剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Why would I? You're her dog.
这是我在你项圈上贴个纸条
This is me, pinning a note to your collar
然后把你送回到你主人那儿
and sending you back to your master.
你告诉她我想让她回到这儿
You tell her I want her back here,
站在我面前 看着我的眼睛
standing in front of me, looking me in the eye.
不然 我就埋了这个坑
Otherwise, I will fill in this pool.
用水泥 连你一起
With cement. And you will be in it.
我觉得她有点儿不太对劲
Yeah, I think there's something's wrong with her.
或许我们该给她找个医生
Maybe we should get her to a doctor.
因为哭吗
For crying?
查理 孩子会哭 所以我们才做这个
Charlie, babies cry. That's why we do this...
好吧
Okay.
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Oh, baby, baby*
*我怎么会知道*
*was I supposed to know*
*事情不太对劲了*
*That something wasn't right here*
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Oh, baby, baby*
*我不该让你走*
*I shouldn't have let you go*
*现在我看不见你*
*And now you're out of sight, yeah*
*让我知道*
*Show me*
*你想怎样*
*How you want it to be*
*告诉我 宝贝*
*Tell me, baby*
*因为我需要现在就知道 因为*
*cause I need to know now, oh, because*
*孤独快让我活不下去了*
*My loneliness is killing me*
*而我*
*And I*
*我必须坦白 我仍然相信*
*I must confess, I still believe*
*仍然相信*
*Still believe*
*你不在我身边时 我心神不宁*
*When I'm not with you, I lose my mind*
*给我一个提示*
*Give me a sign*
*再次回到我身边 宝贝*
*Hit me, baby, one more time*
不是史提夫的歌♥
It's not Stevie.
但有用
But it works.
我们做的事
The things we do...
为了我们的孩子
...for our children.
是的
Yes.
是的 没关系
Yes, it's okay.
立刻回我
发送失败
丽芙 我是艾比
Liv? It's Abby.
能麻烦你把门打开吗
Can you please open the door?
拜托了 丽芙
Please, Liv.
我知道你觉得别无选择
I know you think you had no choice.
你觉得自己是在最糟的情况下做了最好的决定
That you made the best decision under the worst circumstances.
但事实并非如此
But that's not what happened.
事实上你不择手段就是为了
What happened was that you did whatever you needed to
握紧手中的权力
to hold on to your power.
我懂
And I get it.
我真的懂
I really, really get it.
我了解你 丽芙
I know you, Liv.
我知道关于奎恩出的事你不会觉得心安
I know you can't feel right about what happened to Quinn
因为你不毁灭东西 你是解决问题
because you don't destroy things, you fix them.
你把我们所有人都从那些事中拯救出来
You've saved us all from something.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
让我们拯救你
Let us save you.
汉娜
Hannah?
是 她到底去哪儿了
Yes, where the hell has she gotten off to?
她避嫌了
She stepped away.
我不记得我们有约
I don't recall us having a meeting.
但你见到我看起来并没感到那么意外
Yet you still don't seem all that surprised to see me.
不意外
No.
我以为我们达成共识了 塞勒斯
I thought we had an understanding, Cyrus.
不如就会有坏事
Bad things happen
发生在活得不够好的单身人士身上
to people who don't live well enough alone.
就是这一点 对吗
That's the thing, isn't it?
"不够好"这个说法
That phrase "Well enough."
那暗示一切其实还不错
That would indicate that everything was fine,
但那不是事实 对吗
but that wouldn't be the truth, would it?
你需要回到梅莉那儿 让这事停下
You need to go back to Mellie. You need to shut this down.
你不是给我下命令的人 滚出我的办公室
You don't give me orders. Get out of my office.
你会回去梅莉那儿
You will go back to Mellie.
你会把这事停下来
You will shut this down.
不然 你的助手会吃完午饭回来
Otherwise, your assistant will come back from lunch
发现你借用了她放在桌子里的剪刀
to discover that you borrowed the scissors she keeps in her desk
自刎身亡了
and used them to cut your own throat.
当然 割腕可能是个更可信的掩饰
Sure, slitting your wrists might be a more plausible cover,
但自刎对我来说更有意思
but this way is so much more fun for me.
我为什么会自杀
Why would I?
失恋后的绝望
Despair over the loss of a boyfriend?
谋杀亲夫的愧疚
Guilt over the murder of a husband?
我能想到的还很多
That's just off the top of my head.
你的人生 担任这样的工作
After the life you've lived, the career you've had,
原因肯定是数不胜数
the list of reasons must be endless.
好吧
Fine.
杀了我
Kill me.
你怎么会以为
What about me would possibly make you think
我是在吓唬你呢
that I'm bluffing?
这不是我第一次玩胆量的游戏了
This isn't my first game of chicken.
你自己说了
You said it yourself,
我做这行这么久了
I've been doing this a long time.
我对付过远比你更坏的人
And I've dealt with people far worse than you.
我打败过远比你更坏的人
I've beaten people far worse than you.
你并不可怕 你是个孩子
You're not scary. You're a baby.
顺便说一句 格拉克兰不是甩了我
And by the way Glackland didn't dump me.
他逃走是因为他接近了我
He ran away because he got close to me.
看到我内在的样子 吓着他了
He saw what was inside of me, and it terrified him.
所以你要想想
So you need to think about
你是不是真的想要逼我
whether you really want to push me.
你是不是真的想要看到格拉克兰看到的东西
Whether you really want to see what Glackland saw.
我回来了 副总统先生
I'm back, Mr. Vice President.
-你有什么需要吗 -没有
- Do you need anything? - No.
有
Yes.
麻烦一个创可贴
A Band-Aid, please.
看起来艾比的话没用
Doesn't look like Abby's words did the trick.
那几个数字怎么样
So how about a few numbers?
比如第18篇第371条
Like Title 18 Section 371:
叛国
conspiracy against the United States.
那个我都不用查
I didn't have to look that one up.
那罪名可大了
That's kind of a biggie.
但我们别忘了第1116条
But let's not forget Section 1116:
杀害受国际保护的人员
murder of internationally protected persons.
你还犯了这几个罪
You've got a couple of counts of that coming your way, too.
还有第953条
And there's Section 953:
与外国特工私下来往
private correspondence with foreign agents.
无论你和巴山人达成了什么交易
Whatever deal you struck with the Bashranis
都肯定触犯了这一条
surely fell into that category.
当然了 以上这些都还没包括妨碍司法公正
Of course, none of those covers the obstruction of justice.
为此需要加上第1510 1512 1513条
For that, we'll have to add Sections 1510, 1512, 1513...
还需要我继续吗
Shall I go on?
美国联邦政♥府♥
The United States federal government
已经20年没有执行过死刑了
hasn't executed anyone in nearly two decades.
你是要让我载入史册啊 丽芙
You're going to put me in the history books, Liv.
所以谢谢了
So thanks?
应该谢谢吧
I guess.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
之前没有相信你
I didn't believe you.
关于奥利维亚的事
About Olivia.
我只是
I just...
我知道
I know.
那可是奎恩啊
It was Quinn.
我完全没有想到她真的会去伤害...
I just never thought she could do anything to hurt --
我知道
I know.
我好怀念以前那个丽芙
I miss the old Liv.
我也是
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表