剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他把晚饭全吐在了那人的膝盖上
he hurls his dinner into the guy's lap.
在所有媒体镜头前
In front of all the press.
别说了 笑得我好痛
No, no more, no more! It hurts, it hurts!
所以"快乐宝贝"还好啦
So you're doing just fine with your Happy Baby.
我和你 是个很好的团队
We make a good team, you and me.
没错
Yeah.
杰克 我
Jake, I...
-梅莉 我 -我
-Mellie, I, uh... - I...
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
要我扶你起来么
You need me to help you?
我没事
I'm fine.
晚安 总统女士
Good night, Madam President.
我要去街口熟食摊买♥♥三明治
I was thinking about grabbing some sandwiches
要给你带个吗
from the deli up the block. You want?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
你在忙活些什么
What're you working on over there?
没什么
Nothing.
你不会还在捣鼓那个病毒吧
You are not still screwing around with that virus.
奎恩说过让我们别管了
Quinn told us to drop that.
我知道 但我感觉这样不对
I know. ?But it feels wrong to drop it.
要是从前的丽芙回来了呢
What if the old Liv is back?
拜托
Please.
你也看到了 自从她离开白宫后
You've seen what she's been doing
都在做些什么
since she left the White House.
也许... 也许她回来了
Maybe she's -- maybe she's coming back.
从前那个丽芙已经死了
The old Liv is dead!
她干了那些事 回不了头了
There's no coming back after what she's done.
不存在什么从头来过 重新做人
No resurrection and life-everlasting hallelujah.
-也许她在... -对丽芙而言真正重要的
- Maybe she's try - The only thing that matters to Liv
就是白宫
is the White House.
她不在乎正义
She doesn't care about justice.
她只在乎能否回归梅莉的左右手
All she cares about is getting back on Mellie's good side.
我不为丽芙工作
I'm not working for Liv,
我也不为白宫工作
and I'm not working for the White House.
就我看来 这整件事都可以见鬼去了
As far as I'm concerned, the whole thing can burn.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们只需要一个人
We just need one --
只要一个女人能站出来
just one of these women to come forward.
我知道
I know.
在我们
Did I...
第一次见面的时候
when we first met --
竞选巡游的时候吗
On the campaign trail?
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
What about it?
我有没有
Was I...
什么
What?
我不知道如何表达
I don't know.
举止不妥
Inappropriate?
-你在问我是否 -是的
-You're asking if -- -Yes.
我是认真的
I mean it.
真的吗 你在问我和你有没有
Really? ?You're asking if you and I --
我有没有越线
Did I cross a line?
我想知道
I just want to know.
没有
No.
不一样的 我们都越线了
That was different. ?We crossed that line together.
你后悔过吗
Do you regret it?
没有
No.
如果能重来 我还是会跨过那条线
I would cross that line again.
-看看是谁来了 -梅根
- Look who stopped by. - Meghan.
我加入
I'm in.
今天我站在这里 是要谈谈
I'm here today to talk about the death
我的朋友和同事阿丽莎·弗朗西斯的死
of my friend and co-worker, Alisha Francis.
一周之前 阿丽莎丢了她的工作
A week ago, Alisha lost her job.
几天之后
A few days later,
她结束了她的生命
she took her own life.
在她被辞退之前
Before she was fired,
阿丽莎做了一个勇敢的 专业的决定
Alisha made a courageous, professional choice --
但这个决定
one that, for her...
也酿成了她的悲剧
...ended in tragedy.
她的选择是拒绝对一个
Her choice was to decline to perform sexual favors
可以轻易左右她职业生涯的人
for a man who had the power to help or hurt her
提供性行为
in her chosen career.
因为这个决定 他让她付出了代价
He punished her for that choice,
不只是丢掉工作这么简单
not just with the loss of her job,
而是对她职业声誉进行诋毁
but with a devastating assault on her professional reputation.
也许你们会问 我为何能了解这一切
If you're asking yourselves how I know all this,
因为我也面临过同样的选择
it's because I had the same choice to make,
可我做了截然不同的选择
and I chose differently.
国会实习生针对性骚扰发表讲话
我与这个男人发生了性关系
I had sex with this man,
之后也如他所承诺的一样
and just as he promised,
我得到了一个永久的职位
I was rewarded with a permanent position.
我并不喜欢站在这里讨论我的性生活
I don't relish standing up here to discuss my sex life,
但除此之外我不知道如何曝光这种潜规则
but I see no other way to expose a culture
女性无法凭借自己的实力获得成功
where women cannot succeed on their own merits,
只能依靠她们的吸引力
but are instead judged by their attractiveness
和对性的服从
and their sexual compliance.
最新进展
实习生呼吁披露国会中的不正当性行为
西利女士的申明一经发表
Ms. Seeley's statement has prompted an outpouring
有类似经历的国会女职员们也站了出来
of similar stories from other female Hill staffers --
有些甚至能追溯到上个世纪80年代
some dating as far back as the 1980s.
这些女性组成的群体甚至针对这些以权换色的男人
And a group of these women has even turned the tables
特区中的这些令人发指的性侵犯者
on predatory men, compiling a counter-list
列出了一张声讨名单
of D.C.'s worst sexual offenders.
那真是难以置信
That was incredible.
梅根太勇敢了
Meghan was very brave.
我说了我们只需要一个人
I told you we only needed one.
是的 你很聪明
Yes, you are very smart.
要我现在给你颁个金星奖章吗
Would you like your gold star now?
说真的 我知道还有很多事要做
Seriously, I know ?there's so much more to do,
但我愿意尽我所能帮助你
and I'm willing to help in any way I can.
没错 谢谢
Thank you. I agree.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
不要像个陌生人 奥利维亚·波普
Don't be a stranger, Olivia Pope.
总统女士
Madam President.
今天下午我会发表对于寻求
I'm announcing my intention later this afternoon
立法解决职场性骚扰的想法
to pursue legislation tackling workplace sexual harassment.
我觉得该和你说一声
I thought that you should know.
我以为我们已经达成共识
I thought we agreed that --
完全没有
We didn't agree on anything.
你给我你的建议 我自己做决定
You gave me your opinion, I had a different one,
意思就是你该做好你的本职工作
which is that you should do your job
然后帮助我拿到我的预算 通过我的立法
and help me both get my budget and pass my legislation.
这些事当中有什么是你擅长的吗
Is that something you're capable of?
总统女士 我要为昨晚的事和你道歉
Madam President, I'd like to apologize for last night.
很明显 我当时有所误会
Clearly, I misread the situation.
听着 杰克
Look, Jake.
有两件事
It's two things.
第一 我不会和下属在总统办公室发生恋情
One, I am not starting an affair in the Oval with a subordinate,
所以我要提醒你 尽管我们之前友谊很深
which, let me remind you -- despite our friendship,
尽管我们是一个很好的团队 但你是下属
despite the fact that we make a "Good team" -- is what you are.
我不要成为另一个菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
I will not be another Fitzgerald Grant
和奥利维亚·波普 我对和奥利维亚
and Olivia Pope, nor am I interested
上过床的男人也不感兴趣
in sleeping with someone who has slept with Olivia Pope.
我很了解你们的过往
I know far too much about where you've been --
两件事 还有别的吗
That's two things. Is there anything else?
是的
Yes, actually.
还有第三件
Three --
如果你是在追求权力的话
if this is some kind of power hunt --
这是我给自己画的界限
That's where I draw the line.
你也许觉得办公室恋情不合适
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表