剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Liv killed her!
-不 -她杀了她 艾比
- No. ?- She killed her, Abby.
丽芙杀了奎恩
Liv killed Quinn!
哈克 赶紧打住
Huck, stop this right now!
你头脑不清楚了
You're losing your mind.
你很悲恸 我们都是
You're grieving. We all are.
你想找出答案
You're grasping for answers,
你冒出来的想法 既荒谬至极
and you're coming up with some very wrong,
又危险至极
very dangerous ideas.
我们说的可是丽芙
You're talking about Liv.
丽芙没有杀奎恩
Liv did not kill Quinn, okay?
拿上这些毫无意义的文件
So, please take these meaningless documents,
回家 把他们扔到最近的垃圾箱里
go home, and throw them in the nearest trash can.
明白了吗
You got it?
去吧
Go.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有个哈克先生要见您
There's a Mr. Huck here to see you.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
奥利维亚 她
Oh, Olivia -- she's...
我知道白宫会把她变得与他们为伍
I knew the White House would turn her into one of them,
与你们为伍
one of you.
与我们
One of me?
但是她现在比你们坏 坏多了
But she's worse than you now, a lot worse.
她做了很可怕的事情
She's done terrible things.
你觉得似曾相识吗 哈克
You ever get déjà vu, Huck?
你是说 我是否觉得某件事情以前发生过
You mean, do I ever feel like something has happened before
但其实没有
even if it hasn't?
我已经找过她了
I've already tried with Olivia.
她不想跟我有任何瓜葛
She wants nothing to do with me.
你说你找过她是什么意思
What do you mean, you tried with her?
我是为她回来的
I mean I came back for her.
试图给现在的她
I tried offering her an alternative
另一个选择 但...
to the person she's become, but...
如果你是来找我帮忙的
If you came here to ask for my help,
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你也觉得她不对劲了
You think there's something wrong with her, too.
你发现了 对不对
You see it, don't you?
发现什么
I see...
丽芙已经不是原来的她了
That Liv's not the same person anymore.
我以为只有我发现了
I thought that I was the only one.
她已经不是原来的她了
She's not the same person anymore.
对
No.
她不是了
She's not.
哈克
Huck...
我以为我疯了
I thought I was going crazy.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
谢谢
Thank you.
格拉克兰先生稍后就到
Mr. Glackland will be out in a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你不回我电♥话♥
I didn't know what else to do
我不知道还能怎么办
since you weren't returning my calls.
你想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
我是不是问得太多了
Is that asking so much?
我在蒙大拿的时候
While I was in Montana,
让我手下做了一点调查
I had my people do a little digging...
调查
Digging.
调查了一下这个查理
...into this Charlie guy,
那个一头橘色头发的急性子
you know, the hothead with the oranges.
你知道我发现什么了吗
You know what I found out?
他原来是个打手
He used to be a sort of hit-man type,
受雇行凶的那种
a thug for hire.
但是 你当然知道这一点
But, of course, you knew that
因为他之前为你工作
because he used to work for you.
你知道这些人
You knew these people.
你经常和这些人接触
You worked with these people --
杀人犯 骗子 暴徒
murderers and liars and thugs.
我已经好久不做那个了 芬东
I closed that book a long time ago, Fenton.
所有的那些事都是过去式了
All of that stuff -- it's in the past now.
我已经不再是那个我了
I am no longer that person.
-别说了 塞勒斯 -我是说真的
- Just stop, Cyrus. Stop. - No, it's -- it's true.
我不相信你
I don't believe you!
我始终都依赖一种东西
There's one thing I've always been able to rely on,
我的直觉
and that's my instinct.
这是我与生俱来的能力
It's a genuine skill.
我的直觉告诉我
And my instinct is telling me,
你是个坏人
you're a bad guy.
你觉得 我是坏人
You think I'm a...bad guy?
听着 我们不需要这样
Look, we don't need to do this.
告诉我
Well, I -- tell me something.
你是怎么赚了这数十亿的钱 芬东
How'd you make all these billions of dollars, Fenton?
这些钱都是正经来的吗
You do that honestly?
你只是光明正大地做生意吗?
You just, what, played the game, fair and square
这就是你的直觉告诉你的?
'cause that's what your instinct told you to do?
如果我不相信我的项目 我绝不会行动
I never launched a project I didn't truly believe in.
如果某个主意或产品不够好
If an idea or a product wasn't good enough,
我会让它变好
I made it better.
我从来不作弊
I never rigged the game.
你想用一幅画来收买♥♥我
You tried buying me with a painting.
还记得吗
You remember that?
我觉得那幅画很美
I thought that painting was beautiful.
我觉得
I thought...
你很美
you were beautiful.
所以我才会把那幅画给你
And that's why I gave it to you.
承认吧 芬东
Just admit it, Fenton!
承认你并不比我好
Admit you are no better than me.
我们俩之间的不同 塞勒斯
The difference between us, Cyrus,
就是如果我发现有人
is if I ever thought someone
想用一幅画来收买♥♥我的话
was trying to buy me with a painting...
我是不会让他得逞的
...I never would've allowed it.
大家好 我是哈克 我是一名酒瘾者
Hi. My name is Huck, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 哈克
Hi, Huck.
我已经戒酒46个月了
I've been sober 46 months.
但是我的引导人 我的朋友 她离开了
But my sponsor, my friend -- she's gone now.
去世了
She died.
我现在真的很想喝一杯
I could really use a drink right now.
但是我想喝的酒
But the drink I want,
我知道如果我真的喝了
I know if I drink it,
我会忍♥受不了自己
I won't be able to live with myself.
但是我真的需要喝一杯
But I need that whiskey.
非常需要喝一杯
I need that whiskey bad.
是她吗
That's her?
是的
Yep.
我一点也不喜欢火葬
I never liked the idea of cremation.
就像终结了一样
It always seemed so final.
比死亡还终结吗
More final than dead?
死亡已经很终结了
Dead's pretty final.
至少埋葬
At least with burial,
还有一具尸体 以防万一
there's still a body, just in case.
什么万一
In case of what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在电♥话♥里说 要我送你回家
On the phone, you said you needed a ride home,
但是你的车就在停车场
but your car's in the parking lot.
是的
Yeah.
我开车来的时候还好好的
I was fine on the way here.
但是他们把她交给了我
But then they handed her to me
我意识到我要带着她和她的孩子
and I realized I was about to get into the car
一起开车离开的时候
with a dead person and her baby,
我吓坏了
and I froze.
每次开车的时候
You're already taking your life in your hands
自己的生命都自顾不暇
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表