剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
她在呢
She's right here.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
很好
She is perfect.
你好啊 小家伙
Hi, little thing.
曾经来了个人 一个男人
There was someone else here. A man.
是我一位好朋友
A dear friend of mine
愿意来做这个秘密的出诊
willing to make a discreet house call.
医生吗 太好了
A doctor? That's good.
那她好吗 健康吗
So she -- she's really all good? Healthy?
据我朋友说
According to my friend
还有网上的所有资料 是的
and every checklist on the Internet, yes.
你也很棒
And you were exquisite.
你给她穿了衣服
You dressed her and...
换了尿布啊
diapered her.
这些都是我们的吗
And all this stuff is for us?
这曾是丽芙的房♥间
This was Liv's room.
你应该明白 你现在还不能回家
You understand you -- you can't go home just yet?
我明白
I know.
丽芙以为我死了 如果她发现了
Liv thinks I'm dead, and if she finds out I'm not...
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
直到我们解决下一步怎么走
Until we can figure out how to proceed.
那...
That's...
谢谢
Thank you.
现在小姑娘一定饿了
Now, the little lady must be hungry,
我该走了
and that's my cue to leave.
我要去收拾地下室了
I have to tidy up in the basement.
家里来了个小姑娘
A little girl in the house.
多荣幸 多好啊
What a blessing. What a joy.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
只要有人给我们机会
We're all good people
我们都是好人
when someone gives us a chance to be.
罗文 这里的衣服已经
Rowan, there are enough clothes up there
能用到她上幼儿园了
to get her through kindergarten.
你准备把我们...
How long are you planning on keeping --
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
我还说你是好人呢
I called you good!
你不是个好人
You are not a good person.
-你是个扭曲的... -住嘴
- You are a twisted... ?- Shut up!
无情的 在地下室
...callous, crazy old man
藏尸体的疯老头
with a bloated corpse in his basement.
他叫马文·休厄德
His name is Marvin Heward!
是美国海军陆战队的 在越南服过役
He was a United States Marine. He served in Vietnam.
他
He...
是个好人
was a good person.
他
He...
是我唯一的朋友
was my only friend.
而我却杀了他
And I killed him.
为了你 和你的孩子
For you and that baby.
母亲和孩子优先
Mothers and children first.
这是规矩
That's the rule.
所以别再劝我了
So don't preach to me.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表