
正确的问题是 "第二天同一时间
Right question is "Who is on that same bench
坐在那张长椅上的是谁"
at the same time the very next day?"
斯图尔特失踪的第二天
The day after Stewart disappeared?
你发现了什么
What do you see?
什么都没发现 根本没人
Nothing. I mean, there's no one.
那儿 斯图尔特的同伙
There. Stewart's pal.
你能查出他的身份吗
Well, can you get an ID on that guy?
清晰度是够进行面部识别了
I have enough definition for a QR scan,
但不会有结果的
but it'll come up empty.
-等等 为什么 -秘密的见面
- Wait. Why? - The secret meetings, the --
对摄像头位置极清楚的察觉
the hyper-awareness of all the surveillance cams,
盖满了陈年印♥章♥的护照
passport full of gnarly stamps.
没错 他是同路人
Exactly. He's a fellow traveler.
支持某一政♥治♥组织的主张但非该组织成员的人
真的假的 太好了
Oh! No way. That's good.
同路人 同路人是什么
Fellow traveler -- What the hell is a fellow traveler?
奎恩 很晚了
Quinn, it's late.
我知道 所以你应该知道这很重要
Exactly, which is how you know this is something,
那种你不希望在电♥话♥和邮件里说的事
a something you don't want any calls or e-mails about
因为... 怕被逮捕
because...GITMO.
另外 我要尿尿
Also, I need to pee.
我开车过来的 我能进去吗
I was driving by. Can I come in?
什么事 奎恩
What do you want, Quinn?
我们有个客户 是失踪人口
We have a client -- missing person,
但重点是
but the thing is
我们很确定他是你的人
we're pretty sure he's one of yours.
什么意思 我的人
What do you mean "One of mine?"
他是个间谍
He's a spy.
我们觉得是中情局的
CIA we think.
也有可能我们是错的 但如果不是
We could be wrong, but if we're not --
我会去调查的
I'll see what I can find out.
我们这边在想尽一切办法...
We're doing everything we can on our end...
奎恩 我说了我会调查的
Quinn, I said I'm on it.
谢谢 但我真的要尿尿
Thank you. Look, I really need to pee.
"你最近好吗 奎恩 怀孕还适应吗"
"How you doing, Quinn? How's pregnancy?"
"我的教子怎么样了"
"How's my godchild doing in there?"
真无礼
Rude.
-什么事 -工作上的事
- What's that? - Work.
事实上我需要你帮我看看
Actually something I'm gonna need you to take a look at.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们还没做完呢
We're not finished.
我们做完了
We finished.
那我们再做一次吧
Well, let's finish again.
你没听见我说有工作要给你吗
Did you not hear me say I have work for you?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好吧 上来
Okay. Get back in here.
工作可以明早再做
Work can wait till morning.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
我以为我们都清楚这种关系的性质
I thought we were clear about what this was.
你是想说"方便"吧
I think "Convenient" was the word.
还有"安全"和"安心"
Along with "Safe." and "Secure."
"不费力"
"Easy."
那你为什么要把事情变得这么费力呢
So, why are you making it difficult?
我们来做完吧
Let's finish.
随着预定时间越来越近
As the deadline draws near,
格兰特总统对瓦格斯法案雄心勃勃的推动
President Grant's ambitious backing of the Vargas bill
需要的票数 已获得票数
看来也止步于雄心勃勃了
seems as though it may remain only that -- ambitious.
前总统格兰特对此没有公开♥发♥表意见
The former President Grant is keeping his opinion to himself.
我们在他佛蒙特州的住所联♥系♥到了他
When reached for comment at his residence in Vermont,
这位两任总统拒绝回答我们的问题
the two-term president declined to answer,
瓦格斯法案支持票仍不够
他说"同一时间只能有一个总统
saying "There can only be one President at a time,
而现在 这个人是梅莉·格兰特"
and right now? That's Mellie Grant."
总统身边的消息来源称
Sources close to the President
票数还远远不够
say the final vote is far from settled,
而针对...
and caution against --
我查了奎恩说的那个教授
So, I looked up Quinn's professor.
-然后呢 -他绝对是中情局的
- And? - He's definitely CIA.
就是说奎恩是对的
So, Quinn was right.
中情局那边说斯图尔特是我们
According to Langley, Stewart's one of
在中东最有价值的情报人员之一
our most valuable assets in the Middle East.
他在过去的三年中帮助中情局挫败了四起
He helped the CIA thwart four credible terror attacks
被证实可信的恐怖袭击
in the past three years.
他在巴山大学的职位是个掩护
His post at the University of Bashran is a cover,
目前他是我们在欧洲和亚洲
and he's currently our most reliable trader of information
最可靠的情报交易人员
amongst our assets in Europe and Asia.
他的失踪是件大事
The fact that he's missing is big.
总统现在有时间
The President has a few minutes.
-你可以向她汇报 我们可以 -不
- You can brief her, and we can... - No.
不要告诉总统任何跟这有关的消息
We're not gonna tell the President about any of this.
最好的情况是
Best-case scenario, this guy's been taken
他被巴山军方抓走了
by the Bashrani Armed Forces.
精神折磨对他们来说是门艺术
Psychological torture is an art form for them.
他会开口的
He'll talk.
也可能他被边缘恐怖组织抓走了
Or he's in the hands of a fringe terror group,
他们正百般折磨他让他开口
and they're carving him up to see what he knows.
他也会开口的
He'll talk.
我们不能让这种事在巴山发生
We can't let that happen, not in Bashran,
一个快要制♥造♥出核弹的国家
not in a country that's this close to having its own nukes.
他是美国英雄
He's an American hero.
是的 如果我们想让他继续当英雄的话
Yes, and if we want him to stay an American hero,
就得杀了他
we need to kill him.
杰克
Jake...
如果他开口了 他就是个叛徒和一把利器
If he talks, he's a traitor and a weapon.
如果巴山策反了他
If the Bashranis turn him,
如果他供出他的线人
if he gives up his sources,
那他将威胁该地区所有中情局情报人员的安全
he threatens the safety of every CIA asset in the region.
我们必须杀了他 我们必须杀了他
We need to kill him. We need to kill him,
而且不能让梅莉和奎恩
and we need to do it without Mellie or Quinn
或是华盛顿的任何人知道
or anyone else in this town knowing about it.
我制定了一个计划
I put together a plan.
我们可以用B613的资金秘密行动
We can do this off the books using the B613 budget.
不
No.
都在里面了 就等你点头了
It's all in there. All I need is your go-ahead.
我们不能杀自己人
We're not killing one of our own.
他被抓了
They have him.
他已经不是自己人了
He's not ours anymore.
决定是你来做
Look, this is your call to make.
但我是来给建议的 而我的建议是
But I'm here to advise you -- and my best advice?
我们要做 而且要尽快
We need to do this... quickly.
让我想想
I need to think about it.
-丽芙 -我说让我想想
- Liv... - I said I need to think about it.
会越来越容易的
This gets easier.
杀害爱国者吗
Killing a patriot?
当指挥官
Being Command.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表