剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他们还会怪我们不愿意妥协
And they'll say it's because we were unwilling to compromise.
你怎么扭到的
How'd you throw it out?
压力太大了吧
Just stress, I think.
你想让我找人谈谈吗
So you want me to talk to some folks?
你愿意吗
Would you?
我知道你现在非常需要休息
I know how in demand you are right now.
是新闻更新得太慢了
It's just a slow news cycle.
我非常乐意给几个民♥主♥党人上一课
I'd be happy to whip some Dems into shape.
塞勒斯 你没事我真高兴
Cyrus...I'm so glad you're all right.
我想当面向你道歉
I wanted to apologize directly for --
总统女士 你不需要道歉
Madam President, you have nothing to apologize for.
如果我们没有夺回飞机控制权
If we hadn't regained control of that plane,
击落它将是正确的选择
shooting it down would've been the right decision.
也是唯一的选择
The only decision.
换做是我也会如此
I would've done the same if I were you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
你好好休息
You get some rest.
我会的
I will.
塞勒斯
And, Cyrus?
我们会找出是谁劫持了飞机的
We are going to figure out who hijacked that plane.
我们会将凶手绳之以法
There will be justice.
我相信
I believe it.
副总统总是隐在幕后的那位
VPs are used to taking a back seat,
但今天的美国将你置于聚光灯下
but America's put you in the spotlight.
你打算如何利用这些新晋的政♥治♥资本
How are you planning to spend all this new political capital?
我只关心一件事
I'm focused on one thing --
支持梅莉·格兰特总统的政策主张
supporting the agenda of President Mellie Grant.
被用来劫持飞机的这个病毒
This virus they used to hijack the plane,
不可能是国安局
there is no way that the NSA
或是任何政♥府♥机构开♥发♥的
or any other government agency developed malware
代码异味太多了
with this much code smell.
塞勒斯一定是外包了
Cyrus must've farmed it out.
也就是说一定会有金钱流动 查理
Which means there's a money trail. Charlie?
不是用的个人账户 那上面没有异常
Not his personal account. No unusual activity.
塞勒斯保密信托基金里的资产也没有被动用
The assets in Cyrus's blind trust have not been touched.
好吧 那秘密海外账户呢
Okay, what about secret off-shore accounts?
我可以去查 但一无所获
I could look into those and not find anything,
或者 我们可以现在就叫停
or, you know, we could call it.
叫停 我们才刚刚开始
Call it? We've been working on it for like two seconds.
但我已经违反了差不多七项联邦法律了
But I've already broken like seven Federal laws.
等等 那幅画呢
Shh! Where's the painting?
-什么画 -那幅塞尚的
- What painting? - The Cezanne.
《穿红背心的少年》
"The Boy in the Red Vest".
芬顿·格拉克兰送他的那幅
The one that Fenton Glackland gave him.
-不见了 -格拉克兰送了他一幅塞尚
- It's not there. - Glackland gave him a Cezanne?
塞尚的真迹 那肯定价值...
A real Cezanne? That must be worth --
足够他雇一个黑客帮他写
Enough to hire a hacker to write you
一个专用于攻击空军二号♥的病毒了
a special Air Force Two hijacking virus.
还能为之后的所有行动提供资金支持
And to finance whatever comes next.
你不是在艺术品地下交易市场有个线人吗
But you have a contact in the art underworld, don't you?
好吧 我去问问
All right, I'll give it a shot.
真是艺术品 不是吗
It's something...isn't it?
可惜我欣赏不到了
A shame I won't be able to enjoy it.
这是什么意思
I don't follow.
她刚刚去见了艾比·惠兰
She just met with Abby Whelan.
奥利维亚·波普要让她调查你
Olivia Pope is having her investigate you.
朗尼
Lonnie --
太危险了
This is getting too dangerous.
万一... 万一她找到你的黑客怎么办
What if -- What if she finds your hacker?
万一她找到我了呢
What if she finds me?
你还没做什么违法的事
You haven't done anything wrong.
你付了我塞尚的画 就是为了不留下痕迹
You paid me with a Cezanne so there wouldn't be a money trail.
所以别说什么我没做违法的事
Don't tell me I haven't done anything wrong.
