剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我知道她昨晚出去散步了
She went for a walk last night, I know that.
什么时候
When was that?
大概10点左右 10点半
Uh, 10-ish? 10:30?
她去了西波托马克公园
She went to that, uh, whatchamacallit
一个有很多柱子的地方
in West Potomac Park with the columns.
她说要去理一下头绪
She goes there to clear her head.
-华盛顿战争纪念碑 -然后
-The D.C. War Memorial. -Quinn came home, though,
她就回家了吧
after the War Memorial?
她只出去了大概一个小时
Yeah, she was only gone for an hour.
然后我们就睡觉了
We went to bed.
我最后一次看见她是今天早上
The last I saw her was this morning.
在交通录像里发现什么了吗
Any luck with the traffic cams?
没有 不过奎恩的电脑里
Nope. But the photos from Quinn's laptop,
照片上都是拉沙德的飞机爆♥炸♥时
they're mostly of people who were on the tarmac
现场的人员
when Rashad's plane blew up.
有空军人员 飞机检修人员
Air Force personnel, airplane mechanics,
拉沙德的安保人员
Rashad's security detail.
这里的任何一个人都可以
One of them could have easily been hired
轻而易举的把炸♥弹♥放到飞机上
to put the bomb on the plane.
我们可以对他们进行面部识别
We could run their faces through QR --
用不着
Better yet,
国安局总部有巴山恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的信息库
Langley has a database of known Bashrani terrorists.
我找机会让他们发给你
I'll invent an excuse, have them send it to you.
我们可以对比识别 节省时间
We can run the faces against that, save some time.
为什么我们不让联调局来干这个
Or we could call the FBI and have them do it.
情不自禁脱口而出
Just felt like I had to say that.
查她手♥机♥这条路行不通 关机了
Her phone's a dead end. It's off.
最后有记录的位置是她的公♥寓♥
It's last ping location was her apartment.
我正要黑进她的云端存储系统
I'm hacking into her cloud now.
没准她存了她的语♥音♥信箱和短♥信♥
Maybe she saved her voice mails and texts.
谁的云端
Whose cloud?
你好
Hi.
柯蒂斯·普莱斯 我是个主持人
Curtis Pryce. I host a show called, uh...
无可奉告
No comment.
我还没开始采访呢
Haven't even asked you a question yet.
其实我是来找要奎恩·铂金斯的
Actually, I'm looking for Quinn Perkins.
你知道她在哪吗
You know where I can find her?
无可奉告
No comment.
她昨晚给我发了条信息
She left me a message last night.
我是来跟进的
I-I'm just following up.
无可奉告
No comment.
你不用一直就说这一句
You really don't have to keep saying that.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在独♥立♥出访 不好意思
Striking out, apparently. Excuse me.
奎恩昨晚给你发信息了吗
Quinn left you a message last night?
发了什么信息 也许很重要
What did it say? Please, it might be important.
你就准备这么无视我吗
Oh, so, you're just gonna ignore me from now on?
不是什么都和你有关的
Not everything is about you.
我在保护我的消息源
I'm protecting a source.
你的消息源失踪了
Your source is missing.
奎恩·铂金斯失踪了
Quinn Perkins is missing?
她错过了她的婚礼
She missed her wedding.
她是我朋友 怀孕很久了
She's my friend, she's very pregnant,
现在不知道在哪
and she's somewhere out there.
我求你了
So, please, I'm begging you.
她跟你发了什么消息
What did her message say?
她...
Uh, she, uh...
她查出了拉沙德遇刺的一些线索
She found something out about the Rashad assassination.
一些很重要的线索 她说
Something big. She said she...
她确定巴山恐♥怖♥主♥义♥不是幕后黑手
she was sure he wasn't blown up by the Bashranis.
他是被美国人杀害的
He was killed by one of ours, an American.
她告诉你谁是凶手了吗
Did she give you a name?
我只知道这些
That's all I got.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一有所发现会立刻通知你
I'll let you know if I find anything.
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - What?
你不会是真的想要调查这件事吧
You're not actually thinking about looking into this?
