剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我总是更信任数据 而不是经验
I'll always choose data over tact.
我想什么就说什么 口直心快
I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.
我想这点大概不利于从政
Not the best attributes for politics, I guess.
这是个迷人的缺点
It's a charming foible,
一个让我欣赏的缺点
one I've come to admire.
塞勒斯 你说什么
What are you saying, Cyrus?
前阵子的我绝对不会说这些话
I would never have said this a few days ago.
但我想你会很适合政♥治♥的
But I think you might actually be good in politics.
塞 你真这么想吗
You mean that, Cy?
是的 芬西
I do, Fentsie.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不好意思
Excuse me?
这是我从来没有问过你的问题
It's something I've never asked you.
一个我早应该问你的问题
Something I should've asked you a long time ago.
你一直瞒着我
You went behind my back.
我知道 不会有下次了
I know. It won't happen again.
但是想要我帮你的话
But in order for me to help you,
我需要知道目标是什么
I need to know what the goal is.
所以你想要什么
So, what do you want?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
-提醒一下我 -你要我说出来吗
-Remind me. -You're gonna make me say it?
你是要我说出来吗
Is that what you need?
这与我无关
This isn't about me.
我想要拉沙德总统
I want President Rashad.
我想要他活着 我想要他
I want him alive. I want him.
好
Okay.
我还想要那份协议
And I want that treaty.
我想要美国重新感到安全
I want America to feel safe again.
我想要世界重新感到安全
I want the world to feel safe again.
我想要这场战争 我全都要
I want this war. I want it all.
然后我们建立一个国际联盟
Then we'll build an international coalition,
在家里开启一场真正的战役
start a real campaign here at home to sell the importance
把这场战争的重要性出♥售♥给美国人♥民♥
of this war to the American people.
-奥利维亚 -作为国会
-Olivia... - As for Congress,
我们会找到一个不需要它也能完成的方法
we'll find a way to do it without them.
我们不是掀起一场战争
We are not starting a campaign.
我们并不是给美国人♥民♥弄点小恩小惠
We are not making some tidy, little sales pitch to the American people.
那要花上几个月 我们没有那么多时间
That will take months, and we don't have that kind of time.
拉沙德总统没有那么多时间
President Rashad doesn't have that kind of time.
几个月后他只会是一堆白骨了 所以不
He will be dead and buried in a matter of months, so, no.
我很抱歉 可是
I'm sorry, but...
我们必须现在就有行动
...we need to do something now.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我什么也没说
I'm not saying anything.
我是总统
I'm the president.
我不需要知道细节
I don't need to know any of the details.
我只需要保证我可以推掉与之相关的责任
What I need is to guarantee myself some semblance of deniability.
就当作这件事已经解决了 总统女士
Consider it handled, Madam President.
总统女士 你想要见我吗
Madam President, you asked to see me?
没错
Yes.
我为你安排了明天的航♥班♥
I have arranged a flight for you tomorrow.
但不是去巴山 而是去土耳其
But not to Bashran. To Turkey.
总统女士 原本的计划是要回到巴山的
Madam President, the plan was to return to Bashran.
我知道 但是从土耳其进入巴山
I know, but it's safer to enter Bashran through Turkey
比从美国去巴山要安全
than from the U.S.,
尤其你是作为总统被遣返的
especially since you will be returning as president.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
你怎么
How did you --
我不能说太多
I can't get into details,
但我可以告诉你这次政♥变♥不会持久
but I can tell you this coup will not stand.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我向你保证
You have my word.
好的 谢谢
Well, thank you.
我敢肯定这样的安排并非易事
I'm sure arranging this was not easy.
的确不易
It wasn't.
但是非常必要
But it was necessary.
更难跟你说再见了
Saying goodbye to you is gonna be much harder.
梅莉 这不是永别
Mellie, this isn't goodbye.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我会为这份协议鞠躬尽瘁
I'm committed to this treaty.
我也是
Me too.
也为你
And to you.
我也是
Me too.
你还有你的国家
You have your country,
我也一样
and so do I.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们
It means that we're sending
要送你叔叔回国重新担任总统
your uncle home so that he can reinstated as president.
那我还能回去上学吗
And I get to go back to school?
我很抱歉 你的叔叔认为
I'm sorry, your uncle thinks
你在巴山会更安全
it will be safer for you in Bashran.
他说说倒容易
That's easy for him to say.
你们觉得我现在身处险境
You think I'm in danger now.
想想我回家之后和同胞们说
Watch what happens when I tell the folks back home,
"猜猜谁来参加斋月了" 会是一副什么景象
"Hey, guess who's coming to Ramadan?"
听着 我能理解
Look, I get it.
这看起来很不公平
It doesn't seem fair.
你本该过着你选择的生活
You got to live a life where you had choices,
如今你的选择权似乎在被剥夺
and now it seems like they're being taken away.
确实是这样
They are being taken away.
好吧
Okay, then.
亚丝明 做出选择
Yasmeen, you choose.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
我想做回我自己
I want to be myself.
我还想和吉莉安在一起
And I want to be with Gillian.
如果我和你说实现这两点唯一的机会
What if I said that the only real shot you have
就是现在和你叔叔一起回家呢
at both those things is to go home with your uncle right now?
我不明白
I don't see how.
但你爱她不是吗
But you love her, don't you?
而且她也爱着你
And she loves you?
坚信这一点
Believe in that, then.
听着 你叔叔上电视
Hey, look, your uncle went on television
向全世界宣告他要改变巴山
and told the world he wants to change Bashran,
只要他重握大权 那些陈规糟粕都将不复存在
that once he's back in power, the old ways won't hold.
如果你和他一起回国 你能协助他一起改变
If you go with him, you can help change your country.
至于你和吉莉安
And you and Gillian --
如果你们选择留在这里浪迹天涯
if you stay here and run off together,
总有人会发现你们
someone will find you.
可事情就是这样
But this is how things are.
这选择似乎不公平
It might not seem like a fair choice,
但决定权在你
but it's your choice.
是战战兢兢 亡命天涯
You either risk both your lives to be together now,
还是坚信爱情 回到故国
or you go home with your uncle and trust in love
继往开来
and have a future.
事情都办妥了吗
Are we set?
拉沙德在去基地的路上
Rashad's on his way to the base.
明早就能到达土耳其 剩下的...
He'll arrive in Turkey tomorrow morning. The rest --
我不需要知道剩下的事了
The rest I don't need to know about.
我们回到正轨了 丽芙
We're back on track, Liv.
又只剩下了我和你
It's just us again.
还差一点
Almost.
有一件事我还是需要你去做
There's one thing I still need you to do.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hey, how are you? Good to see you.
你好吗
Hey. How's it going?
我很抱歉事情到了这地步
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
哪一步
Come to what?
怎么了
What's going on?
回佛蒙特 回家
Go home. Go back to Vermont.
别磨蹭 不用收拾直接出发
Do not hesitate, do not pack a bag, just go.
梅莉
Mellie.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表