约翰·亚当斯起初只是一个想当个好律师的农民
John Adams was a farmer who just wanted to be a good lawyer.
乔治·华盛顿最大的愿望
George Washington's greatest wish
是成为英国皇家军队的一员
was a royal commission to the British army.
没人天生就想当革命家
No one sets out to be a revolutionary.
一开始都不想 但有时历史让你别无选择
Not at first. Sometimes history doesn't give you a choice.
自比开国元勋们 副总统先生
The Founding Fathers, Mr. Vice President?
你说真的吗
Really?
为什么不能 他们也不过是凡人
Why not? They were just men.
跟我们一样 他们看到了一个腐♥败♥的系统
Men like us ?who saw a corrupt system
决定有所作为
and had to do something about it.
你有工作有做 非常重要的工作
You've got a job to do. An important job.
多想想这个吧
Worry about that.
让我去搞定奥利维亚·波普
Let me worry about Olivia Pope.
抱歉 我不认识什么艾莉森·弗兰克林
I'm sorry, I don't know an Allison Franklin.
是阿丽莎·弗朗西斯
Alisha Francis.
她是你办公室的实习生
She was your intern in your office.
看看她名字怎么写的或许你就能记起来了
Maybe it would help if you saw her name in print.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
看到了吗 他还记得
See? He remembers.
-这东西你哪来的 -这好像不重要吧
- Where did you get that? - I don't see how that matters.
我只看到了一位失踪女孩的名字
All I see is the name of a missing girl
边上标记着你名字的首字母
with your initials stamped right next to it.
首字母
Initials?
得了吧 你都不知道自己在说什么
Please. You don't know what you're talking about.
我们知道 你也知道我们知道
Yes, we do, and you know that we do,
不然你就不会在过去的30秒内
which is why you haven't even glanced at your phone
一眼都没看手♥机♥
once in the last thirty seconds,
尽管它一直在响
even though it's been beeping incessantly.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
她不想按规则玩游戏 那得怪她
If she didn't want ?to play the game, that's on her,
-但责任不在我 -不在你
- but I'm not responsible -- - Not responsible?
你毁了一个女人的人生 毁了她的职业生涯
You ruined a woman's life, destroyed her career,
就因为她不愿跟你上♥床♥
because she wouldn't sleep with you.
你觉得我在乎这个吗 你也看到名单了
You think I cared about that? You have the list.
我没有伤害她 好吗
I'm not hurting here, okay?
但每个游戏都有它的规则
But there is a way the game is played.
所有人都知道 她也知道
Everybody knows that. She knows that.
我从未让任何人不要雇她
I never told anyone not to hire her,
但如果她当时做了更好的选择
but if she had made some better choices --
她在哪
Where is she?
我说过了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你说你不认识她
You told me you didn't know her,
你是在撒谎 如果你想的话
and that was a lie, ?but you can try to tell me that
你也可以继续这么说 不过我不会相信
now if you want, and I won't believe it,
因为我知道枪的事了
because I know about the gun.
-什么 -阿丽莎买♥♥了把枪
- What? - Alisha bought a gun.
要我猜的话 我猜是因为
And if I had to guess, I'd say it's because
她知道了她的人生是被谁搞砸的
she knows who's responsible for screwing up her life.
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
或许 但换成是我也会这么做
Maybe, but it's what I would've done.
所以我不知道
So, I don't know
她到底是想杀了你还是只是想吓吓你
if she wanted to hurt you, or if she just wanted to scare you,
但无论发生了什么 显然她的计划都没有成功
but whatever happened, clearly it didn't go the way she planned
因为你还在这里 她却不在
because you're still here and she's not...
在我看来 这是本世纪最大的不公了
which, as far as I'm concerned, is the injustice of the century.
看在上帝的份上 你能不能把手♥机♥
And for the love of God, would you just put your phone
像别人一样调成震动
on vibrate like a normal person!
丽芙
Liv.
不是他的电♥话♥
It's not his.
是我的
It's mine.
瓦特邦德不仅是个人♥渣♥
So, Waterbend's not just a sleaze,
还是个杀人凶手
he's a murderer.
他们以为用她的枪打死她 就能...
Do they think he used her own gun against her --
他没杀她
He didn't kill her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表