一个与白宫有关系的消息源
A source with connections to the White House
给我打电♥话♥说她有证据证明
calls me up and tells me she has proof
拉沙德不是被巴山恐♥怖♥主♥义♥杀害的
that the Bashranis did not kill Rashad,
炸♥弹♥是我们的人放进去的
that the bombing was an inside job.
第二天 消息源就失踪了
The next day, that source goes missing?
我当然要好好查一查
Yeah, you bet your ass I'm looking into this.
你不能这样做 如果她是被绑♥架♥了
You can't. If she has been taken,
高关注度电视节目主持人的调查
an investigation by a high-profile TV personality
只会使形势恶化
will only exacerbate the situation.
我们根本不知道绑♥架♥者发现这件事
There's no telling what the kidnappers will do
引起了人们的关注后做出什么事情
if they start feeling that kind of heat.
或者我能查出什么
Then again, I might dig something up
能把奎恩带回家
that helps bring Quinn home safely.
-柯蒂斯 -别这样
-Curtis -- -No, no,
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I've already told you everything I know.
这里面有文章 丽芙
There's a story here, Liv,
我一定会调查到底的
and I plan to get to the bottom of it.
现在我们知道她给柯蒂斯发了短♥信♥
Look, we now know she gives Curtis a message,
这能说明什么
What does this give us?
没有太多信息
Not much.
我黑进了她的云端
I broke to her cloud,
她的信息似乎都在
all her message seemed to be there,
可里面没有给柯蒂斯的
but there were none to Curtis.
她肯定是用了一次性手♥机♥
She must've used a burner phone.
当然了 她是奎恩
Oh, of course she did. She's Quinn.
多希望我们可以雇奎恩来找奎恩
Kind of makes you wish we could hire Quinn to find Quinn.
如果我可以黑进柯蒂斯的手♥机♥
If I could hack into Curtis's phone...
大卫 不要听
David, earmuffs.
我就能找到那个奎恩打给柯蒂斯的
...I could find the number of the burner
一次性手♥机♥号♥码 如果幸运
Quinn used to call him, and if we're lucky,
也许这部手♥机♥还在她手里
she still has it on her.
你现在应该回来了才对
You were supposed to be back by now.
我需要再多几个小时
I need a few more hours.
再多几个... 奥利维亚
A few more -- Olivia!
这对我很重要
This is important to me.
这些人 他们对我很重要
These people, they are important to me.
那我呢
And what am I?
你真的觉得如果没必要的话
Do you honestly think I'd be here
我会在这待着吗
if it weren't absolutely necessary?
相信我 没人比我更想看着
Believe me, there is nothing I would like more
奎恩·铂金斯安全得走过这个大门
than to see Quinn Perkins walk through the door
然后我就能回到你身边
safe and sound so I can get back to you.
我在竭尽全力了 梅莉 我认真的
I'm trying here, Mellie! I really am.
你应该看看马拉什大使的表情
You should've seen the look on Ambassador Marashi's face.
可怜人还不知道是什么袭击了他
Poor thing didn't know what hit him.
我们不能攻击他们
We can't go after them,
至少在我们知道爆♥炸♥案的幕后黑手之前不行
not until we're sure who's behind the bombing.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
梅莉
Mellie?
我知道
I know.
这么多天了 奥利维亚
Of all the days, Olivia.
找到你的朋友 把她带回家
Find your friend, bring her home,
然后你赶紧给我回来
and then get your ass back here.
遵命 总统女士
Yes, Madam President.
快告诉我你找到她了
Please tell me you found her.
但是我查出了她知道些什么
But I did find out what she knows.
空军 布莱恩·拉德
爆♥炸♥当时 布莱恩·拉德中士在停机坪上
Sergeant Brian Ladd was on the tarmac during the explosion.
他看到了一些东西 之后他把这些告诉了奎恩
He saw something, and then he said something to Quinn.
铂金斯女士 新闻上报道的炸毁飞机的凶手是假的
Ms. Perkins, the news is wrong about who blew up that plane.
我知道真正的凶手是谁
I know who really did it.
这是坏消息
That's the bad news.
那好消息呢
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表